Only 22.5 hours left till next reset, come on!! So bored :(

It only took me an hour and 15 mins to finish all Dailys, challenges and Galactic War! Now for the hardest part, waiting for next reset tomorrow midnight :(
Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol

Replies

• I agree, I knock out everything so fast. Challenges are a joke, auto through all of them. Blow through energy and crystal recharges looking for gear with sim tickets. Galactic war is steam rolled until the last 3 or 4 teams. I wait on arena till an hour before rewards to snipe. Game is ZZZZ for most of day.
  • lol thats how all the game similar types like this plays. Just do your homework first or play another games.
  • I've mentioned this plenty of times already, it's pretty depressing. Even P2W players don't have options, only to replay tired old levels like the rest of us, only for a few more expensive refreshes. With the EA greed model in play, you'd think they'd at least have like another 50 special levels for the paying customers even for like $100 or something. It's such a silly paradox, the highest IAP prices yet no content????
  • The waiting is killing me. 22 hours of waiting for 1-2 hours of joy lol
    The only the I can do to keep me busy is keep sniping the same dudes out of the Top 20 just for giggles lol so bored ...
  • They should've reduced the wait periods in the week between Christmas and New Years...
  • Image if the wait period was 12 hours
  • It's your own fault. Learn how to space out your day. Let the game recharge energy for a while and stop SIM battling.
  • I am glad that content is limited per day. I won't be left behind because everybody is playing while I am busy with work. This is a game for busy people.
  • Yeah ok stop sim battle, maxing out gear without sim I would probably quit. Problem is not how anyone plays, but lack of content. Reached endgame within a month. Max level, a and b teams are maxed. Now just having fun making non-meta squads for lolz. Game is great fun, just I had more to do.
  • It's a freemium, not Fallout 4.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • I have to agree, as you get to higher levels it does slow down, but it's new and there is yet to be released content in the wings.

Being an early adapter has it's advantages and it's disadvantages. :/

I am replaying the KOTRO mobile port, it's a port of the original from Bioware. I guarantee if you play it you will smile every time you face Hk-47 in s fight!
  • I might have to try that kotro.
  • JoJoMo_007
    114 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I wish there were more mini games. We need more to do !
  • I do a few challenges and sim for shards at night after the midnight reset and then do GW, arena, finish challenges and farm gear during the afternoon/evening. I play some battles live to prevent boredom.
  • Natok205 wrote: »
    I might have to try that kotro.

It's a good game, although I stated that wrong.. You can GET HK for your squad, not fight him.

_ He is a great smart aleck Droid with a dark sense of humor.
  • MackemSLAM
    346 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Fantazy wrote: »
    It's a freemium, not Fallout 4.

They sell packs of partially complete characters that cost twice as much as Fallout 4.

You could buy Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront for the cost of the Force Awakens pack alone :D
  • 10 more minutes till Reset! :smile:
  • you're a beast on gw troy. share your tactics.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • 48 more minutes till reset here.. I need my purple gear luke asap.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • They really really need to find ways to encourage more time playing the game.

Even if you spend hundreds of crystals per day of refills, the way the reward system is structured means that you blast through that energy in seconds just simming battles for gear or shards.

The only bits where you actually play the game in am engaged way and actively use the characters you build up are Galactic War and 5 or 10 arena battles.

That is maybe an hours worth of play, even if you are an obsessive spending large sums.
  • Done ALL dailys and am up to no.8 node on GW
  • They'll be many who tell you that all the downtime is good because it promotes healthy gaming and all this garbage but you'd have to spend a fortune to play all day. Even sadder, even if you did, all you have to look forward to is replaying old, tired levels. Is this a winning strategy EA??? I think it will fail and ads will be here soon in my opinion, let's see if I'm right.....
  • One thing that should change is the refill cost raising exponentially. Keep it at 50.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • They'll be many who tell you that all the downtime is good because it promotes healthy gaming and all this garbage but you'd have to spend a fortune to play all day. Even sadder, even if you did, all you have to look forward to is replaying old, tired levels. Is this a winning strategy EA??? I think it will fail and ads will be here soon in my opinion, let's see if I'm right.....

I just bought my second 7 day crystal subscription, and it'll be my last. The more I play this game, the more I realize that the prices in this game are so out of control for what you receive. I do refills up to and including, the 200 crystal level. Every day. Sometimes to get barely anything for that investment, and before anyone says if you can't afford it, don't play, I can. It's just that I'm realizing the absurd amount of money required to play on a weekly basis for what you get in return.

I'll be dialing my spending back to see if things change and what new features are brought to the game.

I just bought my second 7 day crystal subscription, and it'll be my last. The more I play this game, the more I realize that the prices in this game are so out of control for what you receive. I do refills up to and including, the 200 crystal level. Every day. Sometimes to get barely anything for that investment, and before anyone says if you can't afford it, don't play, I can. It's just that I'm realizing the absurd amount of money required to play on a weekly basis for what you get in return.

I'll be dialing my spending back to see if things change and what new features are brought to the game.

Preach it brother!!! The pricing is unfair, period, end of story!!!!
    • Just to give you reference, my first fall semester of College at the City University of NY (CUNY) back in 1990 cost me $865 plus another $200 for books. In comparison, upgrading Lando to 7* would probably be about the same or more since you have to buy Chromium to bag him and snagging shards is a gamble. I know this is 1990, but think of this for a moment.
    • I bought my girl a larger television for our bedroom this Christmas, a beautiful Samsung 50" Smart TV for under $600 including shipping. Could I snag Leia for such a discount?? Probably not and yet people look at me like I'm crazy for dwelling on the price points here. What would you prefer to have, any P2W character at 7* or a brand new 50" TV??
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Maybe the incremental costs of energy could reset every 6 hours? Encourage spaced out play
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I guess this game is for people have a job with 40hours. People forgot this is mobile game not some MMORPG.

I wake up at 8am, i check my rank, do some sim, or some GW or buy some shipments.
    get dress and play some during my ride.
    lunch time - do some arena
    get home around 6ish.. and play little.
    go to workout.. get home at 8ish.
    around 9-12pm completed all my daily, or do other stuff

Post edited by Song on