[MEGA THREAD] Title Update 5/3/2023

12346Next

Replies

• how long is this going to continue?
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    Man, really gotta love how CG has time to moderate posts calling for accountability for lying to us, but NOT time to just... do right by their community in the first place. Truly mind boggling.
  • Just wanted to report that 3.0 returned for me as well. Ipad. Also had a hard time logging into the forums without timing out. Not great.
  • Funemployed
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    About time you fixed your game!
  • Game started right into a brand new account.

There is no connect button to log back into my account, so I'm stuck sitting here with a brand new account and not my 7.5 million GP account.
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    One of my guildies who can log in said the Traya Omicron was not working in GAC... although considering what happens at the moment, I am not surprised
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    GoTwisted wrote: »
    Game started right into a brand new account.

There is no connect button to log back into my account, so I'm stuck sitting here with a brand new account and not my 7.5 million GP account.

Same here
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Sooo. I missed my payouts, we lost at least 3 Reva shards due to crashes and potentially 4 if last guy can’t make it in time, either way is most likely a 2 week delay for unlocking Reva and it’s been a horrible May the fourth.

To roll out this update mid TB is just a baaaad choice, like, extremely bad. A few hours after TB or after TW would be ok, but doing it like this? And it’s not the first time, probably not the last either because CG seems to never learn.

Will I get something back for my loss? Probably, but I doubt I will get something that truly compensates this.
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Honestly... I would think that I'm a pretty upbeat kinda guy and I certainly don't like putting ppl down but uh... this update is really... really bad even with the game being temporarily inaccessible twice in two days being put aside...
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • testb4_
    3 posts Member
    It's just beyond a joke now, they shouldn't be touching the game until 100% sure things won't go wrong.
    Can't compete in gac now so hopefully opponent is in same boat with logging in
  • Help, this morning i have the 3.0 problem. After eleven o'clock it's ok but After two o'clock PM i have a New bug "messageview-connectionErrorMessage-resource". It's impossible to connect this message is just After the EA logo. I lose my energie, may the 4 bonus, Saw gerrera, geonosis challenge..... Somebody have this problème and a solution ??
  • tmjtlo
    3 posts Member
    I haven't been able to log in all day. They are saying that the problem is fixed. No it's not. I'm missing double drops, raid, gac, everything. Wth
  • I am still getting the same Error Code 3..... is there anyone who was able to get back into their account..... because I have done all the help options but nothing seems to work.