Definition of better matchmaking is way off

Baldo
2863 posts Member
I apologize for those who like the "New version of GW" I apologize for those who don't as well! You could've easily just said you were making this game mode astronomically harder! It's not even close to the same difficulty at least doubled if not tripled.... If "Better match making" to you guys consists of max 70's at node 4 then explain that! I'm just glad I managed to figure this would turn into an incredibly harder game mode and maxed out 18 characters as I had my suspicions will I be able to beat this game mode when I reach level 73!? GOD NO, the reason? The reason is how am I supposed to possibly max them all out by the time I reach this level? Gearing these characters is enough probably looking at 10 million plus to get them up 3 levels only! This new game mode you speak of better be good and i'm praying this thing you guys are working on is NOT in game chat! That adds nothing to this game really! Seriously this close to being over and done with it! I know we've been asking for it and I hope it's added don't get me wrong but a real time PvP or wars with team members is much more needed! Thanks guys!

Replies

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    I've focused mostly on my main team other than maybe 3-4 other toons.. I've had no problem levelin and starring them up as f2p to be able to keep up with GW for the most part. It's so easy now I never even lose one toon and my team isn't all maxed level 70's fully starred, but they are really powered up. Is it that you have been spreading your resources too thin? What characters do you have as your main team and what are their star levels and gear levels?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Rafini wrote: »
    I've focused mostly on my main team other than maybe 3-4 other toons.. I've had no problem levelin and starring them up as f2p to be able to keep up with GW for the most part. It's so easy now I never even lose one toon and my team isn't all maxed level 70's fully starred, but they are really powered up. Is it that you have been spreading your resources too thin? What characters do you have as your main team and what are their star levels and gear levels?

13 of those 18 are 7* maxed all the 18 are Level 70! 3 are 6* and I cannot recall what the others are off hand star wise!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    http://pbaldo93.imgur.com/all/

First two images! Not all are maxed gear but close by one slot. @Rafini
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Oh come on! You got a roster like that and you can't beat GW? Give me a break!

I did not say I could not beat it? I said it was way harder I am completing it, once the credit crunch comes in it will be way worse and I wont be beating it by then! @Daddyngo007
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    It's because I face teams like this the whole time!

First image @Daddyngo007
  • Baldo wrote: »

I did not say I could not beat it? I said it was way harder I am completing it, once the credit crunch comes in it will be way worse and I wont be beating it by then! @Daddyngo007

Patience you must have Master Baldo. Others you must face, will also face the challenge of Force like you.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    jedii_2040 wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »

Patience you must have Master Baldo. Others you must face, will also face the challenge of Force like you.

I know man but it's very frustrating.. Only real source of income in this game and it may start making us almost none!! Well some of us! Hard to fathom.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Get daka? I thought GW got easier? atleast i have been beat it 5 out of 7times.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Song wrote: »

She's currently in the works 30 shards from unlock :)!
  • Song
    863 posts Member

im sure you will like her and probably regretted why you didnt unlocked her in the beginning lol.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

im sure you will like her and probably regretted why you didnt unlocked her in the beginning lol.

I already do :)
  • Kevz57
    118 posts Member
    Umm you should get at least two healers as part of your main squad, it's helps a lot.

I think adding new toons for GW may not be good option. Assumption for following reasons.

1. Leveling and staring new toon will remove focus from the main team
    2. Putting effort on a new toon and main team will not give chance to strengthen the suicide squad.

A lvl 75 toon will kill lvl 50 toon with just one blow. It will become weaker and weaker again.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited March 2016

I think adding new toons for GW may not be good option. Assumption for following reasons.

1. Leveling and staring new toon will remove focus from the main team
    2. Putting effort on a new toon and main team will not give chance to strengthen the suicide squad.

A lvl 75 toon will kill lvl 50 toon with just one blow. It will become weaker and weaker again.

I dont disagree with you here! But a healer with revive will help a lot! Daka is also a fairly easy gear!
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Kevz57 wrote: »
    Umm you should get at least two healers as part of your main squad, it's helps a lot.

Why(make that comment) ? He never said he can't complete it, you should try actually reading the (original) post before making a reply to it.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Waz675 wrote: »

Why(make that comment) ? He never said he can't complete it, you should try actually reading the (original) post before making a reply to it.
    Waz675 wrote: »

Thanks @Waz675 he obviously didn't look at my image either! I have two healers!

I dont disagree with you here! But a healer with revive will help a lot!

I have got a 4* toons Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Dooku, and soon will get Yoda 5* at least, but I do not have any resources for them. My Ahsoka, Han, Mace are just born to die :'(
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

I dont disagree with you here! But a healer with revive will help a lot!

I have got a 4* toons Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Dooku, and soon will get Yoda 5* at least, but I do not have any resources for them. My Ahsoka, Han, Mace are just born to die :'(

LOL my Mace and ashoka serve the same purpose!
  • I complete it every day at 70. I have all nearly maxed teams from node 4 on. Last night I had a sidious and Dooku maxed in nearly every node. Before the "tweak" I faced 70 teams from node 6 or 7 on. Before that the difficulty slowly ramped up. Now it just tossed me right in. Once again I got no issue completing it, it's just incredibly tedious and boring to restartrestartrestart until I get the right rng.

Now when they cram this cap raise that no one wants yet through I imagine I'll be seeing level 72 by the weekend...80 by next week. Then I won't be completing it.

Gw is broken
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    I complete it every day at 70. I have all nearly maxed teams from node 4 on. Last night I had a sidious and Dooku maxed in nearly every node. Before the "tweak" I faced 70 teams from node 6 or 7 on. Before that the difficulty slowly ramped up. Now it just tossed me right in. Once again I got no issue completing it, it's just incredibly tedious and boring to restartrestartrestart until I get the right rng.

Now when they cram this cap raise that no one wants yet through I imagine I'll be seeing level 72 by the weekend...80 by next week. Then I won't be completing it.

Gw is broken

Yes it is!!!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Oh come on! You got a roster like that and you can't beat GW? Give me a break!

...once the credit crunch comes in it will be way worse and I wont be beating it by then! @Daddyngo007

Are you open to making bets? Can't see the images btw but 18 toons...lol
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member

Amazing line up, mine looks nothing like it, I only got two 7*, Lumi and Sid, and i beat GW everyday, I don't know what the hell you are doing wrong, but you might be attacking the wrong characters, healing at the wrong times, choosing a bad line up, I have no idea, you would have to post a video of you playing
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Why was this thread moved to feedback to die? We all know you don't really use these as "feedback" you put inconvenient threads about the state of the game here so they can sink away.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    I complete it every day at 70. I have all nearly maxed teams from node 4 on. Last night I had a sidious and Dooku maxed in nearly every node. Before the "tweak" I faced 70 teams from node 6 or 7 on. Before that the difficulty slowly ramped up. Now it just tossed me right in. Once again I got no issue completing it, it's just incredibly tedious and boring to restartrestartrestart until I get the right rng.

Gw is broken

good to see you beat GW everyday lol
    I apologize for those who like the "New version of GW" I apologize for those who don't as well! You could've easily just said you were making this game mode astronomically harder! It's not even close to the same difficulty at least doubled if not tripled.... If "Better match making" to you guys consists of max 70's at node 4 then explain that! I'm just glad I managed to figure this would turn into an incredibly harder game mode and maxed out 18 characters as I had my suspicions will I be able to beat this game mode when I reach level 73!? GOD NO, the reason? The reason is how am I supposed to possibly max them all out by the time I reach this level? Gearing these characters is enough probably looking at 10 million plus to get them up 3 levels only! This new game mode you speak of better be good and i'm praying this thing you guys are working on is NOT in game chat! That adds nothing to this game really! Seriously this close to being over and done with it! I know we've been asking for it and I hope it's added don't get me wrong but a real time PvP or wars with team members is much more needed! Thanks guys!

Couldn't have said it better myself. GW is nothing but frustration. Last time I checked games are supposed to be fun. I find myself playing out of compulsion.... That means I'm one step away from DONE. I hang in because it is still there most engaging game I've played in forever... We just need to see GW change.
  • Why was this thread moved to feedback to die? We all know you don't really use these as "feedback" you put inconvenient threads about the state of the game here so they can sink away.

Yep.I noticed that

Couldn't have said it better myself. GW is nothing but frustration. Last time I checked games are supposed to be fun. I find myself playing out of compulsion.... That means I'm one step away from DONE. I hang in because it is still there most engaging game I've played in forever... We just need to see GW change.

+1
    +1

GW is stupid hard now, I can't get past node 10 most of the time
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    ElToro wrote: »

Amazing line up, mine looks nothing like it, I only got two 7*, Lumi and Sid, and i beat GW everyday, I don't know what the hell you are doing wrong, but you might be attacking the wrong characters, healing at the wrong times, choosing a bad line up, I have no idea, you would have to post a video of you playing

Lol I'm beating it every day I'm playing way OP Geonosian, Leia, Rey, QGJ, Sidius Max teams