Rogue Squadron

After thinking long & hard. I decided to just create a guild(if it is ever implemented). Just looking for like minded individuals whom are not to serious about the game & just want to have some fun. There will be absolutely no requirements to join. Just have fun. No drama please. Bring your own booze. If you have a 7* Ugnaught you definately need to bring more booze. Here is my Line Id: Jaqenhgar if you are interested in getting into the the group i created.
P.S: Stroking of the wookie is at your own risk.

Replies

• Options
    Your name rings a bell.. Are you in my shard?
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    @Galgenstrick Yeah.We are in the same server. Congrats on your rankings. Good to see someone from the same server finally.
  • Options
    @Jaqenhgar I know, I haven't seen anyone else either. I thought I was playing against bots.

Send me a request of you have room
    773-744-966
  • Options
    @Galgenstrick I am sure they are real human beings. Just shy. They really need to make communication within this game way more easier. Sent you a request.
  • Options
    Jaqenhgar wrote: »
    @Galgenstrick I am sure they are real human beings. Just shy. They really need to make communication within this game way more easier. Sent you a request.

Hopefully they'll add a chat or message function soon. Request accepted. Feel free to shoot me a message any time on the forums.
  • Options
    Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Options
    Hey, nice to see that there ARE others on my server here!
  • Options
    @Au2_Ryl great to see another person from the server as well. How ya doing?
  • Au2_Ryl
    11 posts Member
    Options
    @Jaqenhgar, doing all right, just grinding away. I am a few weeks behind in progress because I didn't know what I was doing in the beginning, and then I made some poor farming choices, then some more bad decisions, hahaha. With that said, at least I can now complete GW daily, and rank under 50 most days.
  • Options
    @Au2_Ryl dont worry this game has been a series of bad decisions for me. I still just randomly farm stuff i dont even know i will use. I just try to keep under 50 myself. Some days it ends in tears.
  • Au2_Ryl
    11 posts Member
    Options
    @Jaqenhgar, haha...I know what you mean! I have a feeling there will be a lot of movement in arena the next 24-36 hours as more and more people hit level 72. I am only halfway there, so I won't get there until tomorrow. I imagine I will be dropping down. I am downloading Line today, will try to hook up with you there. Oh, btw, I'm on Pacific Time, how about you? I actaully attacked you yesterday a few hours before my award time, hope it didn't impact you...
  • Options
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a guild and am wondering if you are accepting new members?
  • jrenz33
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I just sent a line to you. I just want in one of these to keep progressing and to hopefully experience new content. Hope to hear back from you.
  • jrenz33
    45 posts Member
    Options
    also rogue squadron was a great game on the 64!
  • Options
    Rename the guild to Valar Morghulis and I'll join
  • Options
    @DrDarkSide_2805 i am always looking for anyone who wants to join. You can add me on line. I am just looking for a fun group. No expectations.

@Jaqen_Hghar Sadly i am going to just stick with Rogue Squadron.

@Au2_Ryl dont worry about it. I keep fluactuating so much i dont even bother keeping up on who hits me. I am on GMT 8. Asian player here.
  • Options
    Good name, funny post and I'm totally comfortable with bringing my own booze - prefer it most of the time so long as others are drinking. What does one do to join?
  • Options
    @Parataxic All you need is to download line app. Add me. Take a picture of yourself with booze.. & your are in.
  • Options
    @Jaqenhgar I wasn't able to find you on line. Can you add me?
  • jrenz33
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @DrDarkSide_2805 what is your LINE handle?
  • jrenz33
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in Rogue Squadron group on LINE with Jaqen as Jrenz33
  • Options
    Cool - added - though left the booze for the dogs ...