It's just too much

Replies

• Let's all cool down now. Thanks for posting ally code @Wispsi
    It sounded like you were <lvl 40 but you good. Respect
    seriously devs? GW refresh change was a low blow for more $$$
  • Gotta love how big of a hypocrite wispi is. He doesn't know the difference between then and than, and he talks about other people's education, and he talks about how I'm in a terrible server which is why he's ranked 70, but he ended up being in a server full of 51-55's in the top 20. This is pure comedy. No wonder you stalled so much.

I mean seriously wispi, did you pass the first grade? You're suppose to learn the difference between then and than in the first grade pal.
    SlyBeats wrote: »
    Let's all cool down now. Thanks for posting ally code @Wispsi

He's in an extremely weak server full of 51-55s in his top 20 LOL. The guy tried to make it sound like my server is awful when my top 20 is dominated by 58-60s, and I just turned level 55, when his is basically a free #1 spot. The fact that he's not get #1 with a server with no 60s is a joke LOL.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • They are not, and this is also not a lie, just like everything else I have said and then proven already, so I feel no need to prove myself any further to somebody like you.

Squad arena rating has no effect on anything. You are trying to use this terrible ai sniping system to what? What are you so proud of? why are you bringing it up?

• SlyBeats wrote: »
    Let's all cool down now. Thanks for posting ally code @Wispsi

It is incredible that anybody gives what he says any credence at all. I see no reason why I should have had to prove anything, let alone a meaningless squad arena ranking which is completely out of context to everything that anybody has said.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Wispsi wrote: »
    They are not, and this is also not a lie, just like everything else I have said and then proven already, so I feel no need to prove myself any further to somebody like you.

Squad arena rating has no effect on anything. You are trying to use this terrible ai sniping system to what? What are you so proud of? why are you bringing it up?

I've exposed what a huge hypocrite you are. You don't know the difference between then and than yet you bring up education :D.

You tried to act like I'm in an awful server when yours is dominated by a large amount of 51-55's. There aren't even any level 60s on your server hahaha. When I started breaking into the top 50 in my late 40's, the top 10 already had several 60s. How do you have the nerve to question other people's servers, when you practically have a free #1 spot.

Actually no you didnt prove everything. You claimed you placed 5, and you placed 10. So really the only thing you proved is that you got past rank 50 in an extremely weak server.

Also you claimed you were ranked 70+, and said you dont use crystals, You can't get to rank 10 from 70+ unless you use crystals, the jump is around 10 ranks from there. So that's clearly a lie.
  • I know the difference I just use 'then' more often so sometimes type it out of habit. How would my server be 51s-55s in the top 10 if I as a f2p player are 53?????? What???? They have paid huge amounts in crystals of course they are 4-6 levels higher then me. The top players on my server hit 59 yesterday, so what I started a week later then you? makes what difference?
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    They are not, and this is also not a lie, just like everything else I have said and then proven already, so I feel no need to prove myself any further to somebody like you.

I've exposed what a huge hypocrite you are. You don't know the difference between then and than yet you bring up education :D.

You tried to act like I'm in an awful server when yours is dominated by a large amount of 51-55's. There aren't even any level 60s on your server hahaha. When I started breaking into the top 50 in my late 40's, the top 10 already had several 60s. How do you have the nerve to question other people's servers, when you practically have a free #1 spot.

Actually no you didnt prove everything. You claimed you placed 5, and you placed 10. So really the only thing you proved is that you got past rank 50 in an extremely weak server.

Also you claimed you were ranked 70+, and said you dont use crystals, You can't get to rank 10 from 70+ unless you use crystals, the jump is around 10 ranks from there. So that's clearly a lie.
    I claimed I did place 5, NOW I placed 10, you once again prove your inability to read. when I dropped to rank 14 (very quickly after making rank 10, day time arena for you) I was in position to snipe number 5, if I had the desire, he was only 3k power above me, I might have won that fight. I still feel confident I could snipe rank 5 if I invested the crystals and maybe gave up a few personal rules...like never let sid lead, guy is not good in power.

Also...you cannot get from 70 to under 20 without using crystals...I was 58, used some crystals just for you, and have 2 battles left to snipe with later, maybe I can still get top 20 out of my crystal use and make it all the more worth it.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I know the difference I just use 'then' more often so sometimes type it out of habit. How would my server be 51s-55s in the top 10 if I as a f2p player are 53?????? What???? They have paid huge amounts in crystals of course they are 4-6 levels higher then me. The top players on my server hit 59 yesterday, so what I started a week later then you? makes what difference?

Sure you do lmfao. "How would my server be 51s-55s in the top 10 if I as a f2p player are 53??????", c'mon dude this wasn't even English. If i as a f2p are 53 LOL. You're dumber than a box of rocks.
    Also it's a week later than you, c'mon dude you cant be this dumb, right after you claimed you knew the difference you made the same mistake again. Please learn the difference, it's not that hard.
    LOL the top players in my server hit 60 weeks ago. Dude just screen shot your top 20 and prove me wrong. I guarantee there's around 10 51-56's in your top 20. I thought I was in a fairly weak server, but compared to yours mine is a super op one. At level 53, I had to battle level 60's to get the top 20 spots.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Oh snap I use some bad english and that is all you have to talk about :)

Look at all this fuss you make over everything you can find that is not related...so you do not have to back down and admit you were clearly wrong. About everything.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015

Look at all this fuss you make over everything you can find that is not related...so you do not have to back down and admit you were clearly wrong. About everything.

Well you clearly did lie. You said you were rank 70, and you never use crystals to get your ranks, but you're not rank 10? How does that one add up. And the only thing I was wrong about was that you weren't rank 70, but then again you lied and said you were so, what was I really wrong about LOL. You never proved anything else.

I like how you're playing it off like you purposely used bad english. You didn't receive a good education so you clearly never learned basic grammar LOL. Why are you even trying to deny it. You've been exposed as a complete hypocrite. You claimed I'm in a bad server yet there are 10 level 51-56s in your top 20 lmfao, and you claim that I'm uneducated when you don't even know the difference between then and than. You're a funny guy.
  • Wispsi wrote: »

Well you clearly did lie. You said you were rank 70, and you never use crystals to get your ranks, but you're not rank 10? How does that one add up. And the only thing I was wrong about was that you weren't rank 70, but then again you lied and said you were so, what was I really wrong about LOL. You never proved anything else.

I like how you're playing it off like you purposely used bad english. You didn't receive a good education so you clearly never learned basic grammar LOL. Why are you even trying to deny it. You've been exposed as a complete hypocrite. You claimed I'm in a bad server yet there are 10 level 51-56s in your top 20 lmfao, and you claim that I'm uneducated when you don't even know the difference between then and than. You're a funny guy.

I had not checked when I said I was around 70, that is just what kind of rank people fall to when they do not play during the day. I did not say I never use crystals, I just said I do not bother, and as a general rule, I do not bother because it is not worth the extra effort of playing 5 more games for the same amount of gems. However just because you baited yourself so hard, and these good people enjoying the show should know I was not refusing to give proof because I could not, simply because there was no need, I went ahead and used 50.

So...I guess....once again...we have proven your inability to correctly grasp what I have clearly written...
  • @Wispsi By the way you criticized my server with level 57-59's in the top 20-30 and talked about how weak it must be, I thought your server would be legit, not this weak server with a free #1 spot, and an extremely top 20 spot with level 51-55s. I actually think you can make rank 1 quite easily, I beat level 60's when I was 53, of course the real level 60 teams annihilated me before I could even use my second characters turn.

I had not checked when I said I was around 70, that is just what kind of rank people fall to when they do not play during the day. I did not say I never use crystals, I just said I do not bother, and as a general rule, I do not bother because it is not worth the extra effort of playing 5 more games for the same amount of gems. However just because you baited yourself so hard, and these good people enjoying the show should know I was not refusing to give proof because I could not, simply because there was no need, I went ahead and used 50.

So...I guess....once again...we have proven your inability to correctly grasp what I have clearly written...

How can anyone correctly grasp what you've written. You're an incoherent mumbling fool LOL. I mean dude you don't know the difference between then and than, and a lot of your sentences are completely broken English..

And no I didn't bait myself hard at all. I was under the impression you were in a real server, not a server dominated by 51-56's in the top lmfaoo. You criticized my server as weak, so I thought yours would be full of 60s to the top 30, but you don't even have 1 level 60 hahaha. The fact that you haven't made #1 shows that you really have no skills at all. Hell you placed worse than me, when I'm facing guys far stronger and higher level. You want to compare power levels between the squads I play and yours, and the OP teams they use?
  • @Wispsi By the way you criticized my server with level 57-59's in the top 20-30 and talked about how weak it must be, I thought your server would be legit, not this weak server with a free #1 spot, and an extremely top 20 spot with level 51-55s. I actually think you can make rank 1 quite easily, I beat level 60's when I was 53, of course the real level 60 teams annihilated me before I could even use my second characters turn.

What? so you just said yourself real teams annihilated you...but you do not even get pushed out of the 20s?

How new the server is, is not the same as how competitive the server is. As I said rank 2 player from yesterday who is 58/59 I passed near the rank 40 mark, and now he is ahead of me again, and will drop again, and will get back up again...

It is not about the levels, it is about the number of people trying hard.
  • I mean gz that you heard about this game before me...but this goes back to what I was saying in the beginning...what you are doing here is nothing different from what those "p2w" people did to you...."your opinion is worth nothing because you have not got as much as me"...All you are doing with this kind of attitude is segregating and hurting yourself...yet you seem to think of it as getting revenge on those p2w types...you are not...they do not care about you, you do not have enough money for your opinion to be worth anything to them, you are just hurting yourself and needlessly lashing out at those around you for no reason.
    @Wispsi By the way you criticized my server with level 57-59's in the top 20-30 and talked about how weak it must be, I thought your server would be legit, not this weak server with a free #1 spot, and an extremely top 20 spot with level 51-55s. I actually think you can make rank 1 quite easily, I beat level 60's when I was 53, of course the real level 60 teams annihilated me before I could even use my second characters turn.

What? so you just said yourself real teams annihilated you...but you do not even get pushed out of the 20s?

How new the server is, is not the same as how competitive the server is. As I said rank 2 player from yesterday who is 58/59 I passed near the rank 40 mark, and now he is ahead of me again, and will drop again, and will get back up again...

It is not about the levels, it is about the number of people trying hard.

Not all of the teams annihilated me, and like I said I have a strats to keep me in a position I want. But people who don't know the difference between then and than would never be able to figure it out LOL. There are 2-3 teams that destroy me on defense before I get a second turn, I remember their names and stay away from them(that's not my strat btw, I'm just referring to the teams that annihilate me).

How dumb are you LOL. Of course how new a server matters to a certain extent. You wouldn't even be able to compete in most real servers against the top 100 LOL. You do realize that you're in an extremely weak server right? The fact that you questioned mine has to be a joke.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I mean gz that you heard about this game before me...but this goes back to what I was saying in the beginning...what you are doing here is nothing different from what those "p2w" people did to you...."your opinion is worth nothing because you have not got as much as me"...All you are doing with this kind of attitude is segregating and hurting yourself...yet you seem to think of it as getting revenge on those p2w types...you are not...they do not care about you, you do not have enough money for your opinion to be worth anything to them, you are just hurting yourself and needlessly lashing out at those around you for no reason.

Who said I heard about the game before you? Maybe I ranked higher than you far more times and the crystals added up. When did you start? I love how you have a million excuses on why I'm better than you. I ranked 8, you ranked 10. I'm also in a far stronger server getting a better rank. You're just inferior to me, I'm also clearly intellectually superior to you.

"you do not have enough money for your opinion to be worth anything to themou do not have enough money for your opinion to be worth anything to them". And what are you basing this on :D. You're pay to play too btw, you spent money on the game. I love when people who spend money on the game even if it's little try to group themselves as f2p, you're not.

And you got it completely wrong. I was saying that the pay to win players were trying to imply that our opinions meant nothing to the devs because we dont spend money to win. I really could care less about the pay to win players opinions.

Also you say that people don't care but you clearly do. Maybe instead of embarrassing yourself and getting exposed by me next time, you should just ignore something that bothers you?
  • Look...go reread this thread...you have been pointlessly aggressive towards me constantly for no reason, first I am p2w, then I am 100+ then my server is **** (when you say you beat people 4 levels higher then you...and I prove I can too....) then my English is the problem....

Stop making stuff up, you have been proven wrong so many times now yet you keep calling me a liar because I want to move away from a pointless discussion on a ranking that has no bearing, on anything. And is not even pvp...you are fighting terrible ai the whole way!
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I mean gz that you heard about this game before me...but this goes back to what I was saying in the beginning...what you are doing here is nothing different from what those "p2w" people did to you...."your opinion is worth nothing because you have not got as much as me"...All you are doing with this kind of attitude is segregating and hurting yourself...yet you seem to think of it as getting revenge on those p2w types...you are not...they do not care about you, you do not have enough money for your opinion to be worth anything to them, you are just hurting yourself and needlessly lashing out at those around you for no reason.

Who said I heard about the game before you? Maybe I ranked higher than you far more times and the crystals added up. When did you start? I love how you have a million excuses on why I'm better than you. I ranked 8, you ranked 10. I'm also in a far stronger server getting a better rank. You're just inferior to me, I'm also clearly intellectually superior to you.

"you do not have enough money for your opinion to be worth anything to themou do not have enough money for your opinion to be worth anything to them". And what are you basing this on :D. You're pay to play too btw, you spent money on the game. I love when people who spend money on the game even if it's little try to group themselves as f2p, you're not.

And you got it completely wrong. I was saying that the pay to win players were trying to imply that our opinions meant nothing to the devs because we dont spend money to win. I really could care less about the pay to win players opinions.

Also you say that people don't care but you clearly do. Maybe instead of embarrassing yourself and getting exposed by me next time, you should just ignore something that bothers you?

What? I do not have lots of money...and I clearly do care about you else I would not have posted to try and help you in the first place Oo

I do not care about your rank though...that is all you...All people I know irl who started similar times or after me are all on newer servers and all on different ones. I had no idea it could even put you on a server with level 60s already in play. Thought it just kept filling up new ones then making more.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Look...go reread this thread...you have been pointlessly aggressive towards me constantly for no reason, first I am p2w, then I am 100+ then my server is **** (when you say you beat people 4 levels higher then you...and I prove I can too....) then my English is the problem....

Stop making stuff up, you have been proven wrong so many times now yet you keep calling me a liar because I want to move away from a pointless discussion on a ranking that has no bearing, on anything. And is not even pvp...you are fighting terrible ai the whole way!

You never proved you beat 4+ levels than you on a constant base. You refuse to post your top 20. For all I know you're playing against people level 51-55 lmfao. And I was beating people 4-7 levels higher than me not just 4. You want to prove you're beating 4-7 levels higher than you? Easy post your top 20, I'll admit I'm wrong, if you post that.
    The reason I criticized your English is because you brought up education LOL. C'mon dude you can't be this dumb. You exposed yourself really badly, as a hypocrite and someone who projects their insecurities. You claimed that I was uneducated yet you don't even know the difference between then and than, and you've written a lot of incoherent babble. You also projected your insecurity of being in a terrible server by saying that I was in one, when yours was FAR weaker. Please stop it.

If I were you, I'd stop embarrassing myself and just stop posting. You've exposed yourself way too much.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I said your server was placid, not terrible. Mine is constantly moving in the upper ranks and nobody just sits at 20 lol, once when I had nothing to do and was just watching ranks it amazed me how much people must spend on just squad arena, during the day! with nothing at all to gain! Your server apparently does not suffer from this, great that they are 60, but it means nothing if most do not even play any more.

Yes as I pay less and less attention to this my typing and english slip back to not caring I am sorry I tried talking to you properly and you ignored everything I said and went on about some pointless ranking thing for pages.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I said your server was placid, not terrible. Mine is constantly moving in the upper ranks and nobody just sits at 20 lol, once when I had nothing to do and was just watching ranks it amazed me how much people must spend on just squad arena, during the day! with nothing at all to gain!

Yes as I pay less and less attention to this my typing and english slip back to not caring I am sorry I tried talking to you properly and you ignored everything I said and went on about some pointless ranking thing for pages.

Sure, blame it on your attention LOL, it has nothing to do with you having an extremely low IQ LOL.
    You were insinuating that my server was terrible because I constantly break the top 20, and you questioned how I constantly break through there. My arena is just as active or more active than yours, when I don't use my strats I jump from wherever I was ranked to the top 50-60, but like I said there are ways to deal with this.

Anyways, you're lucky you're in a super weak server. I'd place top 5 in that server easily everyday. You fight guys your level in the top 20s, I have to fight 3-5 levels higher :(.
  • Uh huh whatever you say buddy :)

You have such a good track record so far I am willing to believe anything you....oh wait...nvm :)

There is no strat that will hold you in position as many p2w people constantly plow their way back to the top with many thousands of power higher then you. I have trouble thinking you could make any team that would defend against a determined me with just the same power. Nothing you have said thus far suggests you have the intelligence to best me if you were playing it personally..let alone the ai... ;)
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm rank 16 now btw, and my arena just reset 4 hours ago, and you say my server is placid LOL. I got completely annihlated by a super OP level 60 team at rank 5, and used my last battle so I can't use my strats, I'll probably rank anywhere between 30-50 by tomorrow
    Uh huh whatever you say buddy :)

You have such a good track record so far I am willing to believe anything you....oh wait...nvm :)

There is no strat that will hold you in position as many p2w people constantly plow their way back to the top with many thousands of power higher then you. I have trouble thinking you could make any team that would defend against a determined me with just the same power. Nothing you have said thus far suggests you have the intelligence to best me if you were playing it personally..let alone the ai... ;)

I have such a good track? LOL, so where did I lie. Go on. I've exposed you several times as someone with an incredibly low IQ, and a hypocrite.

And yes, there are ways to hold rank, but like I said you're not smart enough to think outside the box. It's no surprise since you can't even differentiate between then and than :D. Everything you've said so far suggests that you would be bested by someone with a middle school education because yours clearly doesn't pass the elementary school level.
  • If anyone wants a summary of what happened here it is.

I assumed that wispi was 100% f2p(he's not), and that he was in a strong server since he was acting like mine was awful. It turned out his top 1-20 is dominated by level 51-56s LOL, so yes he can break the top 50. Not really surprised. The sad thing is that he couldnt even break the top 5 with that awful server. Wispi also made things personal first by attacking my intellect. It ended up backfiring on him since he still doesn't know the difference between then and than :D. You just gotta love when people own themselves.
  • **** phantomewok, I missed this....
  • I'm rank 16 now btw, and my arena just reset 4 hours ago, and you say my server is placid LOL. I got completely annihlated by a super OP level 60 team at rank 5, and used my last battle so I can't use my strats, I'll probably rank anywhere between 30-50 by tomorrow

I have such a good track? LOL, so where did I lie. Go on. I've exposed you several times as someone with an incredibly low IQ, and a hypocrite.

And yes, there are ways to hold rank, but like I said you're not smart enough to think outside the box. It's no surprise since you can't even differentiate between then and than :D. Everything you've said so far suggest that you would be bested by someone with a middle school education because yours clearly doesn't past elementary.

Ah yes...those multiple times I have turned out to be telling the truth...

oh but do not worry! there is some bad english to bring back up in order to try and insult more!!

Lets bring it back...all of your excuses in the first posts are "I cant read all of that you just making excuses for not being able to break top 50". Which, has no bearing on anything I said.

You started attacking me, I mentioned education only when you said you could not read my fairly short reply and called it "an essay of excuses" showing you had no real idea what an essay is, and that indeed you could not read it.

Now you lie some more :) I can prove it again, but I will not bother there is no point or meaning to it as everybody can already see how this has gone. You make wild claims to run from all of my points and boast randomly about pointless things, you are proven wrong...make new wilder claims. etc.

If your top 20 does not move, there is no competition...like literally, not the same number of people playing...this is why rank is pointless, I could be on a brand new server with 1000 p2w super try hards and not break 500, simply due to the fact they can fight me 10 times in a row with endless options and I can only fight them 5. Or I could be on a server like yours and get top 20 npnp as everybody stops playing when they hit 60.
  • Is there a way to change servers? I see everywhere people talking about lvl 51-55 on top 20, or lvl 60 only on top 20. But in my server the lowest level on top 200 (yes, I said 200, not 20) is 56, and I've only seen one with that level. I'm close to 16k power and I'm about to get kicked out of top 500.
  • Is there a way to change servers? I see everywhere people talking about lvl 51-55 on top 20, or lvl 60 only on top 20. But in my server the lowest level on top 200 (yes, I said 200, not 20) is 56, and I've only seen one with that level. I'm close to 16k power and I'm about to get kicked out of top 500.

Yet another post proving why rankings are pointless and mean nothing :)

I think you can only change server with new account?
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm rank 16 now btw, and my arena just reset 4 hours ago, and you say my server is placid LOL. I got completely annihlated by a super OP level 60 team at rank 5, and used my last battle so I can't use my strats, I'll probably rank anywhere between 30-50 by tomorrow

And yes, there are ways to hold rank, but like I said you're not smart enough to think outside the box. It's no surprise since you can't even differentiate between then and than :D. Everything you've said so far suggest that you would be bested by someone with a middle school education because yours clearly doesn't past elementary.

Ah yes...those multiple times I have turned out to be telling the truth...

oh but do not worry! there is some bad english to bring back up in order to try and insult more!!

Lets bring it back...all of your excuses in the first posts are "I cant read all of that you just making excuses for not being able to break top 50". Which, has no bearing on anything I said.

You started attacking me, I mentioned education only when you said you could not read my fairly short reply and called it "an essay of excuses" showing you had no real idea what an essay is, and that indeed you could not read it.

Now you lie some more :) I can prove it again, but I will not bother there is no point or meaning to it as everybody can already see how this has gone. You make wild claims to run from all of my points and boast randomly about pointless things, you are proven wrong...make new wilder claims. etc.

If your top 20 does not move, there is no competition...like literally, not the same number of people playing...this is why rank is pointless, I could be on a brand new server with 1000 p2w super try hards and not break 500, simply due to the fact they can fight me 10 times in a row with endless options and I can only fight them 5. Or I could be on a server like yours and get top 20 npnp as everybody stops playing when they hit 60.
    Multiple times? LOL you proved one thing, that you can break the top 50, your other claims were that you beat 4+ level guys and that you've gotten to rank 5. What multiple times are you talking about LOL, you couldn't even get to 5 by using gems in your incredibly weak server. Of course you dont want to prove anythign besides the fact that you broke past 50, because you know it's all lies. Anyone that read this thread knows how much of a hypocrite you are. Btw I never lied once, I said that I bet you were rank 70+, and I was actually right since you admitted to this. Show me where I lied. Go on expose me like I've done to you.

Maybe you shouldn't insult other people's intellect if you don't want to be completely humiliated and clowned for not knowing the difference between then and than. Just a suggestion. You were the one who made this personal not me. This could have gone a different way and I did not have to embarrass you.

I don't end at the top 20 by the next day LOL, where did I claim this. I just have enough battles to get back to the top 20. You're in a really weak server, the fact that you can't get to the top 5 is pretty sad tbh, well I'm not really surprised that someone with your intellect is having trouble.

Oh btw you keep saying I'm boasting and boasting, yet you boasted that you've gotten rank 5, yet you couldn't even pass my rank LOL.