NS team and "Dodge" meta

With the rise of Dooku-led teams, I'm curious if Talias evasion boost leader ability makes a good option in a full NS team. My NS team isn't quite fully starred but working on it. Just trying to see if there's other options for leaders aside from Ventress. Seems like speed meta is being out-played by evasion.
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!

Replies

• lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    it's not the dooku dodge which is really the problem. it's the fact that dodge grants offence up. it's a double whammy - you hit air and then you get one shotted

I wouldn't mind if only dooku got offence up, the problem is that it applies to all squad members. making Rey the queen of hellfire

it's not like a Lumi lead in arena is a good alternative to a dooku lead. I think it's safe to say that applies to NS lead as well

my 2 cents
  • lunarwolf wrote: »
    it's not the dooku dodge which is really the problem. it's the fact that dodge grants offence up. it's a double whammy - you hit air and then you get one shotted

I wouldn't mind if only dooku got offence up, the problem is that it applies to all squad members. making Rey the queen of hellfire

Dooku is mostly fine, but two things should be changed.

#1 Dooku's offense up should not apply if the toon resists a secondary effect (e.g., stun or DOT)
    #2 As a global matter, I'd like all leader abilities to have two effects, one for all allies and one for a synergy. For example, Dooku's dodge could apply to everyone while offense up only applies to Sith. Leaders that only have a synergy effect would be changed as well (for example, QGJ gives 23 speed to Jedi and could give half of that to non-Jedi).

it's not like a Lumi lead in arena is a good alternative to a dooku lead. I think it's safe to say that applies to NS lead as well

my 2 cents

I never even notice a difference with Lumi's evasion. I wasn't really trying to slam Dooku (though he's a pain in the ....) but just looking for some ways to counter.

The offense up is a killer. Especially now that it will mean automatic crit hits in the update.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!

my 2 cents

I never even notice a difference with Lumi's evasion. I wasn't really trying to slam Dooku (though he's a pain in the ....) but just looking for some ways to counter.

The offense up is a killer. Especially now that it will mean automatic crit hits in the update.

Automatic crit hits are with Advantage (not offense up), and I think that Advantage is losing its defense penetration.
  • SeaWhy
    84 posts Member
    With most dooku teams I like to use Yoda as a leader. They tend to have alot of debuff toons in those teams so higher tenacity and the turn meter boosts can help turn their advantage against them.