iwxxarilnzva.png

UNIT NAME: TIE Dagger
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: First Order, Sith

Key Attributes:
  • Gains bonus turns to retaliate against enemies
  • Critical hits can keep Ability Block applied
  • Enemies below full health give benefits to the TIE Dagger
  • TIE Dagger provides offense for the upcoming Sith Leviathan fleet which complements the defense Fury brings to the table

Inspiration:
  • TIE Daggers made their on-screen debut in Rise of Skywalker
  • They were deployed by the Final Order’s Xyston-class Star Destroyers
  • We worked closely with Lucasfilm to ensure that the weapons on the TIE Dagger were accurately represented, with the lasers from the Basic ability Sith Precision coming from under the cockpit and the ones from the Special ability L-7.0 Heavy Laser Cannons coming from the wings.

Strategy Tips:
  • While Dagger is an option for your First Order fleet, it really thrives with other Sith
  • Look for ways to get assists out of TIE Dagger
  • Enemies without full health should be priority targets

FAQ:
How do you acquire TIE Dagger?
As a Galactic Chase, you can earn TIE Dagger shards through bonus drops on Fleet nodes starting this week
Is this ship required for Leviathan?
Yes, this will be required at 7* in order to unlock Leviathan
What are the other requirements for Leviathan?
The full requirements for Leviathan will be revealed soon
Why does this ship have the First Order tag?
Lore-wise it was part of the First (Final) Order fleet, and we wanted to give you an extra option if you were looking for extra firepower for the Finalizer.

Have a question about TIE Dagger’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
CLICK HERE
Question Deadline:05/24/2023, 10:59 AM PT

ABILITIES:
BASIC: Sith Precision
whu7notuhzlo.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If this attack scores a critical hit, inflict Ability Block for 1 turn and gain 5% Critical Damage (stacking) for the rest of the encounter.

SPECIAL 1: L-7.0 Heavy Laser Cannons (CD=3)
53kdcjtp7yaz.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to all enemies. At the end of the turn, enemies with 100% Health at the start of this ability are inflicted with Vulnerable for 1 turn and all other enemies are inflicted with Tenacity Down for 1 turn.

UNIQUE 1:Emperor's Edict
Final Text:Whenever an enemy attacks out of turn or another Sith ally is inflicted with a debuff that can be dispelled, gain 1 stack of Vengeance. Whenever the Vengeance bonus turn is triggered, TIE Dagger recovers 25% Health and gains 5% Offense (stacking) for the rest of the encounter. During the Vengeance bonus turn, TIE Dagger can ignore Taunt and, if the allied Capital Ship is Sith, also ignore Protection.

Vengeance: At 15 stacks, dispel all debuffs on all Sith allies, gain a bonus turn, then lose all stacks

UNIQUE 2:Eradicate the Weak (Crew Skill)
Final Text:At the start of the battle or when Reinforced, for each active Sith ally (including the Capital Ship), TIE Dagger gains 20% Max Protection and 10% Tenacity until the end of the encounter. The first time each enemy falls below 100% Health, TIE Dagger gains 25 Defense Penetration (stacking) for the rest of the encounter. Whenever TIE Dagger uses a Basic ability against an enemy with less than 100% Health, that attack scores a critical hit if possible.

Whenever another ally attacks an enemy with a Concussion Mine, TIE Dagger assists dealing 50% less damage (once per turn). At the start of TIE Dagger's turn, recover 20% Protection per enemy with less than 100% Health.

REINFORCEMENT: Premeditated Response
Final Text:Enter Battle: TIE Dagger gains 5 stacks of Vengeance and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. Inflict a random enemy with Healing Immunity for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted.

Replies

• first?
  • What star level will it be unlocked at?
  • I guess it's alright, but I was hoping for sith ship piloted by Talon.
  • Hoping the drop rate is the same as we saw with the TIE Defender
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Is there a better date for the start of the galactic chaze than "this week"?
  • What date does the chase start?
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    So new sith ship for Leviathan is a First Order ship?
    Great 🤢
    So if I want an Old Republic ship I have to waste my crystals on this
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    a lifter unit for first order tie pilot
  • first?

order tie pilot
    first order tie pilot
  • Ratinira wrote: »
    Great 🤢

turnabout is fair play - to get the resistance capship, you needed an old republic ship as well.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    I was surprised this ship didn't launch with Rise of Skywalker, glad to see it finally in game. A bit of a lacklustre kit, but it'll be interesting to see how it fits into the FO fleet, and how the Sith fleet is supposed to look (currently? Only Fury and Bomber seem somewhat good)
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Dace_Prow wrote: »
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Great 🤢

turnabout is fair play - to get the resistance capship, you needed an old republic ship as well.
    ... which you never use, am I correct?
  • Doc_Bo
    6 posts Member
    Out of all the sith ships available this has to be the most boring one imaginable
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    What is the most banked energy you can have?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • So what was the deal with getting these day one again? I’ve been here forever but this will be my first time ever paying attention to Galactic Chases.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    So what was the deal with getting these day one again? I’ve been here forever but this will be my first time ever paying attention to Galactic Chases.

If you are going for the Leviathan as soon as it released then you will want this ship ASAP. If not, then just get as many shards as you can and go back to farming whatever you were farming before.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • So what was the deal with getting these day one again? I’ve been here forever but this will be my first time ever paying attention to Galactic Chases.

I was able to get TIE Defender to 80/100 with about 4k -5k crystals before the event ended

I was able to get TIE Defender to 80/100 with about 4k -5k crystals before the event ended

About 5k. Okay. First time trying this so we’ll see how it goes. Thanks!
  • This is not a good choice to make as a requirement for leviathan. I don’t want to have to get some dumb looking FO ship with reused animations so I can get something I actually want. I would gladly have gone all in on a sith empire old republic ship and there are many to choose from that are actually from that era. I was excited to be getting more old republic era stuff but so far seems like leviathan will be the only new thing from that era
  • SiDuke
    9 posts Member
    You guys actually serious? I gotta run a first order ship under a Darth Revan fleet ? Logic = 0… my disappointment is immeasurable.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    SiDuke wrote: »
    You guys actually serious? I gotta run a first order ship under a Darth Revan fleet ? Logic = 0… my disappointment is immeasurable.

Who is making you do that? Run it under a FO capital ship.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    This is not a good choice to make as a requirement for leviathan. I don’t want to have to get some dumb looking FO ship with reused animations so I can get something I actually want. I would gladly have gone all in on a sith empire old republic ship and there are many to choose from that are actually from that era. I was excited to be getting more old republic era stuff but so far seems like leviathan will be the only new thing from that era

Still one more ship coming.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I seriously hope you guys don't go for this chase or farm teh shards basedon all of your outrage.... I also seriously hope that you are in my fleet arena shard :)
  • all that to reuse the same two animations, wow
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    all that to reuse the same two animations, wow

their time and money must be going to their new LotR game :D
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member

Yeh, they worked really hard on finding the least "sith" character from all with that tag and creating a "we wanted you to have extra option for FO fleet as a Leviathan requirement" explanation
    Also cannot express the depth of my disappointment... I really was excited about new Old Republic content but this makes me feel sick
  • herd_nerfer
    1750 posts Member
    Excited for the new ship. Double excited the pilot is someone I've already got farmed and geared. Triple excited we're one ship closer to Leviathan.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Works for me. I already have trooper reliced
  • Some people in here need to apply the “perspective” zeta.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

Its a sith ship too....