Dedication!

Ouchie
1233 posts Member
I'm on Spring Break with my kids at Myrtle Beach, SC. But I was still out on the sand doing my dailies today! Lol

Replies

• That is a show of true dedication to mastering the ways of the game.

It reminds me of the two mice that fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse wouldn't quit though. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out.

You are the second mouse.
  • Omg. @FeepCunner you totally ruined the op.

@Ouchie. Thanks for,invite I was stuck in house with 2 Kids for all of spring break :(
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    This feepcunner dude is a complete d-bag.
  • This feepcunner dude is a complete d-bag.

Uhh excuse me? I have been nothing but a civil citizen. I tried to write this nice guy on vacation a good reply and you are doing unwarranted hate speech in return.

Yes we all love Star Wars but you aren't going to get any dark side powers irl by acting like an emo internet sith.
  • GGWP Ouchie
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Ty for proving my point.
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Well I took time out of my work schedule to do my dailies! Beat that
  • Phern wrote: »
    Well I took time out of my work schedule to do my dailies! Beat that

Waiting for someone to quit their job for this game
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Won't quit, but might get fired. "Not now boss, just started this arena battle"
  • I may have paused during sex,woth wife claiming a cramp so,i could see if I was top 5 close to,7est,reward payout. Not saying I did, but I am on the couch tonight
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    I may have paused during sex,woth wife claiming a cramp so,i could see if I was top 5 close to,7est,reward payout. Not saying I did, but I am on the couch tonight

Now that's poor planning. Some things can wait until after 7pm.
  • Welcome to the forum.

No need to attack others here... The mice and the cream analogy was not an insult. It's shows there are multiple solutions to a situation.

Play nice.
  • I may have paused during sex,woth wife claiming a cramp so,i could see if I was top 5 close to,7est,reward payout. Not saying I did, but I am on the couch tonight

Hahahahahaha
    If you did that to me I'd think you were cheating though. 'why is he on his phone'
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Myrtle Beach is a nice place.. Thanks for visiting my home state!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    I may have paused during sex,woth wife claiming a cramp so,i could see if I was top 5 close to,7est,reward payout. Not saying I did, but I am on the couch tonight
    "Take that Rey! You like that lightsaber Rey!?"

"Honey who are you talking to?"

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Welp, this escalated quickly. That mouse analogy was a great compliment.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    Welp, this escalated quickly. That mouse analogy was a great compliment.

Disagree. The analogy is about not giving up in the face of certain doom and death. Plus the original analogy is two frogs not two mice.

The op what a fun and all too real post. The analogy was a bad attempt to get recognition.

But since we are talking about it there is a song:

Two frogs fell into a can of cream or so I heard it told.
    The sides of the can were shiny and steep, the walls were steep and cold.
    Oh what's the use, croaked number one, we're lost no hopes around, goodbye my friend, this is the end. And into the cream, he drowned.

But number two, he wasn't throguh, refused to compromise. He kitted out his creamy chin and dried his teary eyes.

I'll keep on swimming, where there's life, there's always hope he said .........

• Disagree. The analogy is about not giving up in the face of certain doom and death. Plus the original analogy is two frogs not two mice.

The op what a fun and all too real post. The analogy was a bad attempt to get recognition.

But since we are talking about it there is a song:

Two frogs fell into a can of cream or so I heard it told.
    The sides of the can were shiny and steep, the walls were steep and cold.
    Oh what's the use, croaked number one, we're lost no hopes around, goodbye my friend, this is the end. And into the cream, he drowned.

But number two, he wasn't throguh, refused to compromise. He kitted out his creamy chin and dried his teary eyes.

I'll keep on swimming, where there's life, there's always hope he said .........

Sorry but I respectfully disagree. My example was a bit more accurate to the circumstances than your frog tale. And the "original" or not doesn't matter, I was trying to share a relevant fable, not win some literary award.

Either way it's all good bro. Have a good day on the battal fields mate.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    People. I appreciate all the replies, but I'm reading all this silliness on my vacation!

Stop fighting y'all! I have had enough fighting with Rey v. Kylo, Batman v. Superman, and Captain America v. Iron Man.

Who cares if it's frog or a mouse?!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member

I could go SO many directions with this, but I'd possibly get the boot from admin.
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Ouchie wrote: »
    I'm on Spring Break with my kids at Myrtle Beach, SC. But I was still out on the sand doing my dailies today! Lol

I was recently on a trip in an area with almost no cell service. I had my phone out constantly until I had a moment of service to collect my 45 energy. I feel you.
    -Snake
  • Snake wrote: »
    Ouchie wrote: »

I was recently on a trip in an area with almost no cell service. I had my phone out constantly until I had a moment of service to collect my 45 energy. I feel you.

That's what you get for exploring the world beyond your computer. Ughh, the thought of it alone still gives me the chills. >:)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Or being in the middle of a wrestling match for your child, or full-on makeout with your Wife, or on our way to church, and my lightsaber goes off..too funny..Family has gotten used to it now. And no, I didn't want to end up on the couch, so I let it sit for a few..
    *Ninth* time. That business on Cato Neimodia doesn't- doesn't count.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    or full-on makeout with your Wife,

@Farging_Shattus1206 - This JUST happened to me the other night. Oops
  • Lol.. You people are funny, like anybody around here has significant others. :)
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    I sure don't! My kids are my only significant "others"
  • Lol.. You people are funny, like anybody around here has significant others. :)

hqdefault.jpg
  • Phern wrote: »
    Won't quit, but might get fired. "Not now boss, just started this arena battle"

Haha, happened with my staff playing Clash of Clans! Didn't get fired though, I got down near his screen, lol!