Luke Skywalker

Is this toon worth continuing to upgrade? I have him 6 star level 61 gear level 7 but don't really want to continue with him, should I replace him?

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    If you do not want to, the answer is no.
  • ;)
  • By wanting to stop with him I mean is he viable to use in squad arena? He does decent damage but is pretty slow
  • Wait until the next major update when everything changes and then make a decision
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Everyone is viable.

He is not meta.
  • NO
  • NO

Thought so
  • I farmed him at 6* instead of GS (sigh) and then stopped to get Dooku. I won't farm him any more in cantina, but I do the hard node to get a shard or two sometimes.
    35/100 for now, it will be a while to 7*, but since i don't use him in arena it's fine and I can always start at a good point if he becomes better in the future
  • His special will be one of the most damage dealer when level to 80, max gear..
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    He already hits pretty dang hard. It will be harder once leveled and more gear. A well leveled luke on an enemy squad is a high priority.
  • Qleak wrote: »
    He already hits pretty dang hard. It will be harder once leveled and more gear. A well leveled luke on an enemy squad is a high priority.

I have him pretty high, might keep him
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes, he's a threat not to be ignored when leveled and geared up. Especially if advantage is an automatic crit in the new mechanics, it's practically a guaranteed stun with Phasma lead.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Yes, he's a threat not to be ignored when leveled and geared up. Especially if advantage is an automatic crit in the new mechanics, it's practically a guaranteed stun with Phasma lead.

Yes and on crit he often his upwards of 6000, i think the highest I've seen without a buff was over 7000, that's just level 70 gear almost maxed
  • Qleak wrote: »

Yes and on crit he often his upwards of 6000, i think the highest I've seen without a buff was over 7000, that's just level 70 gear almost maxed

I usually crit 5k, 6 star high level
  • Behind Ackbar, and with Leia for extra crits, Luke looks pretty good to me. Round out with HRScout, and either Han or RG (Han ideally, but maybe not worth leveling with his low level 80 gear level).

Expensive to get Leia though, and the squad is not necessarily top tier even if max gear/star/level.