Help salvaging my account

https://swgoh.gg/p/629172163/
As the title suggests, my account is all over the place as I just started being serious in progression towards better squads and whatnot. I’m building phoenix squad right now and am wondering what are actual meta squads to build currently. Also, what ships should I go for, as I’m just randomly getting shards as of now for them. I have no idea which way to go so I’ve just been doing phoenix squad as they’re easy to get, but any help is appreciated in helping me get on track.

Replies

• The closest decent squad to you is the Thrawn, DV, and palp triangle which makes a good squad. Both thrawn and palp can be gained from phoenix team. With that you can make both a good ls team (phoenix) and ds team (empire). You already have most of the characters at least unlocked for SLKR so that would be a good long-term goal. Definitely recommend for ships chimera, palp shuttle, and Advanced.

If any other teams look fun to build you can get them as well.
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • xpgammer wrote: »
    The closest decent squad to you is the Thrawn, DV, and palp triangle which makes a good squad. Both thrawn and palp can be gained from phoenix team. With that you can make both a good ls team (phoenix) and ds team (empire). You already have most of the characters at least unlocked for SLKR so that would be a good long-term goal. Definitely recommend for ships chimera, palp shuttle, and Advanced.

If any other teams look fun to build you can get them as well.

Thank you! Yah I’ll keep pushing for phoenix then to get those two then and then SLKR eventually
  • xpgammer
    142 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Thank you! Yah I’ll keep pushing for phoenix then to get those two then and then SLKR eventually
    Just a reminder that if you're getting Slkr you need Boskk, and CB for Finalizer (unless you want to spend a ton of crystals).
    Sometimes a door is just a door