Do people actually have proof pulling 4* from Bronzium

Replies

• Options
    I have gotten Ima-GunDi - Bobba Fett, Tano, CT5555
  • Options
    I open the packs when I have atleast 6k credits or whats its called. Better chance of getting something good. Got Mace Windu 4 star
  • Options
    I have been playing for a little over a month and have never gotten any shards; much less a full character. All I have ever gotten is gear. I wish I could score a full 3 or 4* character.
  • Options
    No 4* here. I'm not even having my hopes up for one :)

Best bronze pull so far are Dooku (3*) and Jawa (3*) both converted to 25 shards.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Pulled a Boba few days ago with the free pack
  • Options
    I pulled a 4* Ima-Gun Di from a bronzium pack two days ago and was really confused. I looked away from my phone while I did the pull and looked down to see a 4* haha!
  • Options
    I've gotten a 4* Barriss, Bobba, and Datcha from the Bronzium pack
  • Darth_James
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Just got a 4* Boba from Bronzium roll. So stoked was about to start working towards him too.

IMG_3272.png

IMG_3273.png
  • Options
    Proving it to you serves absolutely no purpose. Whether you have proof or not, you're still going to keep opening the bronzium packs, because they are free. Trying to record a 4* pull would be a massive waste of time, as they happen too seldom in relation to each individual player.
  • Options
    I got 4* Ima-Gun Di and Mace Windu at about level 20/25 (now level 51) and they saved my life from the Bronziums. It happens, I thought at the time though the game was feeling sorry for me cause I kept losing though...
  • Options
    I just pulled Ima-Gun Di this morning. I don't know if he's good or not. But not going to complain about a free 4* that helps my light side.
  • Options
    I pulled 4*boba today, 2 3* hoth rebel in past two days and 3*tebo and more from bronzium cards but continually short changed on chromium cards
  • Options
    See title
  • Options
    I got a 4 star Darth Maul today. Was very happy!
  • Options
    I have pulled Poggle 4*, and UHRRrR'R'R (whatever his name is) 4* from bronzium so far. Been playing about two weeks...
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Daka, Dooku, leia and Cad Bane that i can remember. All within one week and everyone right around midnight..
  • Options
    Martin78 wrote: »
    I've pulled a full Ima Gun Di from bronzium pack.

Second this, I got a 4* Ima from bronzium.

• Options
    So should i be restarting fresh and doing nothing but opening bronzium packs every day until I have a full roster? Because i rememeber pulling a character or two when just starting but now at almost lvl60 nothing. Literally been at least 20 levels since ive got a character from a bronzium.
  • Options
    You all are so lucky, i need EA to take my bronzium character-ginity already and im about to reach level 55
  • Options
    I have just pulled 4* poggle today, that's my third time getting a 4* from bronzium.
  • Options
    I'm just about to pull 11 straight bronziums from tokens I have saved up. If you don't hear back in the next half hour it means I got crap. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Yeah Daka seems the most popular pick up. I too was surprised I got 4* daka, and a few days later, 4* Asohka
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    HTSVfEwh.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Well there is now 6 days of proof :)
  • Options
    Pulled my first 4* from Bronzium after 1 month of playing. Got a BARRISS!!! Omg man...

Too bad she's nerfed now :(
    May the force be with all in Bronzium pulling hahaha!
  • Options
    Daka for me, wasnt hoping for anything and got her :)
  • Options
    @Jabberwocky
    I believe you, I also got a 4* Old Daka from bronzium, and here I was thinking about saving to get her lol

I also pulled a 3* General Veers and 4* Datcha

Bronzium is pretty good so far
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    3* Lumi, 4* Daka, 4* Datcha; no proof!

Might be it for three and four stars bronzium pulls. Only ones I tracked. Seems like I pulled Lumi early, which surprised me. Then I drew a Datcha who still isn't leveled. Pulled the Daka when I already had 60 shards from Cantina.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    I got 4* Boba Fett
    lucky

Same here. Got 4* boba two days ago
  • Options
    Old Daka 4* B)