Leviathan farm

2Next

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Just thought of something. Is there anything stopping CG from having two or three toons as the fleet commander for the cap ship? I mean, lore wise, Malak was it's commander.

What if CG requires both Revan AND Malak at R9 to command the ship......

They already said revan was the pilot and didn't list anyone eles... Highly doubt that would happen
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    They already said revan was the pilot and didn't list anyone eles... Highly doubt that would happen

But did they say he was the ONLY pilot? I mean, you are probably correct, but........
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

But did they say he was the ONLY pilot? I mean, you are probably correct, but........

Even so, Malak is required at R8 elsewhere and may need to be R9 as a Req whether he is a pilot or not....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

It’ll be Revan, Malak, and Saul Karath as a marquee because just Revan is not complicated enough.

Even so, Malak is required at R8 elsewhere and may need to be R9 as a Req whether he is a pilot or not....

What is Malak needed for?
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Could have sworn he was needed R8 for something :) .... Apparently, my bad

Isn't Malak the current conquest ship's pilot? I don't think he will pilot anything else.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member

Isn't Malak the current conquest ship's pilot? I don't think he will pilot anything else.

Malgus*
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    Ratinira wrote: »

Malgus*

You're right, sorry. I always confuse those two.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Just got back from Leviathin Farm... Bought a bushel of apples... They were both juicy and delicious...
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    SASS as login reward and HK as bonus calendar reward. What do we think the odds are of HK being needed now? Sometimes those rewards are simply related to the theme but not necessary for anything.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Should be interesting to see what the next ship is and how we get it. Seems like they would have to do another galactic chase so we can get it to 7* before the end of the next conquest.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1061 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    crzydroid wrote: »
    SASS as login reward and HK as bonus calendar reward. What do we think the odds are of HK being needed now? Sometimes those rewards are simply related to the theme but not necessary for anything.

Might just be that he's needed for Revan, who's the Lev pilot. Hopefully...

Or he could be a pilot of another new ship in which case I'll need to gear quick!
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator

Might just be that he's needed for Revan, who's the Lev pilot. Hopefully...

Or he could be a pilot of another new ship in which case I'll need to gear quick!

It's not even that he would have to be a pilot. Dengar is required for Exec and MM is required for Profundity, and neither of them have ships. But it COULD also be he's required for Drevan, like you say. Was just wondering what other people's thoughts were.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    They could both be requirements and both are easy farms anyways shard wise... I personally think it's just CG sticking to the "theme" of what is happening this month like they usually do...
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Another thought that occurs to me is that both Profundity and Executor have a pilotless ship as a requirement. None of the three remaining pilotless ships seem to fit the theme of Leviathan. So this means one of two things: Leviathan requirements are slightly higher than the other two on a technicality because you may or may not have an "extra" pilot you need to gear up (if the pilot is not doing double duty for reqs), or the next ship could be pilotless.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Leviathin doesn't have a multi-pilot ship either and Prof has a couple.....
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Trying to make logic out of what CG does is just futile.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator

Ah ha, I think we've solved it: they will release a multi-pilot, pilotless ship.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Ah ha, I think we've solved it: they will release a multi-pilot, pilotless ship.

Old Republic Tesla Confirmed.....
  • Since we're having fun speculation, I think a few things could be possible for the final ship.

First: We could get a "Sith Sniper" representing the sith agent class in SWTOR and then they pilot the X-70B Phantom.

Second: We could have SET and/or BSF pilot a shuttle (Assault Shuttle or Imperial Shuttle)

Third: BSF and HK could pilot a fallen ebon hawk, similar to what Xareth has been mentioning a bunch.

Next, since we are speculating some relic requirements that you might want to prepare for, here are my thoughts:

3dhdxopbr0qn.png

I think that CG will push us harder on relic gates and there will be less "freebies" than before.

• Just no ebon hawk please...
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    Since we're having fun speculation, I think a few things could be possible for the final ship.

First: We could get a "Sith Sniper" representing the sith agent class in SWTOR and then they pilot the X-70B Phantom.

Second: We could have SET and/or BSF pilot a shuttle (Assault Shuttle or Imperial Shuttle)

Third: BSF and HK could pilot a fallen ebon hawk, similar to what Xareth has been mentioning a bunch.

Next, since we are speculating some relic requirements that you might want to prepare for, here are my thoughts:

3dhdxopbr0qn.png

I think that CG will push us harder on relic gates and there will be less "freebies" than before.

Your predictions lined up with mine more or less.

w69t4t3zgc5q.jpg

There is one thing though. I also agree with your "sith shuttle" idea but as cool as the idea of a "fallen Ebon Hawk" would be, we are only supposed to be getting one more sith ship as a requirement, not two.

I would rather see a "sith shuttle" OR a "fallen Ebon Hawk" piloted by Nasty Basty, SE Trooper & HK-47.

• Your predictions lined up with mine more or less.

w69t4t3zgc5q.jpg

There is one thing though. I also agree with your "sith shuttle" idea but as cool as the idea of a "fallen Ebon Hawk" would be, we are only supposed to be getting one more sith ship as a requirement, not two.

I would rather see a "sith shuttle" OR a "fallen Ebon Hawk" piloted by Nasty Basty, SE Trooper & HK-47.

I did say at the beginning of my post that these were 3 possible speculations for the final ship.