visual update for ashoka

kbonifay
392 posts Member
edited March 2016
i think it is an appropriate time for an update to ashoka's appearance. giving her the two white lightsabers and a more refined look would be sweet.

**clearly i watched rebels last night** LOL :)

Replies

• I feel she survived...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    kbonifay wrote: »
    i think it is an appropriate time for a update to ashoka's appearance. giving her the two white lightsabers and a more refined look would be sweet.

Toons are represented at a specific time in lore. This version of Ahsoka is from late in TCW series.
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    With Jedi and NS synergies having Ahsoka as a grey Jedi would be cool.
  • JSnow54 wrote: »

Ahsoka is not grey or even close to it. She willingly left the Jedi Temple because of the lack of trust some of the Jedi showed her.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    i think it is an appropriate time for a update to ashoka's appearance. giving her the two white lightsabers and a more refined look would be sweet.

Toons are represented at a specific time in lore. This version of Ahsoka is from late in TCW series.

yes i am very aware of this. post was made as a suggestion as i feel it would just be cool to see. plus she looks badass now..

Ahsoka is not grey or even close to it. She willingly left the Jedi Temple because of the lack of trust some of the Jedi showed her.

and i quote from last nights episode:

"I am no Jedi" - Ahsoka
  • Solidg2000 wrote: »
    I feel she survived...
    hope so...

• It would be smart of EA to include multiple skins you can buy/win/craft/ect for some toons. A way for them to make the cash they like, and players would feel like they have something different. They obviously couldn't make ones that cause characters to bleed into other versions of that character - (Like Sid and Palp).
    Want Obi Wan to have his hood up like he did at the beginning of a new hope? That could be a skin!
    Ahsoka or other Jedi can have lightsaber color choices as well.
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    JSnow54 wrote: »

"I am no Jedi" - Ahsoka

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi

The term Gray Jedi, or Gray, had two meanings. First, it was used by Jedi and Sith to describe Force-users who walked the line between the light and dark sides of the Force without surrendering to the dark side, and second, it described Jedi who distanced themselves from the Jedi High Council and operated outside the strictures of the Jedi Code.

Seems kinda gray to me.

"I am no Jedi" - Ahsoka

The term Gray Jedi, or Gray, had two meanings. First, it was used by Jedi and Sith to describe Force-users who walked the line between the light and dark sides of the Force without surrendering to the dark side, and second, it described Jedi who distanced themselves from the Jedi High Council and operated outside the strictures of the Jedi Code.

Seems kinda gray to me.

!upvote ;)
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Personally, I think she out-Jedi'd the entire order, choosing the higher road and leaving them all to their petty politics and battling.
  • Solidg2000 wrote: »
    I feel she survived...

Ofc she survived. At the end of the episode you can see her entering a cave or simmiler
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Solidg2000 wrote: »
    I feel she survived...

Ofc she survived. At the end of the episode you can see her entering a cave or simmiler

You mean slumping to the floor, defeated.

"I am no Jedi" - Ahsoka

Seems kinda gray to me.

Ahsoka had done nothing outside the Jedi Code, well no more than Ben or Q did (at times they all did something that they thought was right despite what the code said).

The quote of her saying "I am no Jedi" is in reference to the job title. She went on to fight against the empire after she left the order. She is a former Jedi not grey.

"I am no Jedi" - Ahsoka

Seems kinda gray to me.

Ahsoka had done nothing outside the Jedi Code, well no more than Ben or Q did (at times they all did something that they thought was right despite what the code said).

The quote of her saying "I am no Jedi" is in reference to the job title. She went on to fight against the empire after she left the order. She is a former Jedi not grey.

i really dont care if she is defined as a Jedi or not.. i just want to see her toon updated in the game. :) lol
  • It would be smart of EA to include multiple skins you can buy/win/craft/ect for some toons. A way for them to make the cash they like, and players would feel like they have something different. They obviously couldn't make ones that cause characters to bleed into other versions of that character - (Like Sid and Palp).
    Want Obi Wan to have his hood up like he did at the beginning of a new hope? That could be a skin!

I like it

I like it

I can see it now "$99 Skin pack"
  • kbonifay wrote: »
    i think it is an appropriate time for an update to ashoka's appearance. giving her the two white lightsabers and a more refined look would be sweet.

Im thinking like a matching orange hooters waitress outfit
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    Solidg2000 wrote: »
    I feel she survived...

You mean slumping to the floor, defeated.

She did no slumping. She very clearly goes down the steps. The same steps, I'm thinking, that Maul and Ezra went up earlier in the episode. Or at least a tunnel like it.

I've seen a lot of comments like this around. I'm thinking people need better TV's or maybe glasses. lol

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

This, I expect an entirely new character to farm when they release a matured Ahsoka
  • ^^^ Matured Ahsoka new character

oh_nurse___ahsoka_tano_by_lascielx-d6lsfsv.jpg
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    ^^^ Matured Ahsoka new character

oh_nurse___ahsoka_tano_by_lascielx-d6lsfsv.jpg

lol nsfw
    mighty chlorians
  • well, wasn't quite thinking that.. lol
  • 100% chance to stun for 6 turns

"I am no Jedi" - Ahsoka

Seems kinda gray to me.

She understands the dark and the light now due to the fact that shes not in the temple ... kaiber crystals appear to only you . you dont willingly go looking for white kaiber crystals. you go looking for your crystals and whichever color it is is up to the force because of your connection with it. every color has different meaning and white/grey means it has no stronger connection to one side. it is just in the middle.
  • thats why i believe she didnt die, just goes into the temple to learn more of the dark side seeing as no one says she cants and she follows her own rules.. plus vader didnt even truly wanna kill her he said we need not be adversaries. he probably didnt kill her she was super strong and so is he but she is seen walking, see wookiepedia and there page on the twilight of the apprentice part 2. says shes seen walking deeper into the cave