Replies

• Any of the anniversary titles, because they make me feel old
    Jedi Bob was the worst best Jedi
    Your friend, Slayer Friend of Jedi Bob
  • DarthDavanus
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    "I have the High Ground!"

lol. I'm not sure if there is one already though.
  • After changing models, I can't connect to my original account.And a different account was created.No matter how many times I reload the app, I'm connected to a different account.Even if I consult EA Help, I can't solve it.
    Where should I report such matters?
  • A title I would love (and use always) is Stardust and a portrait for Jyn Erso. She was my first G21, G13, and my first (and only) relic 9 character. I would do anything for this
  • Vaders Fist.
  • Old Smoothy, cuz... accurate
  • A title I would love (and use always) is Stardust and a portrait for Jyn Erso. She was my first G21, G13, and my first (and only) relic 9 character. I would do anything for this

I can’t wait till i get my first G21 character
  • Jedi Master or exile are my favorites - one I would love to see is “Disciple” maybe brought in by the character Disciple from KOTOR II :)
  • How abour Discussion Closed?
  • I like Guardian of the Whills. The lost missions were very good and the Yoda trip helps with the further storyline and what was going to happen.
  • I love "Old Smoothie".

I'd love to see a simple "I know".
  • Dark side title death dealer
  • Well since my in-game Username is CunningLinguist, my favorite Title is "Trench Runner" of course. LOL
  • My favorite title in game is "Excellency". What I would love to have as a title is "Your worshipfulness". lol
  • I completed the quests for old smoothy and tk237 back when you had to do stuff other than pay monies, the stats showed I completed the quests or task but never got them. Contacted help and got the old "Oh if I would I could"...chestnut. Now unless I pay for conquest I can't get them, which I wont be so - just another joke situation from cg.
  • C3Peio
    37 posts Member
    Partisan. Without a doubt. The only title I've ever really really wanted. Please make available in the future, after Saw's marquee. May be on 7*ing him
  • Kyro Collector
  • I gotta go with, "Head Clanker", because I like to imagine my toon walking about clanking people on the head...
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    Bounty Hunter
  • I have always liked Dark Side Historian
  • Screerider wrote: »
    Old Smoothy, cuz... accurate

Seconded. This is my current favorite.

As for new titles, I'd really like to see these two:

I Love You

I Know
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • 67rgcv3yglh9.jpg
    92xpbq4k6ltg.jpg
    CG_TUSKEN_MEATHEAD, We're having an issue with the new Sith Raid (Heroic). It seems when we finish the raid obtain VICTORY we don't have 149 mil for the max chest, we have 147.5 mil and will not allow us to get anymore points. We also noticed that when we finished phase1 and advance to the other phases, our squad start back at phase 1 and we have to use 1 attack before it will advance us to the correct phase.ziaz305ufjh3.jpg
  • Warrior for obvious reasons
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    CG_TUSKEN_MEATHEAD, We're having an issue with the new Sith Raid (Heroic). It seems when we finish the raid obtain VICTORY we don't have 149 mil for the max chest, we have 147.5 mil and will not allow us to get anymore points. We also noticed that when we finished phase1 and advance to the other phases, our squad start back at phase 1 and we have to use 1 attack before it will advance us to the correct phase.

Submit a support ticket or post in Answers HQ to get this resolved
  • Persistent
  • “Visionary”