Tier 5 Conquest Rey

ObiDarthYoda
140 posts Member
edited May 2023
As always, Rey at the end of Tier 5 Conquest stupid hard...used Rey, she used 5 Ultimates: not one toon down. SEE almost. Anyone beat her?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Profit
    281 posts Member
    I'm not there yet this time around. Last conquest gg smoked her without breaking a sweat.
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    Same. I used GG and Sep droids last time.
  • Thanks but GG smoked. Using 44% defense. Rey starts w/Taunt and 200% Max Health, 200% Max Protection and takes a bonus turn after her first turn. And oh, Rey gains Force Dyad which carries through the battle, so can't be defeated.

At the end and this is the reward? Will finish all feats and forget this one. 10 battles down...
  • Imp troopers with a tether tech and speed booster smashed it for me. Focus down Rey, and use AoEs to work Ben to low enough that Rey falls. Easy.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • BAM, Han, Chewie, Dash, Trench.

Assuming you have the good disks.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Thanks but GG smoked. Using 44% defense. Rey starts w/Taunt and 200% Max Health, 200% Max Protection and takes a bonus turn after her first turn. And oh, Rey gains Force Dyad which carries through the battle, so can't be defeated.

At the end and this is the reward? Will finish all feats and forget this one. 10 battles down...

The end is supposed to have an easy battle as a reward?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    Hutt Cartel handles easily.
  • I used CLS with a volatile accelerator and amplify agony disc.
  • Dragoth
    27 posts Member
    Yep I picked random teams they all won. Trench, GAS, Inquisitors
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Deleted
  • TVF wrote: »
    Thanks but GG smoked. Using 44% defense. Rey starts w/Taunt and 200% Max Health, 200% Max Protection and takes a bonus turn after her first turn. And oh, Rey gains Force Dyad which carries through the battle, so can't be defeated.

Sure, why not? It's the end: reward. Not everyone gets to it.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

the reward is after the battle, it's called a boss fight for a reason, and the final boss fight is supposed to be the hardest
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    GG8 team with Initial Tether Tech. 3* first try.
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

the reward is after the battle, it's called a boss fight for a reason, and the final boss fight is supposed to be the hardest

Booooo - but seems true.
  • Nope. Stupid Force Dyad stayed on Rey the whole battle. SEE even did worse. Thanks for the input.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I just did MBA Han Chewie Dash CAT with AA, VA, TE, and some other things and it was very easy.
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    AA and VA are the way to go. I also threw a thermal exhaust on as well. Typical GG and subbed out Destroyer Droid for Trench. Essentially, in any setup, if you have to kill Rey first, the other's just pound you. GG without the proper disk set up didn't work either. I also tried JKLS lead, GAS, Yoda, GK, and Revan. Managed to take out the Hero Bros, then got stomped. Could stun enough or mark non-Rey character and kill them fast enough. Before the correction to no GL's, I managed to beat it last time with Jabba, but that isn't helpful now. Fortunately I had the other disk set up waiting and changed after finishing other feats.