Support took two weeks to respond then told me I was too late.

Fieron
3 posts Member
edited April 2023
I went to the web store when my guild mates told me about the fallen order gift pack. It wasn’t there. I messaged support and after two weeks of diced out replies from them and providing pointless information they told me it was too late to help. This is my last hope I guess…
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    If you don’t have proof that you had initiated messages with support when those packs were in the webstore, it’s all hearsay.

• aaq2a9ef2fak.jpeg
    6m26axczbfh1.jpeg
    0mneb4nu77o5.png
    zxlkqh2mdjbo.png
    7qb3x7l13b2z.png
    8dfqqlqsnz0l.png
    adibvxs5217q.png
    514otucikb9k.png
    s4hh2pmwifm4.png
  • It certainly is peculiar how seemingly difficult it can be to spend money on this game sometimes.

I hope you get it sorted.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Thanks!! More traction this post gets higher chance it will get sorted so thanks a lot for the support
  • Love the screen shots, I'm surprised they didn't pull out the ole "if I could I would" line. I've had issues going on for over a year now, I get response every couple of weeks with more dribble, I've also been told my screen shots were doctored and they "can't be real"...sure
  • Same stuff… saying that support can’t help me and giving me no options to get support. Thanks for the comment
  • Love the screen shots, I'm surprised they didn't pull out the ole "if I could I would" line. I've had issues going on for over a year now, I get response every couple of weeks with more dribble, I've also been told my screen shots were doctored and they "can't be real"...sure

That's infuriating. Hope you get it resolved. You would think at some point surely they would escalate the ticket.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.