What are you watching on Netflix?

Like the title says what are you currently watching and what can you recommend?

I'm currently watching daredevil, better than expected and just finished watching Narcos which was great.

Replies

• Courier
    120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I Finished Daredevil on wednesday. Highy recommended. I like how they connected the story with other MCU stories.

Havent watched Narcos. Will give it a shot on my next free time
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Waiting for Orange is the New Black...
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    House of cards atm
    -Snake
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    I did watch Jessica Jones though! That was great!
    tumblr_inline_nzbvqqo6bF1tauw7r_500.gif

• Ouchie wrote: »
    Waiting for Orange is the New Black...

Same here! Praying that Nicky makes a comeback though... Can never have enough of her wit
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Daredevil. Just started season 2 which, TBH, was QUITE a way to start a season. Couldn't get into Narcos all that much for some reason, may have to restart. Haven't gotten to Jessica Jones yet.

If you're a hiphop fan, I plan on watching The Art of Organized Noize, Rubble Kings and Our Vinyl Weighs a Ton here soon after my in-laws leave.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Black adder the third
  • And red dwarf
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Forget Netflix... One word for you - Kodi (with Sports Devil, Exodus, 1Channel, SportsAccess, Phoenix) + hardware - G-box Q)
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Nm... Mostly we just chill
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Legends of Tomorrow, Agent Carter
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • DareDevil (watching right meow). Fuller house because of my wife (Can't stand that show).
    Bye Forums.
  • I was late to the office. Just finished it. Now I'm late to the walking dead and starting that.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    House and sin senos no hay paraiso
  • I was late to the office. Just finished it. Now I'm late to the walking dead and starting that.

The office was great. I must check out legends of tomorrow and agent carter.

If you liked the office you should check out Parks and Rec. Very similar humor and writing.
  • I just finished Daredevil, gonna start watching Trailer Park Boys, I recommend most of you do the same
  • Watch peaky blinders brilliant bout a gangster family in Birmingham in the Victorian times new season out next moth as well
  • Smithy920 wrote: »
    Watch peaky blinders brilliant bout a gangster family in Birmingham in the Victorian times new season out next moth as well

That sounds like my kinda show, I'm gonna put that on tonight.

Trailer park boys is great, I've just watched way too many lol.

• papnwors wrote: »
    Smithy920 wrote: »
    Watch peaky blinders brilliant bout a gangster family in Birmingham in the Victorian times new season out next moth as well

That sounds like my kinda show, I'm gonna put that on tonight.

Trailer park boys is great, I've just watched way too many lol.

It's the dogs balls hooked from the first 3 minutes
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    So far, Daredevil season 2 is flat out awesome. Oh, and I've been watching the first 3 seasons of The Boondocks again for the umpteenth time.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Finishing up SW:TCW, have the last half of S5 to go, and the last half of S6.
    Need to finish the last few episodes of Mad Men before moving on to DareDevil S2.
  • Daredevil. Although most people with a Netflix account have at least checked it out, I am positive this show deserves MORE fanfare. Season 2 is doing everything right the way I see it (pun intended).

The Punisher's intro was perfect. They did not show him, and did not have to. As the audience, we knew who it was immediately and the scene frankly gave me chills!