Leviathan farm

Prev1
Genji
4 posts Member
edited May 2023
How are you guys preparing for the new sith fleet? I dont have crystals rn because of cat and stuff and dont have malgus but all my sith ships are 7star and the pilots are solid so idk
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I’d love to get down with Leviathan but I just recently unlocked DRev (so late in my game life). I haven’t gotten Malgus yet so I think Leviathan is gonna be out of my reach for a good long while. Doing a slow grind for executor instead.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Genji wrote: »
    How are you guys preparing for the new sith fleet? I dont have crystals rn because of cat and stuff and dont have malgus but all my sith ships are 7star and the pilots are solid so idk

I r9'd DR yesterday..... Luckily I already have Marauder at r7, Malak at R8, and am working on Malgus at least R8 as well (but that fits my current GAC strategy)...... I am also farming up both SE ships and working on fury class in conquest hard.....
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'm waiting for info.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm waiting for info.

You also have like 5X the resources saved up than most of us..... :) .... Smart play, you can afford to do so
  • I'm closing in on Master Luke so hoarding is not an option right now. I'm trying to save some crystals though, and mostly just waiting for more info.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Not worrying about it now, there is enough to do already. Building up my Krayt squads to get more resources for later farms.
  • Trying to get all sith to at least r3 (most are at r5+ already though), and the ships to at least 6* . Then i'm stocking up on all signal data and relic mats, so that if there's any that need an extra push at the line I can focus. Should have enough to get a few to r9. Saving crystals too as there will likely be a marquee that will be needed that drops once the reqs get announced, and maybe a ship too.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    By savings crystals
    Already have nearly all sith at r7+ and sith ships at 7*
    So now just waiting for requirements to be announced (and new ships to be released)
    Hope 60k would be enough 🙈
  • 453s5srvz5r8.jpg

The first set of predictions seem quite reasonable to assume.
    The second set of predictions, I am taking a guess as well as rumours I have heard.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    453s5srvz5r8.jpg

The second set of predictions, I am taking a guess as well as rumours I have heard.

These aren't bad as predictions go, however you are forgetting the inevitable marquee...
  • Guessing on requirements is a fool's errand IMO. Speculating on R9 DR or r7 SET or anything is asking to waste resources.

Smart prep:
    - Farm shards for any sith units/ships you don't have
    - Make sure you have enough prestige and ship credits
    - Accumulate crystals for likely ship galactic chases.

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    7* Every character and ship. Save crystals and resources. Wait for announcement.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Profit
    281 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm waiting for info.

I'm sticking to this road as well
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    453s5srvz5r8.jpg

These aren't bad as predictions go, however you are forgetting the inevitable marquee...

I believe they said that two more sith ships would be released before we unlock Fury from conquest.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Stokat wrote: »
    453s5srvz5r8.jpg

I believe they said that two more sith ships would be released before we unlock Fury from conquest.
    453s5srvz5r8.jpg

CG needs to make their money from whales. Definitely marquee ships that cost $300+ to 7*
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    453s5srvz5r8.jpg

This is true, but I am not assuming the pilots are already in game....
  • Guessing on requirements is a fool's errand IMO. Speculating on R9 DR or r7 SET or anything is asking to waste resources.

Never said anyone had to spend resources in advance. Your plan to wait & see is probably the best thing to do.
    That being said, all we are doing right now is having a bit of fun and trying to guess what we will need.

If you don't like any of my predictions and/or guesses, please tell me which one(s), why you think that way and what do you think will be the correct one(s). Like I said, we are just trying to have a bit of fun guessing & discussing.
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    I would say all Sith ship pilots to R5 are a pretty safe bet based on past events.
  • Farming the SE Characters & Ships to 7* seems obvious.
    Farming Old Rep or generic Sith ships/characters to 7* probably also a good idea. (Carth/Maul)
    Putting Gear on anyone is a waste of resources unless you use those characters already.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Profundity and Executor both require 7 ships and 7 characters. If you assume the same pattern, it could help focus predictions. Right now there are six spots with a Sith tag including Fury. But it's not too easy they couldn't use something like Ebon Hawk or release new units.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    61t26rdtoard.png

Updated with the TIE Dagger & Sith Trooper.
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    Wouldn't be surprised, but the inflation is pretty steep. Executor was two R8, one R7, four R5 plus ships. Profundity was one R9, one R8, one R7, and four R5 plus ships. Your list is almost all R7 minimum. Past two have been all the related ships at four stars (now requiring 7 for at least TIE Dagger and Fury) plus all the pilots and one non pilot but related toon. I think their money will be from requiring Dagger and the next released ship at 7* instead of four and toon requirements will be similar to Profundity requirements. Maybe two R8 instead of an R8 and R7. Either that or they drop R10 on us and do R10+R9+R8 or R10+R8+R7.
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1061 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Following from the Exe and Prof events I doubt if Ebon Hawk will be part of it. For Exe and Prof all the ships were usable in the event and had synergy with the CS, it seems unlikely that Leviathan would give anything to EH.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Will the last ship need HK and a new marquee toon for crew?
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    Will the last ship need HK and a new marquee toon for crew?

No idea. We will all know in a few weeks I'm sure.
    I'm sorta kinda hoping it will be Nasty Basty, HK & SET. Sorta like the FO Shuttle has three crew.
  • Will the last ship need HK and a new marquee toon for crew?

I'm sorta kinda hoping it will be Nasty Basty, HK & SET. Sorta like the FO Shuttle has three crew.

That could be ok. I’d need to work HK, but the other two are relics. I just can’t believe they won’t have a marquee unit as that would surely be their best way of forcing whales to whale harder.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    As much as I love the Sith, I’m not close to unlocking the Fury at all and have GLs to farm. Taking a year long break will do that.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Will the last ship need HK and a new marquee toon for crew?

That could be ok. I’d need to work HK, but the other two are relics. I just can’t believe they won’t have a marquee unit as that would surely be their best way of forcing whales to whale harder.

Who said they won't have a marquee unit? :)
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    Just thought of something. Is there anything stopping CG from having two or three toons as the fleet commander for the cap ship? I mean, lore wise, Malak was it's commander.

What if CG requires both Revan AND Malak at R9 to command the ship......