Galactic challenge Malak

Lhyr
2 posts Member
edited May 2023
It's impossible to pass Malak in Galactic Challenge. He can debuff at every turn, he regain health... So i've Dr-malak relic 5 and i cannot kill malak gear 13.

It's a pity.

What's the point ? You say gamers, we don't like you ? F2p, go away ?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Have you got Nihilus? He can insta-kill him.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Lhyr wrote: »
    It's impossible to pass Malak in Galactic Challenge. He can debuff at every turn, he regain health... So i've Dr-malak relic 5 and i cannot kill malak gear 13.

It's a pity.

What's the point ? You say gamers, we don't like you ? F2p, go away ?

Got GAS?
    I typically use him against Malak....
    This is a pretty well known counter since GAS came out..
    Give ot a try and you will be surprised how easily ot works!
    Understanding how to use the right disks is a huge help as well...
    Don't give up!
  • Toons that inflict healing immunity like JKA and Darth Sid can also help. Or shock can stop health recovery
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    What GC has Malak? He's pretty easy to counter anyway. Still one of the best all around non-GLs in the game though.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    What GC has Malak? He's pretty easy to counter anyway. Still one of the best all around non-GLs in the game though.

conquest maybe?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lhyr
    2 posts Member
    Yes, sorry, it's conquest. Thanks for the answers.

I've tried anything, and most of time, i've... Timeout. What the... 5 minutes, get all my team, and a timeout in front of Malak and Traya, only survivors.

Why such difficulty in the second sector ?
    What's the purpose ?

I've tried to get Gas, but with amidala r5, shaakti r7, obiwan r8, c3po and ahsoka r4, no it does not pass. I don't know why but suddenly Grievous kill 3 persons, get angered, i can't heal and then... After some attacks kill the rest.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Lhyr wrote: »
    Yes, sorry, it's conquest. Thanks for the answers.

I've tried anything, and most of time, i've... Timeout. What the... 5 minutes, get all my team, and a timeout in front of Malak and Traya, only survivors.

Why such difficulty in the second sector ?
    What's the purpose ?

I've tried to get Gas, but with amidala r5, shaakti r7, obiwan r8, c3po and ahsoka r4, no it does not pass. I don't know why but suddenly Grievous kill 3 persons, get angered, i can't heal and then... After some attacks kill the rest.

Maybe hard conquest isn't for you?... What is your GP?