Idea for a future event with Darth Plagieus.

77tHeDaRkSiDe77
11 posts Member
edited March 2016
What I want to see in the future is a sith event.. With Darth plagieus as the reward. Plagieus was Sidious' master until he killed him in his sleep.
It is known that Plagieus was studying life beyond death and midi chlorians before he was murdered. I believe that Plagieus is a dominant figure in the Star Wars saga and is mentioned many times in other Star Wars films/novels.

Imo he should be a Sith healer character with powerful revives. Firstly though.. Maul should be put in cantina shipments so that all sith can be farmable for a Sith 'training event' similar to the yoda one.
Same regulations would apply and only a team with 5 5* sith would be able to get him. There might even be a Sith 'starter pack' you could purchase from the shop.

Do you want to see this in SWGOH ?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Sure or just have him as an unlock or Emperor Palpatine
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    I also believe he's still alive and Snoke :# but that's just me
    TFA spoiler if you haven't seen it
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    We need all the KOTOR and SWTOR siths to have a Yoda-esque event
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    We need more content! Not more characters.
  • Firstly it's against forum guidelines to post in all caps.

Secondly this is hardly a must read.

Thirdly Plagius hasn't been depicted in a visual format, for this reason we probably won't ever see him in game.

Fourthly I don't like the idea of Sith Healers. It doesn't fit their lore or play style at all in this game.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    We need more caps lock. Cause it's that important

@BentWookie
  • Firstly it's against forum guidelines to post in all caps.

Thirdly Plagius hasn't been depicted in a visual format, for this reason we probably won't ever see him in game.

Fourthly I don't like the idea of Sith Healers. It doesn't fit their lore or play style at all in this game.

+1

+1

+1

+1
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • read the first 4 words. instantly regretted clicking. what a muppet!
  • Starjumper wrote: »
    Firstly it's against forum guidelines to post in all caps.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1
  • Thirdly Plagius hasn't been depicted in a visual format, for this reason we probably won't ever see him in game.

maxresdefault.jpg
    bTWO0.jpg
    f40aqw.jpg
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • I think it should at least be 4* siths, not 5*
  • Thirdly Plagius hasn't been depicted in a visual format, for this reason we probably won't ever see him in game.

maxresdefault.jpg
    bTWO0.jpg
    f40aqw.jpg

The toys and the book aren't canon afaik and the last pic is a joke right?
  • Fourthly I don't like the idea of Sith Healers. It doesn't fit their lore or play style at all in this game.[/quote]

Well the lore for darth plagueis depicts a Sith Lord who is a healer. He studies and tries to learn specific things to help aid healing on the dark side. He even experiments with bringing people back to life, so it does fit the lore. I do think before more characters we should get more content, but the introduction of a Sith healer could be an interesting mechanic, and possibly make Sith teams more viable. This would also provide for a new dark side healer besides talia daka and shaman.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    I don't even know who he is and I doubt your average casual Star Wars fan does either.

I'd rather see them improve some of the characters we have now, especially Vader. They made Vader a special character in the game only unlockable through achievements, yet he's weak, underwhelming, and not even farmable. Get their current lineup right before adding new ones.
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member

How do they nightsisters heal? Light side?

maxresdefault.jpg
    bTWO0.jpg
    f40aqw.jpg

the last pic is a joke right?

Yes. Or is it?
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    How do you know that Plagueis "heals" people back to life? Why can't he bring them back as force-undead? I'm making stuff up obviously, just throwing ideas out there. I'm not up to snuff with the gritty details of him, but that seems quite plausible.
  • Deimos wrote: »

The Nightsisters aren't sith. They use magic or whatever it is.

maxresdefault.jpg
    bTWO0.jpg
    f40aqw.jpg

The toys and the book aren't canon afaik

The way I understand it is that everything not associated with the events of episode 1 and after is canon. I could be wrong. It's been known to happen...from time to time .
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Deimos wrote: »

No they use the force.

No they use the force.

Dathomir Magic was the general name given to the use of the Force and Force powers by the Witches of Dathomir.

Yes, it is the force, or a way of using it.

But the fact is that sith don't use this ability. It is exclusive to Nightsisters as they are the only ones who practice Shadow Magic.

I specifically stated 'I don't like the idea of Sith Healers. It doesn't fit their lore or play style' and I'm still correct. Nightsisters aren't Sith and so Sith currently have no healer.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member

The Nightsister harness the Dark Side of the Force, but do it in a very different way from the Sith. That's why they can do things that the Sith can't, such as infusing other beings with Force sensitivity, like Savage (screw the Dark Empire comic. The Emperor can't just create Sith. That's ridiculous) and bring back the dead (like old Daka).
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member

No they use the force.

Dathomir Magic was the general name given to the use of the Force and Force powers by the Witches of Dathomir.

But the fact is that sith don't use this ability. It is exclusive to Nightsisters as they are the only ones who practice Shadow Magic.

I specifically stated 'I don't like the idea of Sith Healers. It doesn't fit their lore or play style' and I'm still correct. Nightsisters aren't Sith and so Sith currently have no healer.

The only canon info of Plagueis is him having "such good knowledge of the force that he could keep the ones he cared about from dying".

Nuff said.

No they use the force.

The only canon info of Plagueis is him having "such good knowledge of the force that he could keep the ones he cared about from dying".

Nuff said.

As was said in a different thread, Sidious probably lied to Anakin to get him to turn to the dark side. Because Sidious certainly didn't know how to do so.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all a lie.

But that isn't the reason Plagueis won't be in the game. It is because we don't know what he looks like.
  • Welcome to the forum, please don't make threads with all caps. The yelling wakes me up. :)

No they use the force.

Nuff said.

As was said in a different thread, Sidious probably lied to Anakin to get him to turn to the dark side. Because Sidious certainly didn't know how to do so.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all a lie.

But that isn't the reason Plagueis won't be in the game. It is because we don't know what he looks like.

I also believe Sid embelished the truth, I don't doubt by Sid's account that Plagueis could heal but it's a little absurd about reviving or immortality. Plagueis also beloved in searching for a true immortality, not clones prolonging life etc.
    Also just a side note Anakin's Virgin Birth is attributed on the Midichlorians getting revenge on the 2. This is in the book but was never mentioned in the movies.
    Sid's Father before being dueling his son
    : You're an animal
    Sid: King of the Beasts, Father. <3
  • I do love @cosmicturtle333 responses, talks sense, funny, knows his (or her maybe) s**t and i usually agree but on this one i cant.
    Of the 4 points..... love the first and second (usual brand of humour), agree with the third (although we know his species and powers) but the fourth point i cant agree with as Plagueis 'lore' is that he mastered life and death, prob Anakins father etc etc so if he were added (which i agree he wont be due to your third point and they have far more to do for the basics and content to shift focus to something/someone that may or may not be canon anymore.....unless Snoke is Plagueis which for the sake of my investment in the new trilogy i hope he is) he would fit nicely into the Dark Side Healer category.
  • well to clear it up plagueis did indeed have midichlorian manipulation that coul bring people back from the dead but palpatine also learned this from him and why does everyone try to go by lore here? do you realize if this game was accurate non force sensitive people would be super slow compared to force users, a direct hit with a lightsaber would kill and nightsister