Hey CG

Dweller
51 posts Member
edited May 2023
qtdzzkh5wm9h.jpg
Hey CG, no matter how many times you want to pop these up (10 and counting tonight) i will NOT pay these stupid prices no matter how you keep trying. I am well aware of the offers and countless others, i used to be a casual spender but you turned me FFP months ago with your predatory tactics, please rethink your tactics. The smaller guys spending all the time must have an impact on profits???

This is purely about constant pop up tying to do just daily's, their predator tactics knows no bounds....
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Dweller wrote: »
    Hey CG, no matter how many times you want to pop these up (10 and counting tonight) i will NOT pay these stupid prices no matter how you keep trying. I am well aware of the offers and countless others, i used to be a casual spender but you turned me FFP months ago with your predatory tactics, please rethink your tactics. The smaller guys spending all the time must have an impact on profits???

This is purely about constant pop up tying to do just daily's, their predator tactics knows no bounds....

I can't turn on my radio without hearing ads for local car lots selling vehicles at reduced prices.... I can't drive through town without seeing signs telling me all about the "great deals" at the local grocery store or telling me about how Geiko can save me money on my car insurance....

Doesn't mean I won't listen to the radio or drive through town anymore....

Maybe CG should offer a pop up free version of the gam efor a few bucks a month?
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member
    Maybe CG should STOP spamming me every time i go to the main screen like some beggar in my face asking me to buy shards for characters i already have at 7* even those ads aren’t so predatory in your face every time you open a book, website.

"Maybe CG should offer a pop up free version of the gam efor a few bucks a month?"
    always about money, never about player experience is it......
  • I see both sides of this.

Yes, it is annoying to get these pop ups every time you go to the main cantina screen - especially when you have all the GLs unlocked and have absolutely no reason to buy any of the things being offered. If there were some sort of targeted nature to these pop ups that would be appreciated.

But, given we get to play the game for free without external ads littering the screen, I don’t think it’s worth typing a forum rant about it.

And anyone decrying the game designers for attempting to make money is living in a fantasy land.
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member
    Ive been playing the game for the last 10 mins, ive counted 15 popups so far, tell that isn’t excessive
  • Dweller wrote: »
    Ive been playing the game for the last 10 mins, ive counted 15 popups so far, tell that isn’t excessive
    Who said it wasn’t?
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member
    It gets too much, its having the opposite affect that they want, i would have spent another £20 this morning to finish my GL but its made me close my wallet. I’m nowhere near a whale but i have spent a lot on this game and this kind of tactic doesn’t make me want to spend, how many more feel like me.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    My 2 problems with the pops ups are frequency and relevance. I have all the GL’s…I don’t need a LV pack….why am I seeing it?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

I have been playng all morning as it's a rainy holiday day so I decided to push conquest... I would say I have had no more than 5... 15 sounds excessive, any chance you are using a VPN?
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

I have been playng all morning as it's a rainy holiday day so I decided to push conquest... I would say I have had no more than 5... 15 sounds excessive, any chance you are using a VPN?

I was using an emulator but on my mobile last night it was the same, go into 1 part of the game and go back to the main screen and popup, not as bad this morning at home tho when i went to collect and use my energy. It seems to have been the last few weeks where it has been really bad to the point its to frustrating to even do my dailys.
  • Dweller wrote: »
    qtdzzkh5wm9h.jpg

Yeah they think we are rich or something I'm tired of being forced to run the sane raid over and over again its so boring I'm so close to quitting after 5 year's of playing this game and now they have reduced the Way of getting credits so it's harder to bring them up to level 85 has anyone noticed their credits ain't replenishing like they used to because they sre Only running 1 raid and it doesn't give credits like The other one's used to I'm starting to really hate the game their so many games out there that don't bottle kneck you on purpose so you have to spend your hard earned money the way it looks right now I'm about to follow suit 11 of My friends already quit and I'm next
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

I was using an emulator but on my mobile last night it was the same, go into 1 part of the game and go back to the main screen and popup, not as bad this morning at home tho when i went to collect and use my energy. It seems to have been the last few weeks where it has been really bad to the point its to frustrating to even do my dailys.

I am assuming their "Pop-ups" are tied to your IP and the target is to send each IP x amount per day.... If you use a VP and / or consistently switch btween multiple devices you will get more...

Honestly, I play on one device and only use my PC to access the web store and I get wayy less than you are saying you get, at max 5 a day.... YMMV
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member

I am assuming their "Pop-ups" are tied to your IP and the target is to send each IP x amount per day.... If you use a VP and / or consistently switch btween multiple devices you will get more...

Honestly, I play on one device and only use my PC to access the web store and I get wayy less than you are saying you get, at max 5 a day.... YMMV

it would make sense, i use an emulator at work in my break, phone at home and sometimes my pc with the same emulator at home if my phone needs charging. still, its alot to popup 1 after the other even if i login for the day on the emulator at work.