Tips for new players?

Hello! I just downloaded this game yesterday and I've been addicted, I can't stop playing. I was hoping to get some general tips / advice for starting off. What heros should I focus on unlocking, best ways to grind xp / gems, how do I convince a guild to let me in (lol) etc.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Replies

• xpgammer
    142 posts Member
    Focus unlocking your favorite Star Wars characters lore wise and build teams around them.
    If you just want the most powerful characters, you can google it.

Best ways to grind crystals is completing dailies and events.

You earn XP the more you play the game. XP can't be gotten faster unless you buy the HDB. (refreshes help but overall doesn't make enough difference to matter)

Guilds usually recruit based on GP, GLs, how far in the game you are, how active you are, whether you have discord, and some other specific factors unique to the guild. There is a place in the forums you can post when looking for a guild.
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • Go to https://store.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/ and link your account, you will get free energy every day and free calendar . For gameplay you can find lots of tutorials on YouTube
  • DarthCornholio
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    R2Dildo wrote: »
    Go to https://store.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/ and link your account, you will get free energy every day and free calendar . For gameplay you can find lots of tutorials on YouTube
    t7ychv3m4zsf.png

It doesn't work! For four days I have been trying to follow the steps to claim the free stuff. Every attempt is met with this "An error occurred while attempting to validate your code. Please try again." . Yes, I linked my account, I reset the password multiple times, I added additional info to my profile, turned on verification (tried that too), so far nothing. Sometimes it sends codes to my email, other times it doesn't even want to do that and brings the error message after I send for the code. "An error occurred while requesting your code. Please try again."
    Post edited by DarthCornholio on
  • Zakracoon
    32 posts Member
    Biggest tip i can think of for new players is…. Don’t Bother…go somewhere else, you’ll be happier in the long run