Idea - Character screen ability cooldowns

Hey, people!

Could we get the cooldowns displayed on the character screen, please? There's no indication of this as far as I can tell, and it would be nice to see these outside of battles.

Replies

• Lol please it is not necessary....you want more easy game? play snake in your mobile..
  • I tend to lose track of my characters' cooldowns during battle too. Would be great with a little info screen on exact HP and cooldowns when you long tap a character during the battle.
  • Lol please it is not necessary....you want more easy game? play snake in your mobile..

True, it's not necessary, but that's why I wrote 'it would be nice'. It doesn't really make the game any easier, so the 'muh skillcap' is not really relevant. This change would only make our lives easier, wouldn't change anything about difficulty. It would only spare us
    1, having to memorize those cd's during a match (which you have to re-learn when they decide to re-balance things)
    2, having to go online to read up the values

And if they implement this right, you will have a potential new debug info, since some cd's are not what they should be in-match (I'm looking at you, jedi consular).