[MEGA THREAD] April Road Ahead 4/12/2023

Prev13

Replies

• Sounds good. So at least 2 new ships on top on the new capital ship ?
  • jrodfantastic
    63 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    As a long time Guild Leader and TB Manager, if the new tracking stats don’t come with either 1) a mechanism to deploy someone’s roster for them, or 2) a preview/review period before and after TB officially starts and ends… then these updated stats are useless.
  • Frankto
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Could use some clarification whether raid rewards are going to be updated to compensate for all the missed rewards now that only one raid can be launched, and also whether those upgraded rewards will be more in line with actual rewards (as opposed to the gear changes which leaves a huge portion of the player base starved for Bronzium Wirings).

And also the make good from a while back, still haven't received news on that. (EDIT: For clarification, I mean the March web store issue.)
  • Whoa
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    I am so excited to finally see that fleet loadouts will be possible!

The rest also sounds pretty good, seems like there are some really nice things to look forward to. 👍🏻
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Awesome to see the new feats for the upcoming conquest. I'm so excited that these feats are catered EXCLUSIVELY to the top 0.000001% of players. Had no idea Conquest was going to turn into another way for you to gatekeep new toons if you don't immediately buy the newest marquees.
  • I am only like a month away from unlocking Executor, and now I am being told that Leviathan is supposed to dunk on it 😭😭😭
  • Awesome to see the new feats for the upcoming conquest. I'm so excited that these feats are catered EXCLUSIVELY to the top 0.000001% of players. Had no idea Conquest was going to turn into another way for you to gatekeep new toons if you don't immediately buy the newest marquees.
    Lol I've always managed to get red with me toons at g11.

I’m pretty confident the % of players able to reach red crate last conquest will be about the same this conquest.
  • Yes, finally fleet loadouts!! Thank you!! So excited for Leviathan and a Sith fleet!!
  • Not gonna lie, I am actually really looking forward to the Krayt Dragon mainly because from the looks of it, so far, the raid is very beefy and mechanic heavy, so making use of the factions with the bonuses is actually sound and even imperative. No doubt some people will be angry at the inability to brute force the raid, but I am all for it.

Darth Vader with LV and OR toons looks to be decent with all the DoT increasing damage and vaders infinite re-application of it.

You don't do much conquest, do you?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • I’ve been asking this since the last megathread when it was said that in game quests would be changing along with the raid changes. Was hoping for more info with this road ahead but, not even a mention of it. Are the Hyperdrive Bundle Quests going to be changed as well? Or am I going to be stuck trying to find somewhere running AAT so I can destroy the turret ten times just to get it to go away?
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, I am actually really looking forward to the Krayt Dragon mainly because from the looks of it, so far, the raid is very beefy and mechanic heavy, so making use of the factions with the bonuses is actually sound and even imperative. No doubt some people will be angry at the inability to brute force the raid, but I am all for it.

Darth Vader with LV and OR toons looks to be decent with all the DoT increasing damage and vaders infinite re-application of it.

I'm pretty sure the raid is going to be restricted to the factions for which those bonuses apply. I don't think LV or Darth Vader will be able to enter the raid.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
    Not gonna lie, I am actually really looking forward to the Krayt Dragon mainly because from the looks of it, so far, the raid is very beefy and mechanic heavy, so making use of the factions with the bonuses is actually sound and even imperative. No doubt some people will be angry at the inability to brute force the raid, but I am all for it.

I'm pretty sure the raid is going to be restricted to the factions for which those bonuses apply. I don't think LV or Darth Vader will be able to enter the raid.

Lol he really said "I'm glad it's going to be mechanics heavy" and didn't read the mechanics.

Welp, that would be even better. Full OR squad return.

You don't do much conquest, do you?

Sorry for his complaining. I won’t say too much bad stuff, he is my guild leader after all
  • AlpacaSeth wrote: »
    I am only like a month away from unlocking Executor, and now I am being told that Leviathan is supposed to dunk on it 😭😭😭

you already got the profundity which dunks on exe so no big deal.
    but dont be sad exe is still a great fleet so have fun with it
  • What about territory war tracker so we can see who preloaded?
  • AlpacaSeth wrote: »
    I am only like a month away from unlocking Executor, and now I am being told that Leviathan is supposed to dunk on it 😭😭😭

Executor can fire the Death Star; there is no way you will regret this farming.
  • What about territory war tracker so we can see who preloaded?

the tracker for that is called "a guild member/officer with a non english client" :P
  • im hyped for the new raid system. as a weaker member of my guild, I can't wait to get better rewards
  • For the TB QoL, please make sure to add a way to direct message everyone who still has significant forces left undeployed. The in-game options (especially with members who don't use discord) is very tedious on officers, and therefore, needs a bit of an easier system. Also, would be helpful if we can reference a past performance in-game.
  • for TB, as an officer, it would be fantastic if we could actually lock a planet to a specific deployment goal (example, do not get a star, therefore you cannot go over x amount of points) or if the guild leader/officer could within the last 30 minutes of the TB phase auto deploy guild members GP into specific planets.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    im hyped for the new raid system. as a weaker member of my guild, I can't wait to get better rewards

I wouldnt be so sure that new system will be giving same rewards like we have now. I smell huge nerf..but we will see
  • Jed_Eye
    171 posts Member
    Where the info on the new raid rewards.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The raid looks good on paper. It seems that they are trying to go for more interactive fights where it's crucial to correctly time the event abilities, which sounds more fun than a dumb damage race. What worries me, though, is that things like that tend to require careful testing and balancing to make all the moving parts fit together well, and we all know CG's track record with testing and balancing.
    The QOL changes are simply too little too late. How many years did it take to get fleet loadouts? Or respose to that TW/TB officer tool thread? And why ignore the TW part which is arguably even worse than TB? Sounds like they expect backslash so they are throwing us a tiny bone.
    Which brings me to Leviathan. It's just going to make things worse. Now we have two dominant fleets that beat each other, but we are going back to the same boring mirror fight over and over again. And it's locked behind unfarmable characters because CG really went above and beyond with the conquest feats this time.
  • Ship squads!! :)