173 posts Member
edited December 2016
Anyone else got this server?
Post edited by Jensxn on

Replies

• Mc1
    306 posts Member
    M here. Lol
  • Thanks for the link. Looks like us three for now.
  • Here as well.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Name is Bones on there, usually in top 5 for rewards every day.
  • I had a chance to knock M down.....but nah, I went for another player instead :neutral: a least I'm catching up to some of you guys. Can't seem to break the top 20 though.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Are you using a refresh to get to top 20? If you want to stay in top 20 its pretty much a necessity if you don't have fully maxed out characters and have a really good line up for defense.
  • I normally don't refresh because I don't have the time before the deadline. Tonight I did though and got 13th. I guess I should try harder to reserve time :)

Thanks for the advice btw. Much appreciated.
  • Wow, just noticed that Jensen and Bones went 1 & 2 today. Nice. Well played.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Been experimenting with a different setup suprised its held on for about 4 or 5 hours now. Either that or nobody has attacked me yet.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Bones wrote: »
    Been experimenting with a different setup suprised its held on for about 4 or 5 hours now. Either that or nobody has attacked me yet.
    Ah, it's you Bones, you're usually one of my prime targets mid day, about six hours before rewards, I was thinking about picking a fight with your team yesterday but I saw #1 was stupid easy to take, I always attacked you since I never saw you in the top 20 until rather recently, I always liked the original top 20 that ran the top since December
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    lol, yea i think we've gone back forth quite a bit. I only started doing top 10 runs now for about 3 or 4 weeks. even in that time there have been a lot more new people fighting for the top. its easy to beat everything though.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Yeah everyone except Trebor and Ramte I beat fairly easily, bar absolute **** rng, which is kind of often really
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Yea ramte has the best setup so far. He is still easily beat with certain lineups i use but those lineups dont hold well. I used eath koth for that reason alone. For speed and stun chance, even though hes garbage on defense.
    Post edited by Bones on
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Yeah my setup is to be a great all rounder, but it's vulnerable on defense, I have been attacked 7 times today, I have used 8 attacks out of my 15 today and I'm right where I started basically
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Try changing your phasma lead. Dooku and qgj lead are meta right now. Dooku is viable at 5 stars thats how im using him, maxed gear and abilities of course.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    I ran dooku lead, I dropped even worse with him as lead for some reason
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Who else do you use? Last i saw you had hoth scout i think in there. He can be good but only with a rebel team utilizing ackbar and st han. Maybe leia and rey for the other two. Scout is hard to use.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    I have been running the same team, HRS is actually insane, definitely doesn't need to be in a rebel team to tear it up, outside that I have Sidious, dooku, phasma, and lumi, phasma refills everyone back up to near full, and I go twice in a row essentially, and lumi brings much needed sustainability to my glassier team
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    I dont doubt hes a beast on offense, but people see him on ladder as an easy target, thats why your attacked so much and since the team is slower HRS will die first every time.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    HRS is one of the fastest characters in the game though, the issue for now is I haven't put down his last star yet, I should have the credits to do it tomorrow and enough saved to get 4 characters to 80, for everything I want and need it looks like I'll have to collect about 14 million, for now I am 4 million short
  • I like you take (Jensen) on HRS. I won't be farming him anytime soon, but it's nice to know lesser used chars can be used at the highest levels.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    HRS is just wildly underrated, he is a top tier dps in my opinion, he just competes with a farm for QGJ
  • Hey shardmates we got some solid teams these days in top 50 hopefully we get guilds in future.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Yea same here. Would be nice to work with others and get feedback to see how teams hold up on defense.
  • We need real defence havent met a team cant crack cept for when RNGeezus has a grudge with me
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Yea thats why im counting on the next update to fix that. It gets old
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Aha it's kriminal, your team is usually pretty fun to play against if I have to, but you're really low on the pecking order for me, I always pick off the QGJ teams, or droid teams, it would be great to organize the top original few of us into a guild
  • HRS never will i underestimate him again my Rey was just violated.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    I see you still took me down though, I probably should have waited for you to attack one of the easy targets instead of just going for someone else
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Yea Jensx your the only one I've seen use hrs. He is a first kill for sure. He gets out of hand quick if you leave him alone. Should be interesting with the new update. I was going to farm him but will have to wait until I'm done with Ashoka. She's my favorite character even though shes still bad even after update. But oh well.