Just in case you care, Merrin does not make CT3 any easier

mukesh140
posts Member
edited May 2023
You’re still dying in phase 4 to everybody getting hit for way more health than you could possibly ever have on a character, even without crits.

I guess the only upside is that she allows you to get to phase 4 in 2-3 minutes, so you’ll just have more opportunities to die while hoping for a dodge.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    I'm a ways out, but have seen a few guildmates say Merrin finally got them through CT3 with r5 Sisters. Seems like she makes it possible at least. As far as I can tell no one did it first try.
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    Yeah guy in my fleet did it with R8 Daka, 9 Zombie, 7 Merrin, 5 Assaj&MT.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Did it with R7 Daka/AV/Talzin, R5 zombie and R5 Merrin. Only took 2-3 attempts.

git gud.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »

git gud.

@Jarvind congrats at that. Would you mind posting your mods, just so I can see what sort of level mine need to get to. Did you use a crit avoid arrow on Daka?
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

git gud.

@Jarvind congrats at that. Would you mind posting your mods, just so I can see what sort of level mine need to get to. Did you use a crit avoid arrow on Daka?

Sure: https://swgoh.gg/p/918597557/characters/?f=Nightsister

Did not use a CA arrow, mods on them here are the same ones I used. It took a couple of tries to get a run where Daka was standing after Sid's initial AOE, but after that it wasn't too bad.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I completed it with Merrin at R3. She definitely makes it possible. It's still RNG, but yeah she's released to complete tier 3.