Raid tickets stuck on 40k

Badger_Diaz
230 posts Member
edited May 2023
Our guilds raid tokens haven’t moved all day, it’s still on 40,068 even after doing my own refreshes and guild activity throughout the day. is there any feasible explanation for this?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Our guilds raid tokens haven’t moved all day, it’s still on 40,068 even after doing my own refreshes and guild activity throughout the day. is there any feasible explanation for this?

Did you hit your 600 yesterday after reset?
  • Badger_Diaz
    230 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    BubbaFett wrote: »

We have 21 members who’s hit the 600 cap today.

I’m a habitual daily player so no doubt I hit the mark yesterday.

Does it increase on the daily reset, or in real time.

I haven’t really paid much attention until now tbh (my bad).
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Guild tickets should change at the guild reset time. That’s often different to your personal one.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Guild tickets should change at the guild reset time. That’s often different to your personal one.

Where do I find the time that the guild resets?

TB reset 1hr 15mins ago and nothing has changed… fleet arena resets in 45mins.

• Sdtbarbarossa
    275 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    go to the guild activitys. the reset is shown there.

Edit:
    thats when you go to your daily activities ans then you have a tab for guild activities on the top right corner
  • go to the guild activitys. the reset is shown there.

Edit:
    thats when you go to your daily activities ans then you have a tab for guild activities on the top right corner

Thankyou for stopping me scratching my head lol