Star Wars Rebels

Cobratat
5 posts Member
edited March 2016
Is Erza Snoke? What happened on Rebels?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Wait for the final episode airing tomorrow.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    The final was on tonight. It was the best episode so far out of clone wars and rebels.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    It was so awesome. That was why I love star wars
  • Oh yup I'm in different timezone. But anyway, can't wait to watch it once it airs here.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Rebels has been a mediocre series compared to the Clone Wars. I just watch it hoping to see Ahsoka meeting Barriss again.
  • I'm enjoying Rebels a lot. Missed the last episode and forgot to set the DVR. Noooooo....
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Ezra fighting Vader was awesome but the got even better with Ahsoka fighting her master looks like she's a goner hate the way it ended not showing us just Vader walking away oh Darth Maul too was a great episode is anyone else wandering if Ezra is Snoke.
  • Im pretty sure Ahsoka was walking back into the temple at the end
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Im pretty sure Ahsoka was walking back into the temple at the end

Yup. Read an interview with the creator about the finale. Ahsoka's story isn't don't, but she's likely done in Rebels. Also couldn't have her do much with Vader without ruining Vader in the OT.
  • Can't believe this episode, AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!
  • It looked like she was walking into the temple, everyone else was dead... Maybe the new inquisitor... But he wasn't wearing white
  • Jabba wrote: »
    Ezra fighting Vader was awesome but the got even better with Ahsoka fighting her master looks like she's a goner hate the way it ended not showing us just Vader walking away oh Darth Maul too was a great episode is anyone else wandering if Ezra is Snoke.

I see you call yourself jabba too.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    SPOILERS

I'm fairly convinced that what we see is Ahsoka slumping lifelessly to the ground in a doorway. But the play of the shadows makes it extremely hard to tell.

Two reasons, straight from Ahsoka's own mouth.
    1) Ahsoka said she wouldn't leave Anakin again. That is a very powerful statement considering how she left the Clone Wars. If she managed to see any Anakin in Vader she had vowed not to leave him (= fight Darth Vader).
    2) Ahsoka vowed to avenge Anakin. So if she indeed didn't see any Anakin left in Vader, she had vowed to avenge him (= fight Darth Vader).

The only way I can see them not fighting to the death, is if of Ahsoka backs out on the words she said only a few minutes ago. That really isn't her style.

If Vader lives, Ahsoka has to die. Braver than most.
  • Anubis
    200 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Nonemo wrote: »
    SPOILERS

I'm fairly convinced that what we see is Ahsoka slumping lifelessly to the ground in a doorway. But the play of the shadows makes it extremely hard to tell.

Two reasons, straight from Ahsoka's own mouth.
    1) Ahsoka said she wouldn't leave Anakin again. That is a very powerful statement considering how she left the Clone Wars. If she managed to see any Anakin in Vader she had vowed not to leave him (= fight Darth Vader).
    2) Ahsoka vowed to avenge Anakin. So if she indeed didn't see any Anakin left in Vader, she had vowed to avenge him (= fight Darth Vader).

The only way I can see them not fighting to the death, is if of Ahsoka backs out on the words she said only a few minutes ago. That really isn't her style.

If Vader lives, Ahsoka has to die. Braver than most.

It was almost confirmed that Ashoka is still alive. There is like a 1% chance that she is dead, so it is possible but unlikely. Either way her story isn't done yet, because they can always hash out what happened between The Clone Wars and Rebels.
  • So now that Maul is not a Sith... And the ideas of the sith linger in Kylo and Snoke. I'm assuming that Ezra and Maul just make their own little group that later develops into what Snoke and Kylo are now
  • Ulysses
    67 posts Member
    Got my fingers crossed for a maul vs Vader fight next season.

And Ahsoka is definitely alive, but her "rebels" story arc is over.

• It was amazing! And "only a sith can open a sith holocron" did it open at the end?
    Kannen just makes me like him more and more. Always rises to the occasion
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Liked everything about it but the heli-sith. Never cared for that twirling dual-lightsaber, and that made me like it even less. Didn't think that was possible.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m