Free to play I think I have Goofed!

MrBiII
1 posts Member
edited May 2023
Hi Galaxy Gurus,

I have been playing for about 5 Months, I started off my first big mistake by leveling Phoenix which I have found out as of late, was a dumb idea?

I have used much to star them up, but pvp wise I get no where with them, I was lucky enough to get my first 4star from Bronzium yesterday in Daka, and have Merrin, should I build them and get Ventress,Talia etc or should I go another way?

All help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Bill
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Personally, I’d recommend the bad batch team, as that’s what I did, but apparently the first order team is pretty good to farm early.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Go into the solo journeys and start knocking out those.
    Get Phoenix to get Thrawn
    CLS rebels to get Palpatine
    Jedi to get Yoda
    Empire to get R2
    FO to get BB8
    Ewoks to get C3P0
    Bounty Hunters to get Chewie
    Resistance to get Rey (JT)
    Separatists to get Padme
    Etc
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Phoenix isn't a bad choice, just get them G8-9 and then stop gearing them for awhile. there's alot of Beginners guides out there and videos you could always go look up. Look up different opinions and choice one that you think you'll like the best. Phoenix at least gets you Thrawn, Palpatine andnl 2 jedinfor GMY
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Go into the solo journeys and start knocking out those.
    Get Phoenix to get Thrawn
    CLS rebels to get Palpatine
    Jedi to get Yoda
    Empire to get R2
    FO to get BB8
    Ewoks to get C3P0
    Bounty Hunters to get Chewie
    Resistance to get Rey (JT)
    Separatists to get Padme
    Etc

Good list - only thing I would change is that Phoenix are rebels, so they can get you both Thrawn and Palpatine. No need for the OG rebels until later.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    MrBiII wrote: »
    Hi Galaxy Gurus,

I have been playing for about 5 Months, I started off my first big mistake by leveling Phoenix which I have found out as of late, was a dumb idea?

I have used much to star them up, but pvp wise I get no where with them, I was lucky enough to get my first 4star from Bronzium yesterday in Daka, and have Merrin, should I build them and get Ventress,Talia etc or should I go another way?

All help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
    Bill

It's a fallacy IMOP that Phoenix aren't the best early game team to go for anymore... That all started when they put Hera on a 12 energy hard node....

I don't want anyone to quit the game but, If a 12 energy hard node is too much for a player to handle, then this game likely isn't for them....
  • You guys ROCK!!! I will simply keep focusing on them till I get 8-9, do you all have a preferred composition? Thanks so much again gang.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    MrBiII wrote: »
    You guys ROCK!!! I will simply keep focusing on them till I get 8-9, do you all have a preferred composition? Thanks so much again gang.

Just do what you are doing, Hera lead, Ezra, Kanan, Chopper, Zeb.... Get them all gear 8-9, put omegas on their uniques and you should be fine....
  • Revan110
    111 posts Member
    Phoenix is good to teach you synergy for a squad, they unlock Palpatine, Thrawn, and help get a few Jedi which leads to Grand Master Yoda unlock.