captian phasm

Prev1
She is a broken toon, need nerfing or revision. I'm noticing higher level phasm with 16 percent chance to call in an ally be more like 99 percent chance. Every time any toon attacks they call in an ally and its happening with every phasm i face. I finally making a post becuase i have finally started to see exploitation of this bug or broken percentage with the right kind of macth up, your whole team dies by second cycle of there toons. Killing phasm does not stop her leader buff so you will die if someone has the right toon teams. Im not going to list what that macth up is becuase i don't want to see more of it in pvp.

Replies

• Blam
    113 posts Member
    I have never seen this or had it happen with my Phasma
  • I have noticed that with an AI Phasma the bonus attack does proc a LOT, but my own very rarely procs. This could just be something they've added to assist the poor AI, but I now don't attack teams with a Phasma leader. Not worth the hassle. That being said I have a Phasma lead also, and people seem to knock me down regularly.
  • So you lose an arena match, come to the forums to complain and demand that Cpt Phasma is immediately changed to ensure your team doesn't lose to her anymore. Sounds legit.
  • I have not noticed a problem facing phasma teams. Top 20 in my server is almost exclusively Sidious team leaders with occasional lumi. Sidious leader bonus is $$ compared to assist.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    So you lose an arena match, come to the forums to complain and demand that Cpt Phasma is immediately changed to ensure your team doesn't lose to her anymore. Sounds legit.

LMAO!!
  • Natok205 wrote: »
    I have not noticed a problem facing phasma teams. Top 20 in my server is almost exclusively Sidious team leaders with occasional lumi. Sidious leader bonus is $$ compared to assist.

On my server more top 200 are switching to Phasma.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    So you lose an arena match, come to the forums to complain and demand that Cpt Phasma is immediately changed to ensure your team doesn't lose to her anymore. Sounds legit.

+1

• Counted 12 phasmas on my server top 200, Sidious still reigns top. Plus most phasmas are 4 maybe 5 star. Maybe you are just having bad luck?
  • Next
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • I was scared of threads like this, hence why i didnt jump ship and start farming up a FO team cause people will soon start screaming nerf. Phasma is fine the way she is.
  • I have noticed that with an AI Phasma the bonus attack does proc a LOT, but my own very rarely procs. This could just be something they've added to assist the poor AI, but I now don't attack teams with a Phasma leader. Not worth the hassle. That being said I have a Phasma lead also, and people seem to knock me down regularly.
    This is what EA did. poor and sad but we all have to deal with it
  • Not sure if it's just bad RnG but it is noticeable that AI has higher proc chances.
  • I noticed immediately that Captain Phasma is strong with the power creep. She is straight up overpowered. Bonus attacks, AOE damage with slow, AOE advantage, plenty of health and damage. Running into one of these early on in a galactic war is not good news.
  • Asajj becomes a nice healer when she wipes out a squad of advantage with her "strike fear" ability.
    Seether L53 ally code: 275-434-851
  • I agree she needs to be overlooked
  • She isn't OP. Please don't start saying this.
  • Build a better team.
  • It's not phasma, its the ai. Something strange has started happening with the ai and the ai skills and speed seem to be increased.

Phasma call in an ally almost every turn.
    Leia multi attacks every turn.
    Sid dodge jedi attacks about 80% of the time.
    Characters lower lvl, and same as mine with no speed buffs/debuffs. And no leader ability to buff either goes before my lvl 60 epic geared characters do.

It's the ai not the character. I believe they buffed the ai because so many was saying how easy the ai is, and for the record ai still easy as it does not focus fire, or heal when it should. But for lower lvls trying to do GW I can see this causing them issues since they already get teams higher lvl than them.
  • I believe there is an issue whereby when you face the AI, where the AI character has a 'chance' for an ability to proc, it procs every time (or certainly more often than the advertised chance).

It's not just Phasma but it's since her proc is so noticeable it's more obvious.
  • Yes.My Dooku has all skills lvl.5 and get 1-4 Bonusattacks in a 3min Arenamatch.
    AI Dooku get his Bonusattack every Turn/counter.
    I use Phasma as my Arena leader and get 1-3 call in/Match...sometimes 4.
    But not every time.
  • Bring on the nerfbat! Here we go again, don't take players that come here only to post nerftopics serious please.
    Phasma a nerf... I can list others who are broken and need to be looked at first, Phasma is the last. Ofcourse you see her pop up in the Arena list now, easy to unlock that character. Who is next?
    My guess next topic will be a Kylo Ren nerf for some ridiculous reason.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Aggropox
    120 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Phasma should summon a rancor. The rancor would actually be riding on top of a fully functional deathstar. On the rancor's first move he fires the deathstar and instead of a beam it is just firing billions upon billions of dookus right at you. Your mobile device should then explode and force Obi Wan shows up at your location irl and just says lol and slaps you in the back of the head before vanishing. There should be no cooldown for this move.
  • Only weird and trolly discussions about nerfs and PTWvsFTP going on right now. Can't we just talk about something nice instead?
  • @Aggropox I laughed :) Now that's called OP and nerfworthy :)
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Phasma a nerf... I can list others who are broken and need to be looked at first, Phasma is the last. Ofcourse you see her pop up in the Arena list now, easy to unlock that character. Who is next?

Poe

Once people realize his awesomeness, he'll be the object of "OMG, I can't beat him! Sumting's Wrong!"

• @FashionFett Reading his skills he seems nice. Haven't encountered or played with him yet tho. But I can imagine new players facing off vs him come to forum and post their first topic: NERF POE.

If we really need to take every nerf post serious we would be unendlessly nerfing toons into the ground until all deal 10 dmg each hit and it takes 30 mins for a battle ends.

Poe

Once people realize his awesomeness, he'll be the object of "OMG, I can't beat him! Sumting's Wrong!"

Totally agree on Poe - so far he's the clear gem of that release of toons - need to see FOO a bit closer though and I'm still working up Rey, but he's looking really strong.

I was waiting on the Phasma nerf calls though - I called that soon as I saw her in action. When I saw the multi attack chance I could just see someone getting a bad RNG roll where they double attacked a lot and rage posts on the forums coming.

This post should be deleted or moved to some obscure section. There's no other reasoning given for her being broken, no detail of toons used, levels, gears, to justify this claim other than a guy lost and is not happy about it.

Doesn't even want any help in beating. Just...nerf this toon.

Poe

Totally agree on Poe - so far he's the clear gem of that release of toons - need to see FOO a bit closer though and I'm still working up Rey, but he's looking really strong.

I was waiting on the Phasma nerf calls though - I called that soon as I saw her in action. When I saw the multi attack chance I could just see someone getting a bad RNG roll where they double attacked a lot and rage posts on the forums coming.

This post should be deleted or moved to some obscure section. There's no other reasoning given for her being broken, no detail of toons used, levels, gears, to justify this claim other than a guy lost and is not happy about it.

I would think they test characters before release. I'm sure a lot of thought goes into creating the stats for characters.
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    CronozNL wrote: »

Poe

I would think they test characters before release. I'm sure a lot of thought goes into creating the stats for characters.

Yeah I agree with that. Did I seem to indicate otherwise?
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    CronozNL wrote: »

Poe

Yeah I agree with that. Did I seem to indicate otherwise?

Sorry that was not directed at you.