What characters should I use in a Padme Team/QGJ omicron team/JKR team

Psiegu
8 posts Member
How should I split up my characters to use in a Padme Team, QGJ omicron team and JKR team. This is my swgoh.gg acount https://swgoh.gg/p/357649535/characters/

I am currently thinking of

JKR lead, Bastilla, Jolee, GMY and Ezra

QGJ Omicron lead, JKA and Mace Windu (and undersizing this or adding random GR jedis, i.e plo koon and luminara)

But then that only leaves me with Padme, Ahsoka and GK for thr padme team

Replies

• Hortus
    615 posts Member
    You may add R2 (relatively good choice) and one of clones (not good but doesn't seem you have viable 5th choice anyway). Also you may want to move GMY under Padme on occasion and give, say, Old Ben to JKR (or undersize with JKR-Basty-Jolee-smth if needed). It will surely hurt offensive capabilities of JKR squad but it may be still viable, purely depends on your opponent.
  • Psiegu
    8 posts Member
    Thanks for the reply, I’ll take it in mind. What about a padme Gideon nuke team?
  • I’ve got JKR, jolee, bastilla, GMY and then for the fifth I’ve put Aayla since I had to relive her for JMK. Aayla stuns with critical hits so she’s actually a pretty good fifth.

My Padme is padme, JKA (his AoE attack is nasty with courage built up) GK, Ahsoka, and depending on the situation shaak or mace. Depends if I need a clone team. Normally going to be mace in the fifth during arena and TW.

As for qui-gon I’m in same boat. I’ve got him, Ezra, plo koon, bariss, and kanan. He’s kind of just my leftover Jedi. I have heard of bariss being a fifth on padme though as well.
  • Psiegu
    8 posts Member
    Tanner0614 wrote: »
    I’ve got JKR, jolee, bastilla, GMY and then for the fifth I’ve put Aayla since I had to relive her for JMK. Aayla stuns with critical hits so she’s actually a pretty good fifth.

My Padme is padme, JKA (his AoE attack is nasty with courage built up) GK, Ahsoka, and depending on the situation shaak or mace. Depends if I need a clone team. Normally going to be mace in the fifth during arena and TW.

As for qui-gon I’m in same boat. I’ve got him, Ezra, plo koon, bariss, and kanan. He’s kind of just my leftover Jedi. I have heard of bariss being a fifth on padme though as well.

I heard that JKA is better on the qui-gon omicron team so I’ve got him there, and I’m using shaak with clones since I haven’t got GAS yet was thinking of putting aayla in the padme team and nave even putting Gideon in the padme team as they get 20 stacks of courage after the first turn with Gideons zeta
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    Psiegu wrote: »
    I heard that JKA is better on the qui-gon omicron team so I’ve got him there, and I’m using shaak with clones since I haven’t got GAS yet was thinking of putting aayla in the padme team and nave even putting Gideon in the padme team as they get 20 stacks of courage after the first turn with Gideons zeta

QGJ/JKA is only relevant in GAC... so assuming this convo is purely about GAC, I suggest working toward the following -

JKR(L), Bastila, Jolee, GMY, Hoda or Old Ben (Best until JKL unlock)
    QGJ(L), JKA, Windu, 2 random Galactic Republic Jedi
    - Only use Galactic Republic Jedi! Only way to truly allow JKA to do his thing
    - I use Plo (turn meter & AOE) and Aayla (stun on crit & possible assist on basic)
    Padme(L), GK, Ahsoka, ShaakTi, Barris/R2-D2
    - For the nuke mechanic to properly work, you need Padme + Gideon and Galactic Republic SUPPORT (not attackers, tanks, or healers). Shaak Ti, R2-D2, Aayla, CUP, IGD, EK, etc.
  • Psiegu
    8 posts Member
    TWrex wrote: »

QGJ/JKA is only relevant in GAC... so assuming this convo is purely about GAC, I suggest working toward the following -

JKR(L), Bastila, Jolee, GMY, Hoda or Old Ben (Best until JKL unlock)
    QGJ(L), JKA, Windu, 2 random Galactic Republic Jedi
    - Only use Galactic Republic Jedi! Only way to truly allow JKA to do his thing
    - I use Plo (turn meter & AOE) and Aayla (stun on crit & possible assist on basic)
    Padme(L), GK, Ahsoka, ShaakTi, Barris/R2-D2
    - For the nuke mechanic to properly work, you need Padme + Gideon and Galactic Republic SUPPORT (not attackers, tanks, or healers). Shaak Ti, R2-D2, Aayla, CUP, IGD, EK, etc.

Thank you this has helped me a lot, do you recon the padme team with gk and Ashoka is better than the padme Gideon team?

I don’t have any else imperial troopers, so I use Gideon in a palp/Vader team but that can easily be undersized so I don’t really need him there
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    Thank you this has helped me a lot, do you recon the padme team with gk and Ashoka is better than the padme Gideon team?

I don’t have any else imperial troopers, so I use Gideon in a palp/Vader team but that can easily be undersized so I don’t really need him there

Overall, yes - I think the standard Padme team with Ahsoka & GK is overall better (esp on GAC/TW defense). She can be a straight up nuisance for lower level accounts who do not have a proper counter for her.

I would only use Gidme Nuke on GAC offense & Conquest. It is useless on defense as I don't trust the AI to run the mechanics correctly... and the all support team will not last long.
    - You need Gideon to go first & control the situation to feed 100% protection to the GR support characters (which converts to 20 courage), and then have Padme use Cunning Plan to add another 40% protection (8 Courage). If it doesn't happen in that order, then the team will fall apart.
    - The team is a fun one in Conquest... Using Padme, Gideon, R2, and Support Clones (like Echo and Tech) + Zealous Ambition data disk, you could handle most teams easily (as long as your Gideon is fast). Also works well when going for the non-force using feats.

Overall, Gidme is useful, especially after JMK & QGJ take the bulk of the normal Padme team.

If you're looking for other places to use Gideon (and dont have the Veers/Piett combo yet), Bounty Hunters usually need some help to get going and he feeds offense to attackers.