x2 Drop 😉

I'm still waiting for the respected developers to turn on the x2 drop for us?! It seems that they promised that for jambs on May 4, there will be x2 next weekend, but in fact in the coming years a hike))

Replies

• They extended the double drops because of the May 4th stuff ups. Wondering if they're going to do anything for the 40th anniversary of return of the jedi is something else though.
  • 1mportShowff
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    They extended the double drops because of the May 4th stuff ups. Wondering if they're going to do anything for the 40th anniversary of return of the jedi is something else though.

Seriously? And as for me it was from May 4 to May 7! And already on Monday, the drop became common) But I don’t know something for sure)
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited May 2023
    This was weeks ago...they extended the drops an extra day. I don't remember them promising to do an additional weekend.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    They extended the double drops because of the May 4th stuff ups. Wondering if they're going to do anything for the 40th anniversary of return of the jedi is something else though.

Seriously? And as for me it was from May 4 to May 7! And already on Monday, the drop became common) But I don’t know something for sure)

There was a discussion about it already

It was claimed to end at May 7 00:00, as in "double drops at May 4 00:00 - May 6 23:59" and they gave us the May 7 as well as make good or whatever you want to call it
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    This was weeks ago...they extended the doors an extra day.

Would you say that after it was over....this is the end?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SÊŒInT
    30 posts Member
    and in the end, nothing really matters.
  • They extended the double drops because of the May 4th stuff ups. Wondering if they're going to do anything for the 40th anniversary of return of the jedi is something else though.
    They did do something for the Return of the Jedi anniversary, they got rid of Challenge Pit.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.