No June daily webstore pack

Prev1345
System
246 posts EA Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: No daily prize gift from the EA web store.

Replies

• No reward in store again today. :(
  • Pertor
    42 posts Member
    Same here. Free Calandar only. :(
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    Free calendar likely taking the slot of the free daily gift. I'm okay with that.
  • same!
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Dataminers hasn't found any data about new daily chests yet
    So there may not be any for that month at all
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    Free calendar likely taking the slot of the free daily gift. I'm okay with that.

Except we've had both previously
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Blackout_Syndrom80
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Same, EU
  • SʌInT
    30 posts Member
    same same same!
  • hopefully its just for today, and they come back tomorrow. I've gotten used to my daily freebies : )
  • Magruffin
    774 posts Member
    Or it was just a gimmick to get us used to visiting webstore/ pump up the page visit numbers to show management it wasn't a complete flop
  • They probably just forgot to renew the program. First of June is typical date that means new beginnings.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »

Except we've had both previously

Pray that they don't alter the deal further.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »

I bet you're in the minority.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • SlipperyPete
    128 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    This is what annoys the player base that they don't seem to realize. No communication. It was never promised the free pack would continue forever just assumed. So either A) it's done and they didn't say anything or B ) someone forgot to add it and they still haven't realized it since there was no minor update this week.
  • Also losing out on the potential for free ship energy during a galactic chase is a huge kick in the crystals when players are using all the way up to 200c ship energy refreshes.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Also losing out on the potential for free ship energy during a galactic chase is a huge kick in the crystals when players are using all the way up to 200c ship energy refreshes.

Good, I haven't gotten a single one so now you all can suffer with me lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Also losing out on the potential for free ship energy during a galactic chase is a huge kick in the crystals when players are using all the way up to 200c ship energy refreshes.

Maybe the free energy is done?... It was never guaranteed to be round forever.

Don't look at it as "losing out", look at it as having enjoyed it while it was here.... :smiley:
  • Itbwas obvious that they were going to remove it, first they cut the days and said it wss an error, next they reduce the energy they provide by half and now its gone, wont see me using their online shop, it literally logs me out of the game everytime i use it and i have to sign back in
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Itbwas obvious that they were going to remove it, first they cut the days and said it wss an error, next they reduce the energy they provide by half and now its gone, wont see me using their online shop, it literally logs me out of the game everytime i use it and i have to sign back in

1- Weren't you the guy that started this thread about how much time they had on their hands and not wanting more to do in SWGOH?.... But two seconds to sign back in is too much?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/263687/do-we-really-need-1-week-break-between-gac#latest

2- They never cut it in half, there was a chance at 100 and they also added omegas to it, which was awesome for newer players...

It's too bad if it's gone, but I am glad we had it while we did...
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Itbwas obvious that they were going to remove it, first they cut the days and said it wss an error, next they reduce the energy they provide by half and now its gone, wont see me using their online shop, it literally logs me out of the game everytime i use it and i have to sign back in

1- Weren't you the guy that started this thread about how much time they had on their hands and not wanting more to do in SWGOH?.... But two seconds to sign back in is too much?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/263687/do-we-really-need-1-week-break-between-gac#latest

2- They never cut it in half, there was a chance at 100 and they also added omegas to it, which was awesome for newer players...

1.Whats the point of signing into a webstore when there is nothing of value? I got extra time but i rather not wasted there.
    2. It was literally cut in half, 4 100 drops and 27 50 drops = almost cut in half except for 4 days, i rather not gamble for everything, im not addicted to seen randomized loot, god knows there is already enough gambling in the game as is, sorry not gambling, suprise mechanincs.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

1.Whats the point of signing into a webstore when there is nothing of value? I got extra time but i rather not wasted there.
    2. It was literally cut in half, 4 100 drops and 27 50 drops = almost cut in half except for 4 days, i rather not gamble for everything, im not addicted to seen randomized loot, god knows there is already enough gambling in the game as is, sorry not gambling, suprise mechanincs.

So it wasn't literally cut in half... It was almost cut in half :)

Sounds like you were signing in to me with all of those records you kept of what you received...

I hope it comes back... YMMV
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Sounds like you were signing in to me with all of those records you kept of what you received...

So yes instead of 3100 I got 1750 which is roughly 57% so net loss of 43%.

And yes I always signed in but I said there is no point of doing it now since the packs are gone
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

So yes instead of 3100 I got 1750 which is roughly 57% so net loss of 43%.

And yes I always signed in but I said there is no point of doing it now since the packs are gone

Sounds to me like CG's marketing strategy worked then... If you weren't going to buy anything anyways then why would they want to give you free stuff, whether that was 3100 free stuffs or 1750 free stuffs :)
  • I'm guessing that CG honestly realized that the minimal amount of money they were bringing in from the webstore wasn't enough to cover the cost of operating it, so they can't justify the free stuff they were giving away anymore so they are quietly abandoning it.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    I'm guessing that CG honestly realized that the minimal amount of money they were bringing in from the webstore wasn't enough to cover the cost of operating it, so they can't justify the free stuff they were giving away anymore so they are quietly abandoning it.

It's still there... and we picked up a pretty decent monthly calendar from it today :)
  • Screerider
    1357 posts Member
    I only went there for the free stuff. I will be glad to not have to go there for a while. Let me know when free stuff comes back. Thanks!
  • Zaph0dd
    182 posts Member
    Lack of communication, useless....
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Zaph0dd wrote: »

Who communicates when something isn't there?.... lol
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Zaph0dd wrote: »

Who communicates when something isn't there?.... lol

If people were getting into the habit of checking the Web Store each day for freebies, then perhaps they'd like some comms about why that's stopped?
    Don't get me wrong as it's a bit early to conclude that daily free stuff has stopped, or this is a blip, but the point about the lack of comms isn't unreasonable, IMO.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Picture CG as being an ice cream shop..... Come in and get a free sample ... Sample is a small spoon like Baskin Robbins....

95% will whine that they don't get free samples anymore if they get cut off.....
    99% of those whiners never actually bought anything from the store and only went there daily for free samples..

!00% of those that complain on the forums pretty much never buy anything, but like to pretend they do.... or maybe would....