Someone explain how this guy keeps beating Me...

ubyhxy167cqh.jpg
n7r97agz99wt.jpg
101eh2ql07hn.jpg
xk67ja6t5mmz.jpg

I just don't get how this guy keeps beating me, I have a 300k fleet he had a 130k fleet, I have other people reach out to me say they struggle vs my relic HT but this guy just breezes through me.

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Koren_Dar wrote: »
    ubyhxy167cqh.jpg
    n7r97agz99wt.jpg
    101eh2ql07hn.jpg
    xk67ja6t5mmz.jpg

I just don't get how this guy keeps beating me, I have a 300k fleet he had a 130k fleet, I have other people reach out to me say they struggle vs my relic HT but this guy just breezes through me.

Would have to see the pilots but, off the top of my head:

KRU ship can freeze Hound's Tooth, AHsoka ship can remove his taunt and Annikan's ship can apply buff immunity so that Hound's tooth can't get the buff or get defense up...
  • His pilots are nothing fancy they are all in 5* mods at lvl 15 each you can see the pilots gear level in one picture their Power is kru-15k, anakin 11k, ashoka 10k.

He's being doing this for a long time ... when I fight him it's brutally Quick...
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    His pilots are nothing fancy they are all in 5* mods at lvl 15 each you can see the pilots gear level in one picture their Power is kru-15k, anakin 11k, ashoka 10k.

He's being doing this for a long time ... when I fight him it's brutally Quick...

It's not uncommon for a team to be good on offence and brutal on defense.... Let me se eif I can find him on .gg
  • Koren_Dar wrote: »
    ubyhxy167cqh.jpg
    n7r97agz99wt.jpg
    101eh2ql07hn.jpg
    xk67ja6t5mmz.jpg

You should ask them. No sarcasm.
  • I would ask them if I could find them, its a random generated name, in a starter guild.... with no .gg that I can find....
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I would ask them if I could find them, its a random generated name, in a starter guild.... with no .gg that I can find....

Face him in arena, then you can add him to your allies and message him in game....
    His pilots are nothing fancy they are all in 5* mods at lvl 15 each you can see the pilots gear level in one picture their Power is kru-15k, anakin 11k, ashoka 10k.

Having a high GP can actually harm you in many ways, I’ve always tried to keep it as low as possible so that the opponents in TW are not going to be overly overpowered. The fastest way to get GP is to have mant ships, so just dont activate and/or upgrade the ship/ships before you need them. I just hit 8 mil GP a few days ago, but I often win against people with alot higher GP, but I loose almost just as often, so it really depends if your oponent have more high value chartacters. I honestly dont think Ive gone up against anyone with a lower GP than me in GAC in a veeeery long time. My point is, you dont always win just becuse your GP is higher, if you are strategic and farm the correct toons and set long term and short term goals for good characters you can win against alot stronger enemies, and you will raise in rank very fast! 😉
    I would ask them if I could find them, its a random generated name, in a starter guild.... with no .gg that I can find....

And also, do you have a swgoh.gg account? In that case yoy can go there and see all of your previous GAC’s. There you can see what he used to win against you.
  • Yeah... here is an example of him in GAC...

https://swgoh.gg/p/465822668/gac-history/?gac=142&r=2

GG 4* lvl 77, somehow beating Revan r5 team in 37 seconds
  • Also in agree a trim wellnthought 5m, is betternthan bloat.... but his crappy fleet is moving r5 pilots with ease and his GAC I linked shows no fight lasting longer than 50s.... lately he's a bit smarter he loses once ... but he has to beat cheating
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Also in agree a trim wellnthought 5m, is betternthan bloat.... but his crappy fleet is moving r5 pilots with ease and his GAC I linked shows no fight lasting longer than 50s.... lately he's a bit smarter he loses once ... but he has to beat cheating

Based on his swgoh.gg he is clearly cheating.... Report him... It will take a little while because they will have to do an investigation etc, but they will deal with him eventually and he will be gone..
  • Ive reported him in game, and on the cheater discord, as well as a PM ro Lucifera Daddy.

Not sude what else to do.