Krayt Raid - Possible Reward Bug

MaruMaru
3338 posts Member
I hopped guilds, wait for the few days cooldown, joined the first krayt in the new guild and did my first run. It says I claimed the rewards already. First I thought maybe there is now a new auto-collect, so checked my currencies. Nope. Maybe it's just a visual issue, so I restarted. Nope.

8juawiruebei.png
nwbsyto3tcu0.png

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    After second run:

9myqgtkeacz1.png
    pvfbcxzkf2ta.png
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    I doubt I can reach the next node before last teams after bug attempt refresh but it got even weirder. Now it thinks I claimed the rewards for a tier I haven't reached.

5c77v81pagze.png
  • This exact same thing is happening to me. There was at least 52 hours between joining the guild and the new raid being launched. There is a post about it in the bug section, and apparently they are investigating it. Until then, no impulse detectors for us.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    This exact same thing is happening to me. There was at least 52 hours between joining the guild and the new raid being launched. There is a post about it in the bug section, and apparently they are investigating it. Until then, no impulse detectors for us.

Also your max record from old run signifier is gone, right?
  • np9goig47lq3.jpg
    Same thing with me.
    Showing the rewards I claimed from my previous guilds run.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    This exact same thing is happening to me. There was at least 52 hours between joining the guild and the new raid being launched. There is a post about it in the bug section, and apparently they are investigating it. Until then, no impulse detectors for us.

Also your max record from old run signifier is gone, right?

I didn't notice before, but yes it is.
  • Same bug here, reported as well. Let's see.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Help line is confused what I am even talking about. Cg needs to put out an announcement post and tell us how they want to resolve it. It becomes a ridicule when one gets "turn off/turn on" type of response from customer help and there is nothing to refer them to.
  • I’m getting this bug as well. Old guild started a raid on Friday and switched after Rise on Sunday. While I was able to collect the personal rewards, I missed out on the guild rewards as I expected. After being in the new guild 49 hours, my new guild started a raid which I was qualified to join. It has my personal reward track showing as claimed. The original raid I was in finished yesterday.

I reached 2.7m which was 225 Mk1, 650 Mk2, and 200 Mk3.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    I’m getting this bug as well. Old guild started a raid on Friday and switched after Rise on Sunday. While I was able to collect the personal rewards, I missed out on the guild rewards as I expected. After being in the new guild 49 hours, my new guild started a raid which I was qualified to join. It has my personal reward track showing as claimed. The original raid I was in finished yesterday.

I reached 2.7m which was 225 Mk1, 650 Mk2, and 200 Mk3.

Yeah it seems to take your previous raid performance as claimed...or your best performance. Not sure which. Rewards for tiers you haven't even reached this time shows up as claimed, yea?
  • herd_nerfer
    1744 posts Member
    This sounds like it might actually be a major flaw.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    This sounds like it might actually be a major flaw.

The loss is the full personal track on the first raid you play in the new guild. You get the guild rewards and after that one time it rolls out ok. If I understood what is happening correctly, it will happen to anyone who changes guilds, so yea a sour taste if left as is. And zero to do about it on the player side.

For me the exact cost is:
    mk 1: 225
    mk 2: 650
    mk 3: 350
  • Foxypad
    10 posts Member
    Happened to me on my first raid in new guild, no personal track reward.
    Will this be an issue in next raid ?
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead please investigate
  • No, next raid (second in the new guild) the personal rewards are fine.
    Waiting for the bug fix :-)
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    EAhelp, no matter how much I explain what's up won't help. Because they are clueless what's up in the lack of any dev statement.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    EAhelp, no matter how much I explain what's up won't help. Because they are clueless what's up in the lack of any dev statement.

Yeah, they told me to let the guild leader know for some reason.
    Eventually they just told me to check tbe forums.
    Not much help from the in-game help
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Yeah, they told me to let the guild leader know for some reason.
    Eventually they just told me to check tbe forums.
    Not much help from the in-game help

I keep sending them both the forum threads and the help thread where it's acknowledged. Each one connects me to another and the process starts from scratch since they are naturally puzzled in the lack of dev acknowledgement and it's not like they play the game themselves.