sidius *7 what's next?

i already bought sidious 7
i think greedo is unknown op character
waht about your opinion??

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    greedo would benefit from having his bombs go off after 2 turns instead of 3. the damage could be reduced by 1/3 to compensate for it, but i feel like whenever i fight him, he gets one bomb to stick and then he dies. usually i finish the fight before the bomb even goes off
    mighty chlorians
  • then what's better??
  • I'm in the same boat although my sidious will take a few more days to SL7 for me. I will be looking at the following: hk-47, ig-88, asajj ventress and stormtrooper han.

I think they can all be useful although until I push for a droid-heavy team I doubt any of them (apart from Stormtrooper Han due to his taunt abilitiy) will move into my starting pvp lineup.
  • Ig88 is really good if you use him with Sid, he does 10% more damage for eac enemy with a negative effect. This combined with AIDS aoe dot means that ig88 usually deals 40-50% more damage.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    id only bother with hk if you have a good droid team for him. stormtrooper han is only ok and awful squishy for a tank, ig88 is great to have around with his speed. i like asajj a lot. someone that doesnt get enough credit is eoth keth. i grabbed him on a whim and enjoyed him enough to promote him once. he has good damage and is great against droid teams
  • I am on the same boat as you guys. I am leaning toward ig88 since asajj seems too slow and the AI won't know do too well on defense with her.
  • I went IG-88. He's not overpowered but he is strong. His only knock is he doesn't get any bonus to land his debuffs through his gear or inate stats. So don't count on his ability block to land on the whole team. But when both Ig88 and Boba hit there AOE that whole team is usually locked down for a round. Thats huge in the top tiers of arena when the more squishy powerful characters rely on there specials to be effective. Very good for focus firing the biggest threat without worry of a heal saving them. Boba+IG88+Sid is money.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    I'm in the same spot right now. Sidious is now 7* and I'm wondering where to go next.

Currently running Sidious leader,kylo, Lum,daka and Maul. It does well on offense but I'm thinking maul gets wiped hard on defense.

Working towards plasma in GW as well. Not a whole lot else synergizes well with a plasma leader from arena shipments so I might start working on 7* ventress I guess for the time being.

Han is too situational and needs a squad built around him. Ackbar is in a similar spot.

Savage interests me as I've been thinking of trying to run an all sith squad in arena with a maul leader for 20% evasion which is nothing to scoff at. Between ventress and savage for me
  • Underwolrld police is a silent best character for F2W player like me since i cant have old ben, i like his offence down for two turns to all enemy. Since most are enhancing their offence i do the counter using offence down and defense boost to my team. So after Sid, police is my bet
  • I've been trying to figure this out myself, I may go for IG-88 or just save my tokens until they add different characters to the pool of pvp characters.
  • Amartysen wrote: »
    Underwolrld police is a silent best character for F2W player like me since i cant have old ben, i like his offence down for two turns to all enemy. Since most are enhancing their offence i do the counter using offence down and defense boost to my team. So after Sid, police is my bet

Ooooh, that one is interesting. I was pretty set on going IG-88, but this sounds tempting. I've come up against him a couple of times in GW but just blasted him off the field, you're not having problems with him dying too fast?
  • I'm in the same boat. After sid got 7* had to decide what to do next.

I decided to go for ackbar just to unlock him. Because you never know when a new strategy comes that a character you don't have would be great with it, or of course the nerf/buff bat comes down.

I'm now working on HK and ig88 as I'm not a big hurry for either and figure that will take awhile doing both, because after setting up for a possible droid formation I have no idea where I'll go. Both are 5* as of now.
  • Amartysen wrote: »
    Underwolrld police is a silent best character for F2W player like me since i cant have old ben, i like his offence down for two turns to all enemy. Since most are enhancing their offence i do the counter using offence down and defense boost to my team. So after Sid, police is my bet

Ooooh, that one is interesting. I was pretty set on going IG-88, but this sounds tempting. I've come up against him a couple of times in GW but just blasted him off the field, you're not having problems with him dying too fast?

Underworld police is my second char from arena after sid, my primary intention to use him in GW..i partner him to my chewy leader in GW with his def 40def and 50% def if damage, the result is amazing. I say i always finished my gw daily, and im now working with cAptain phasma 4* now. Not to mention that i already have my A team, sid, lumi, old daka, jc, dokuu. Im planning to build a stun team. PoLice have it in his first skill. Later, phasma would be my leader.
  • Droid Team of course
  • Ig88 is who I'm opting for go replace Maul on my team for high burst and single dmg.