Playing from Belgium

Roly96
2 posts Member
edited May 10
Any response to players logging in from Belgium about free gifts in the store? Taking into account that they are a free item and do not violate Belgian law. Putting some players in Disadvantage. Thank you for your attention and hard work.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Gallen_Marek
    2 posts Member
    edited May 10
    Options
    Same here, also not getting the free gifts in Belgium, weird as free should mean its not gambling in any form. Unless there's another issue, anyways some communication would be nice @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Post edited by Gallen_Marek on
  • Moorebid
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Seems to be the issue here indeed. Free shards, free calenders, "gamble" packs like the 1299 crystals pack, all gone!
    That means we'll be behind on everything from now on! Godverdomme!!
  • Moorebid
    501 posts Member
    Options
    It worked for me through ProtonVPN
  • Options
    Same here (in Belgium too), no more free gifts in web store and no possibility anymore to get any pack available for shards (only getting the ones that can be bought with "real" money). Could you please fix this?
  • Ultra
    11586 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG removed the free mystery chest in the SWGoH webstore for Belgium players to align with the law/regulation related to lootboxes.
    The bronzium pack is the only exception.
  • Ultra
    11586 posts Moderator
    Options

I’m very confident CG lawyers know better than players who are now armchair lawyers

so let’s not get into a legal debate whether free lootboxes are fine
  • wharp
    223 posts Member
    edited May 10
    Options
    Edit: deleted
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I’m very confident CG lawyers know better than players who are now armchair lawyers

Next time you get a food and its burned please eat the food and dont be an armchair chef. Thanks in advance ultra
  • Options

Wow, guess asking for some more info is somehow turned into a full on legal debate??? Simple message (ingame mail, etc.) concerning this would have solved a lot of confussion amongst Belgian players. Or do you object...
  • jeanmi312
    2 posts Member
    edited May 10
    Options

Sorry, did not get any notification. So where is the announcement?
    AFAIK there is none, so just requesting some information, getting aggressive answer from you. Nice for a moderator.
  • Ultra
    11586 posts Moderator
    Options

Wow, guess asking for some more info is somehow turned into a full on legal debate??? Simple message (ingame mail, etc.) concerning this would have solved a lot of confussion amongst Belgian players. Or do you object...

my first post was the answer,

cd6np9i17vrd.png

the second post was addressing:
    Roly96 wrote: »
    Taking into account that they are a free item and do not violate Belgian law
    Same here, also not getting the free gifts in Belgium, weird as free should mean its not gambling in any form.

• Ultra
    11586 posts Moderator
    Options

Next time you get a food and its burned please eat the food and dont be an armchair chef. Thanks in advance ultra

terrible analogy

at least use an appropriate example

y'all are crying because you guys aren't even getting any food to eat :joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    Highcommand also Clarifyed that there is nothing to add:

y9l44drhg8lz.jpg
This discussion has been closed.