Kit Reveal - TIE Dagger

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Some people in here need to apply the “perspective” zeta.

it's an omi that doesn't work in the forum mode
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    That CG have made one of the requirements a ship piloted by both a good character and one that all SLKR' owners already have at relics, seems like pretty good news to me.
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    Looks almost taylor made to lift the FO fleet to counter Executor. Tenacity down aoe, ability blocks , and tanky. Takes away a fair bit of rng if you can perma ability block tooth. One wonders if the line about Lucas film is code for they made it take so long to release we may as well use it for Levi now.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    SiDuke wrote: »
    You guys actually serious? I gotta run a first order ship under a Darth Revan fleet ? Logic = 0… my disappointment is immeasurable.

Who is making you do that? Run it under a FO capital ship.
    Nice try defending cg with this L move, this ship is quite crap with FO, and it will most likely be needed to make leviathan work, not to mention a 7 star req dor leviathan

• Ultra wrote: »
    You guys actually serious? I gotta run a first order ship under a Darth Revan fleet ? Logic = 0… my disappointment is immeasurable.

Its a sith ship too....
    Yeah its a crappy sith ship, atleast every other fleet has era wise lore accurate ships with the exception of galactic republic and the old jedi interceptors vs the new ones but thats nothing compared to this, sith and sith empire are different, unfortunately leviathan isnt a sith empire ship for some stupid reason

• Ratinira wrote: »

Yeh, they worked really hard on finding the least "sith" character from all with that tag and creating a "we wanted you to have extra option for FO fleet as a Leviathan requirement" explanation
    Also cannot express the depth of my disappointment... I really was excited about new Old Republic content but this makes me feel sick

I agree with you bro, these guys DGAF theyre just gonna whale on the ship anyways if its lore acurrate and interesting or not
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Its a sith ship too....
    Yeah its a crappy sith ship, atleast every other fleet has era wise lore accurate ships with the exception of galactic republic and the old jedi interceptors vs the new ones but thats nothing compared to this, sith and sith empire are different, unfortunately leviathan isnt a sith empire ship for some stupid reason

Not sure what kit you looked at, looks pretty decent to me... Certainly wouldn't call it "crappy"....

Sith and SIth Empire aren't different, it's all Sith....
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    i definitely don't care if it's lore accurate
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Its a sith ship too....

Not sure what kit you looked at, looks pretty decent to me... Certainly wouldn't call it "crappy"....

Sith and SIth Empire aren't different, it's all Sith....

its not kit wise crappy, its crappy because its not interesting at all, its a reskinned tie interceptor prototype, the sith empire is different then sith, theres different sith factions because they have different motives and means, look at palpatines goal and that one sith that didnt hate the jedi and wanted peace, they are not all the same and the leviathan shouldnt have a broad fleet
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Isn't it funny the way that works?.... Nobody gets insulted when you can't beat Jabba with JML, Leia, Lando, Han and Chewie... Yet throw in one measly ship and some folks lose their minds....
  • TVF wrote: »

I mean good for you man, some people play the game because they like immersiveness and enjoy when there is good lore correlation, and theres some people that play this game as a spending hobby, and some both
  • Dace_Prow wrote: »
    Ratinira wrote: »
    So new sith ship for Leviathan is a First Order ship?
    Great 🤢
    So if I want an Old Republic ship I have to waste my crystals on this

turnabout is fair play - to get the resistance capship, you needed an old republic ship as well.

there was also very few ships in the game at that point, and it was not as big of an event as the leviathan
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

I mean good for you man, some people play the game because they like immersiveness and enjoy when there is good lore correlation, and theres some people that play this game as a spending hobby, and some both

There are about 50 shades in between..... If the ship isn't for you because you are obsessed with non-canon lore and it bothers you that much and you are in the first category you mentioned, then thats great, one less thing for lore junkies to worry about...
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

I mean good for you man

Thanks!
  • ophyjgjhnfn
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Wonder if Talon will be a requirement later like everyone is guessing?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Never understood why people still think this is a lore accurate game.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

There are about 50 shades in between..... If the ship isn't for you because you are obsessed with non-canon lore and it bothers you that much and you are in the first category you mentioned, then thats great, one less thing for lore junkies to worry about...

Love how you tried to throw shade with the "non-canon lore" part lmao. Meanwhile this non-canon lore is a thousand times better than pretty much everything that was made after this part of the lore was made non-canon. Absolutely hilarious lmao
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Doc_Bo wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Love how you tried to throw shade with the "non-canon lore" part lmao. Meanwhile this non-canon lore is a thousand times better than pretty much everything that was made after this part of the lore was made non-canon. Absolutely hilarious lmao

Then play a game involving the non-canon lore?..... Not sure what to tell you...

Do you also get upset that JML, Leia, Han, Chewie and Lando can't beat a Jabba team?... SWGOH has never adhered strictly to lore and it never will....

If you don't like he kit or the "lore" of a new release and lore is you thing, then simply don't engage in the new content?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I like the lore where I can use three or four of the same character to battle characters that died thousands of years before they even existed.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    What this ship has in common with leviathan ..i have no idea. This is like copy paste of tie interceptor.
  • Zcww
    3 posts Member
    Looks like its gonna be an easy farm for the new meta. Ill take an easy farm for a ship any day...people complaining because it has a 1st order tag is kinda blowing my mind though. The Karen level is getting extreme haha
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Zcww wrote: »
    Looks like its gonna be an easy farm for the new meta. Ill take an easy farm for a ship any day...people complaining because it has a 1st order tag is kinda blowing my mind though. The Karen level is getting extreme haha

I agree... On both points :)

But, don't count your chickens before they are hatched ...
  • _Kell_
    30 posts Member
    Gotta say “this is not the ship I was looking for”. Allusion to certain Jedi meme out of the way I like this addition a lot. While Old Republic content would be cool (and hopefully we still get it) gotta give the devs credit for giving us a ship that sounds like it’ll be dangerous in the Sith fleet (lots of dps, healing immunity, bonus turn, hits under protection) but can be a sixth ship in the FO fleet for those not wanting to chase the meta. Plus it’s piloted by a character many have relic’d? Yes, thank you. I won’t even mind as much if they make us Relic 9 him for Leviathan. I’ll mind a little, but not as much at least.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Why this red stormtrooper had a sith tag at first place? He is definitely not a force user and he had a FO tag (and all other FO characters aren't call sith)... So why he is a sith? 🤔
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Players: There are so many interesting Sith ships, we can't wait to see what gets added.
    CG: Here is a toddler's attempt to draw a TIE interceptor. Also, it fills both FO and Sith fleet, so you can't use both of them at full power.
  • Seems a really player friendly release here.

Accelerated character that is a requirement for a GL as pilot.

Additional FO tag so all the players that don't have Malgus or Fury, or a way to get them any time soon, can make use of the brand new toy.

Nice.
  • MADMAN3199
    75 posts Member
    edited May 2023

Not sure about other people but for me it’s not just the FO tag but the fact that there was a lot of old republic era ships they could’ve used instead and also the fact they basically just reskinned the interceptor (animations mainly) is just pure laziness. I have no problem with them making a ship with a crew member a lot have relic’d and I think it’s good they did buuut it should’ve been separate from leviathan.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »

Not sure about other people but for me it’s not just the FO tag but the fact that there was a lot of old republic era ships they could’ve used instead and also the fact they basically just reskinned the interceptor (animations mainly) is just pure laziness. I have no problem with them making a ship with a crew member a lot have relic’d and I think it’s good they did buuut it should’ve been separate from leviathan.

This👆
    I have no problems with FO ship in general
    I have a problem with FO ship stick to Leviathan for zero reasons*
    Tie Interceptor, for example, was released without being a requirement for any ship and no problem
    Why Tie Interceptor v2.0 cannot be released that way? If devs wanted to give people FO ship...

*except "otherwise people won't buy it" reason
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    Why is everyone complaining about lore accuracy now? We already knew one of this fleet's ships would be the Scimitar, so no surprise the Sith fleet is a collection of ships from different eras.