Dark Side Normal 5-K Tips?

Title says it all. This battle is kicking me all over and I honestly don't care if I get 3 stars on it or not I just want to get past it at this point. The jawa AoE is insane and unrelenting and I have no ideas on how to best it.
Regardless of which characters I have or don't have, any team suggestions would be fantastic so I can get an idea of where to go from here because I feel defeated at this point.

Replies

• Basically leave it alone till you're higher level, or have a fast squad that can either stun or ability block.
    If your team is fast enough you can strike two turns worth before the Ewoks attack.
    Make sure you can kill 2 or 3 of them in two turns, it might be tough but that's key.

Alternatively, if your squad is level 57+ you'll be high enough level not to be affected by their skill attack or even dodge it.
  • One or two damage dealers should seal the deal. I never had issues with the level. What characters are you using? It's vital to know because there are some you should use and some you shouldn't use on this level. Leave your arena turtle team at home. No barriss, no dooku, no daka.
  • ObiWang wrote: »
    One or two damage dealers should seal the deal. I never had issues with the level. What characters are you using? It's vital to know because there are some you should use and some you shouldn't use on this level. Leave your arena turtle team at home. No barriss, no dooku, no daka.

Usual team I use is Phasma, Vader, Kylo, Daka, Talia, and a Sidious as the support character. I can normally get to 2/3 before running into serious issues but I know for a fact my major problem is a combination of a lack of credits/training droids/decent AoE skills. Honestly after a discussion with a friend of mine I was considering beefing of that TIE pilot, he sounds rather nasty after what I've heard...
    Also with a lack of taunts and decent heals dark side battles tend to be much more difficult from what I've seen.
  • ObiWang
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    DewHazard wrote: »
    ObiWang wrote: »
    One or two damage dealers should seal the deal. I never had issues with the level. What characters are you using? It's vital to know because there are some you should use and some you shouldn't use on this level. Leave your arena turtle team at home. No barriss, no dooku, no daka.

Usual team I use is Phasma, Vader, Kylo, Daka, Talia, and a Sidious as the support character. I can normally get to 2/3 before running into serious issues but I know for a fact my major problem is a combination of a lack of credits/training droids/decent AoE skills. Honestly after a discussion with a friend of mine I was considering beefing of that TIE pilot, he sounds rather nasty after what I've heard...
    Also with a lack of taunts and decent heals dark side battles tend to be much more difficult from what I've seen.

Yea I think if you just wait to level your characters up the battle eventually becomes easier. TIE pilot has incredible damage but is hard to level up given that he can't get farmed and is too squishy if you don't level him up. I would even suggest putting talia in lead to bank on the evasion or putting Sid in lead if you have one and look for a boba to borrow to buff up damage. But in the end, stars and level and gear means everything. Just leave the battle for later and spend energy farming shards.