where report cheaters? Leviathan and LucifersDaddy not active. My fleet arena full of cheaters LOL

Quim
665 posts Member
edited April 2023
I reported fleet arena cheaters in a new server, there are 3 or 4 of them, several weeks ago to @CG_LucifersDaddy and @CG_Leviathan but I not got reply and they continue cheating and wasting my attempts, so I don't know if currently there is some other admin working on it. Also used the report in-game function, but the cheaters still not got banned.

I checked that the last activity of these 2 admins are March 2021 and August 2022, so I don't know if currently there is some other admin working on it.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Quim wrote: »
    I reported fleet arena cheaters in a new server, there are 3 or 4 of them, several weeks ago to @CG_LucifersDaddy and @CG_Leviathan but I not got reply and they continue cheating and wasting my attempts, so I don't know if currently there is some other admin working on it. Also used the report in-game function, but the cheaters still not got banned.

It takes some time (if they even are actually cheating).... Post some screenshots and your ally code and folks here may be able to help you...
  • Also, no offence meant, but 9/10 times someone comes in here saying there are multiple cheaters, thy don't actually know whatthey are talking about.... Just saying
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Also, no offence meant, but 9/10 times someone comes in here saying there are multiple cheaters, thy don't actually know whatthey are talking about.... Just saying

I already reported cheaters a lot of times to these 2 admins and they replied me and banned them, I know they are cheating because are defeating 350k fleets with 80k fleets, the problem is that it seems that currently these 2 admins are not active, as last activity of Leviathan is March 2021, my last contact was on January 2021, and last activity of LucifersDaddy is August 2022 lol so it seems these 2 are not working on it.
    Also, no offence meant, but 9/10 times someone comes in here saying there are multiple cheaters, thy don't actually know whatthey are talking about.... Just saying

I already reported cheaters a lot of times to these 2 admins and they replied me and banned them, I know they are cheating because are defeating 350k fleets with 80k fleets, the problem is that it seems that currently these 2 admins are not active, as last activity of Leviathan is March 2021, my last contact was on January 2021, and last activity of LucifersDaddy is August 2022 lol so it seems these 2 are not working on it.

@CG_Leviathan reads the DMs via email. If you check some of the other cheat posts, you'll see that's what happens
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Quim wrote: »

@CG_Leviathan reads the DMs via email. If you check some of the other cheat posts, you'll see that's what happens

The last activity is last post of forum or last connection in forum? I know replies by DM as I reported by DM a lot of times, but they are not replying currently.

The last activity is last post of forum or last connection in forum? I know replies by DM as I reported by DM a lot of times, but they are not replying currently.
    They have stopped replying to DMs, likely due to volume of reports.

They still read them and there is clear evidence recently that they have been acting on the reports.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member

They have stopped replying to DMs, likely due to volume of reports.

They still read them and there is clear evidence recently that they have been acting on the reports.

ok thanks, let's see if they do something as there is 3-4 cheaters in fleet arena making me waste attempts lol
  • Interesting forum name by the way - props for getting that past the language filters
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Interesting forum name by the way - props for getting that past the language filters

???????
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    It’s a very particular (English) English word (famously sneaked into the MCU by Tom Hiddleston) - Google it.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/quim
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    It’s a very particular (English) English word (famously sneaked into the MCU by Tom Hiddleston) - Google it.

i almost got fired at work for checking that LOLOLOLOL
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Interesting forum name by the way - props for getting that past the language filters

There's a forum user named DonPuto. If that passed the language filters, anything can.
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »

08efdg6zkecl.png

this is my favorite part of that page
  • I need to tell my friend Quim what his name means in English. 😂😂😂😂
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    lol is my diminutive from Joaquim in Catalan, means Joakim in English, is very common name in Catalonia, the last president was named like me, nobody use that English word anyway
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    **REMOVED IMAGES**

These are some of the cheaters, at least 3, making me waste attempts, I would be top 3 all the day without them, and CG does nothing against them, are there disturbing since more than 1 month ago
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • I don't speak Spanish, which fleet is yours?
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    I don't speak Spanish, which fleet is yours?

one of last servers from 1 month ago, now I'm rank 12 with 3 of them in higher ranks when I should be rank 3 all the day lol as they attacked me

**REMOVED IMAGES**
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Don't post ally codes of players you suspect are cheating or otherwise

its against the terms of service
This discussion has been closed.