Force Dyad in 3x3: Rey, Ben Solo, Hoda virtually impossible to beat

ObiDarthYoda
140 posts Member
edited February 15
3 GLs CRUSHED by Rey, Ben Solo, Hoda as I can NOT kill any toon since Rey and Ben Solo have Force Dyad and Hoda is stealthed.

What's the point of this in 3x3?
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    i.e. learning counters.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    JML JKL HY works most of the time for me.
  • Starkiller
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    3 GLs CRUSHED by Rey, Ben Solo, Hoda as I can NOT kill any toon since Rey and Ben Solo have Force Dyad and Hoda is stealthed.

What's the point of this in 3x3?

Everything has a counter. https://swgoh.gg/gac/counters/GLREY/?season=39&d_unit=BENSOLO&d_unit=HERMITYODA
  • ObiDarthYoda
    140 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    I know the 'counters': LV & Starkiller on defense (facing a 9.6 mm squad w/7 GLs, R9 Raddus, R7 Malgus w/3 Omis, R7 Grand Inquisitor). Tried GK - nope. Fast JMLS, JKLS - nope. (And is only at a 22.3% Win Rate.) SLKR - nope. (And w/Daka & Zombie, only a 46.2% Win Rate.) And Ben Solo started w/no Instant Kill, so CAT worthless.

I'll have Ben Solo soon; Jabba 6 weeks out. But this is plain stupid to have a virtually unbeatable squad by other GLs.
  • Buuut… you could have looked at their history and seen that they place that team and therefore kept either your SK or LV for offence.

It’s not unbeatable, just not beatable by what you kept for offence. I’ve made that mistake before too, doesn’t mean toons should be merged though.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    That's why scouting is important if you want to play GAC seriously.
  • Antario wrote: »

Exactly. I’ll be honest, I don’t do this, probably lose more often than I should. 🤷‍♂️
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I know the 'counters': LV & Starkiller on defense (facing a 9.6 mm squad w/7 GLs, R9 Raddus, R7 Malgus w/3 Omis, R7 Grand Inquisitor). Tried GK - nope. Fast JMLS, JKLS - nope. (And is only at a 22.3% Win Rate.) SLKR - nope. (And w/Daka & Zombie, only a 46.2% Win Rate.) And Ben Solo started w/no Instant Kill, so CAT worthless.

I'll have Ben Solo soon; Jabba 6 weeks out. But this is plain stupid to have a virtually unbeatable squad by other GLs.

It would be stupid if it were true
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Buuut… you could have looked at their history and seen that they place that team and therefore kept either your SK or LV for offence.

It’s not unbeatable, just not beatable by what you kept for offence. I’ve made that mistake before too, doesn’t mean toons should be merged though.

Looked - thanks
  • Antario wrote: »
    Scouted and not always placed. But that's what good players do: mix it up.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Antario wrote: »
    Scouted and not always placed. But that's what good players do: mix it up.

Sounds like you gambled and lost. Take the L and move on with your life, perhaps a little wiser than before.
  • Lv with the dot proc up dc. Easy win in 1 battle.
  • just so you know Ben will still raise from the dead after Rancor "eats" him.
  • just so you know Ben will still raise from the dead after Rancor "eats" him.

If you actually defeated him with the Rancor, th3n that's a bug.

What's more likely is you didn't actually defeat him at all.
    The Rancor will only defeat Swolo if he doesn't have yhe Instant Defeat Immunity Buff & Rey is also below 50% Health.
  • Best revenge: got Ben Solo, working on taking him to R7, adding all zetas and Omicron. Force Dyad negates CAT/JMK and spreading to all other toons....nasty.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Best revenge: got Ben Solo, working on taking him to R7, adding all zetas and Omicron. Force Dyad negates CAT/JMK

Not really...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.