Disarm and Stun in the Krayt Raid

MasterSeedy
5035 posts Member
edited May 2023
Have I missed some detail somewhere? The buff lands but never seems to affect damage (normally it reduces enemy offence by 50%). What's up? Is this a bug? WAI? Is there some note somewhere that I've missed in the textbook of details on the raid that specifies how Disarm is supposed to affect the Krayt?

And second to that -- Jabba's Ult stuns and then insta-kills. However I never get the Ferocity reduction that I should be getting for that stun, only the damage. This has to be a bug, right?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• scuba
    14040 posts Member
    Have I missed some detail somewhere? The buff lands but never seems to affect damage (normally it reduces enemy offence by 50%). What's up? Is this a bug? WAI? Is there some note somewhere that I've missed in the textbook of details on the raid that specifies how Disarm is supposed to affect the Krayt?

And second to that -- Jabba's Ult stuns and then insta-kills. However I never get the Ferocity reduction that I should be getting for that stun, only the damage. This has to be a bug, right?

Jabba ultimate
    Requires 100% **Ultimate Charge** to activate.

**Ultimate Charge:** Jabba the Hutt gains 3% Ultimate Charge whenever an ally with My Kind of Scum starts their turn or uses a Special ability. If an ally with My Kind of Scum defeats an enemy, or Jabba uses his Basic ability during his turn, he gains 6% Ultimate Charge.

Jabba the Hutt instantly defeats target enemy (excluding raid bosses and Galactic Legends). Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.

Bounty Hunter, Hutt Cartel, and Smuggler allies recover 100% Health and Protection. Hutt Cartel allies gain 50% Turn Meter.

There Will Be No Bargain on Galactic Legends: Dispel buffs, inflict Armor Shred until the end of the encounter, deal true damage to target enemy, and Stun other enemies for 1 turn, which can't be resisted.

There Will Be No Bargain on raid bosses: Deal true damage to target enemy equal to 30% of Jabba's Max Health 5 times and Stun all other enemies for 1 turn, which can't be resisted.

This ability can't be countered or evaded.

**Ability Multiper**
    Special Damage x 2.100
    Max Health x 0.300

Doesn't stun raid boss
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    "Stun all other enemies"

So theoretically you could use the ultimate on one of the bomb bundles if you *really* wanted the Stun to target the Krayt.

Though I'd say this would almost always be a bad play as you'll miss out on a huge chunk of your damage. Honestly I can't really envision the scenario where it would be the appropriate move. You'd have to be truly desperate with a key toon Swallowed and needing 4-8+ stacks of Defiance removed (if there were 3 or less you could just basic with Jabba for a Blind). But also at a point in your run where you really need to extend it longer. If you've reached full ultimate meter already with Jabba, then your run *should* be going quite well already and that shouldn't really be the case (it'd most likely be Krrsantan Swallowed and at that point in you might just let him stay there as a sacrifice that lets you be finishing things off with the big damage). Worst comes to worst, in the very very rare situation where for whatever reason Krrsantan wasn't taunting and Boushh or Boba got swallowed at a key moment, you'd probably be better off just restarting than doing the above **** and wasting Jabba's ultimate.

As for Disarm, it doesn't look like there should be any issue with the damage reduction not working. Are you sure it's not? Remember the Krayt gets stacking offense the more it's damaged. That would be more than enough to be canceling out the reduction from Disarm.
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    Apparently "shenani.- -gens" gets censored? Okay.
  • Remember the Krayt gets stacking offense the more it's damaged. That would be more than enough to be canceling out the reduction from Disarm.

I did wonder about this. But it doesn't seem to be reducing it enough ... I'll have to take some screenshots and do some careful math.