Droid and credit events worse than ever.

2Next

Replies

• EA_Jesse wrote: »
    I'm guessing you didn't read my Feedback guidelines so I'll go ahead and post them again here for you :)

The Guidelines for posting feedback:
    • Posts that attack developers, moderators or players will be locked or removed. Harassment will not be tolerated.
    • Please make sure your feedback is done in a clear and constructive manner. We want to hear what you have to say, and it’ll be easier for us to read your feedback if it is done this way.
    • Please do not resort to derogatory terms.

All you did is complain about the credit and droid events instead of providing feedback. Do you have any recommendations on how it could be better?

I appreciate the attempt at civility, but really it comes off as just being obtuse. The feedback on the credit/droid events has been exactly the same for months, not enough payout for the energy cost. The devs responded by reworking the keycard events, only they somehow made them even worse. He's called the payout "paltry" so it doesn't take much deduction to assume that he feels the rewards should be much higher.

EA: We want your feedback!
    Players en masse: The keycard events are too expensive and not even worth the energy in terms of cost/benefit.
    *EA/CG makes them cost lest but decreases the payout by even more, a move one could reasonably imagine being accompanied by a middle finger*
    Player Jabberwocky: Are you people kidding? The new payouts are even worse, how could you be so greedy?!
    You: "Could you be more constructive and specific? We're not sure what you want..."

I know it was not your intent and I'm not at all mad as a result, but can you see how that comes off as combative?

I just saw a poll on this forum asking people if they use the credit/droid events. The results were 98% said no, and 1% said yes. (don't ask me why this doesn't total 100..your forum, not mine) You don't need more feedback, you need to listen to it in the first place.
  • @baevar yup, that pretty much summarizes it.

He was quick to reprove me for posting that but he never addressed the central issue whatsoever in the slightest.

It was a disgusting attempt at deflection on their part, nothing more, there's been nary a peep from them since either.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • baevar
    53 posts Member
    @baevar yup, that pretty much summarizes it.

He was quick to reprove me for posting that but he never addressed the central issue whatsoever in the slightest.

It was a disgusting attempt at deflection on their part, nothing more, there's been nary a peep from them since either.

Jesse has seemed like a nice dude from some of the posts, but I agree there was no point to that, and no response to your actual feedback once he asked for it...

It just seems like they don't agree/realize that if I'm taking my energy and forgoing the chance at char shards, gear, xp, money..to come do the training droid event, obviously I expect to get a lot more droids as a result of my singular focus in an event supposedly catering to a singular focus. (swap droid/money if doing the other, whatever you get the idea)

On top of being worthless, it really just doesn't make any sense.