It's just too much

Replies

• @ioniancat21 it's just me exposing and embarrassing dudes who try and take things personal. It's funny how whenever someone gets personal that they're usually projecting their own insecurities. @Wispsi started off with personal attacks about my intellect, but ended up humiliating himself with his incoherent babble, and not knowing the difference between then and than. Even after I called him out, he kept making the same mistake LOL, his excuse is he's used to writing then :D.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • I could get to 5 but whilst I am willing to spend 50 gems to most likely get them back and prove to you I do not care about you enough to spend my last couple of battles and have to spend another 50 gems, dont be silly rofl.

Completely humiliated? oh boy...please go reread (well read for the first time) how this has gone...I think if you can comprehend what has gone on...you will be quite surprised :/

Sure sure now its my server thats the problem whatever whatever, we cannot prove anything about the servers without going to far more effort than it is worth.

Look why are you saying this? Are you REALLY THAT PROUD of your accomplishment here? Like I completely do not understand...we have already established real teams tear yours apart...therefore there are not many on your server trying, clearly, because in a world ranking there would be real teams all the way down for thousands and you would not have a chance...What is the point in you bringing this up except to constantly dig yourself a deeper hole? How can you be so very proud of making it to an easy rating on one out of hundreds of servers. Whilst on your very own server, which is behind many others and super super weak compared to many others, there are already people who destroy you?!?!?!?!?

No logic :/ none at all...just blind raging...like I said at the start :/
    You are only hurting yourself.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Wispsi wrote: »
    I could get to 5 but whilst I am willing to spend 50 gems to most likely get them back and prove to you I do not care about you enough to spend my last couple of battles and have to spend another 50 gems, dont be silly rofl.

Completely humiliated? oh boy...please go reread (well read for the first time) how this has gone...I think if you can comprehend what has gone on...you will be quite surprised :/

Sure sure now its my server thats the problem whatever whatever, we cannot prove anything about the servers without going to far more effort than it is worth.

Look why are you saying this? Are you REALLY THAT PROUD of your accomplishment here? Like I completely do not understand...we have already established real teams tear yours apart...therefore there are not many on your server trying, clearly, because in a world ranking there would be real teams all the way down for thousands and you would not have a chance...What is the point in you bringing this up except to constantly dig yourself a deeper hole? How can you be so very proud of making it to an easy rating on one out of hundreds of servers. Whilst on your very own server, which is behind many others and super super weak compared to many others, there are already people who destroy you?!?!?!?!?

So why don't we run through it.

You accused me of being in a dead/weak server, and you ended up being in an incredibly weak server with no 60s, and level 51-56s dominating the top 20 :D. You started with the personal attacks by questioning my intellect, yet you ended up humiliating yourself with incoherent babble, and not knowing the difference between then and than. How do you still get it wrong? Is your best excuse "I'm used to writing then" LOL!

Who said I was proud of making these ranks? And btw, when I say real team I mean try hard pay to win teams, I can still beat some pay to win teams, just not the ones who are 7 star, I guarantee that I'm facing far harder competition than you though. If my server doesn't have many people trying, yours has none. Real p2p players will buy crystals and get to 60. THe reason I brought up where I rank in the beginning is because pay to win players have questioned my strats, I wasn't trying to boast like you. You can see in several threads I've said that the reason I made this rank is because I'm not in a super op server. If I was in a weak one like yours, I'd rank top 5 easy everyday though. If I've admitted I was in a fairly weak server how am I boasting? :D On the other hand you tried boasting by saying that you've ranked the top 5 etc, yet you couldn't even get past rank 5 like you've claimed you've done with gems LOL. That's what I call an epic fail.
    Btw, I like how you couldnt bring up one lie I told LOL.
  • Wispsi wrote: »
    I could get to 5 but whilst I am willing to spend 50 gems to most likely get them back and prove to you I do not care about you enough to spend my last couple of battles and have to spend another 50 gems, dont be silly rofl.

oh btw, no matter how hard you fight for the last word, you've thoroughly been embarrassed and lost whatever argument this was.
  • @thephantomewok for someone who's so keen on pointing out the deficiencies in the grammar and spelling of others, you sure like to throw in random "LOL" into your writing.

LOL is not punctuation. It is, however, great at making you look like you were repeatedly dropped on your head as a child.
  • Ah yes make up more things about my server. You came at me first, I was not insulting your intelligence at first I was doubting your education due to your claims. After pages of boring drivel about pointless unrelated **** I stopped typing properly, you can see the quality quite clearly drops towards the end. I then posted proof of all my initial claims, claims only made in the first place because you were making a big deal out of it, as if it was something that mattered. I never cared about them in any way at all before you brought them up.

Look, enjoy your ranking I hope you are super proud of it and keep those screenshots for years if they mean so much to you, I can understand it can be quite intoxicating to be a big fish in a little pond for a while.

I am sorry I could not get through to you and free you from this blind and pointless rage, I hope you find the path to happiness one day in the future.

Have fun :)
  • @thephantomewok for someone who's so keen on pointing out the deficiencies in the grammar and spelling of others, you sure like to throw in random "LOL" into your writing.

LOL is not punctuation. It is, however, great at making you look like you were repeatedly dropped on your head as a child.

I'm actually not that keen on pointing out grammar and spelling. If someone questions my intellect but repeatedly can't differentiate between then and than, I'm going to call them out.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Ah yes make up more things about my server. You came at me first, I was not insulting your intelligence at first I was doubting your education due to your claims. After pages of boring drivel about pointless unrelated **** I stopped typing properly, you can see the quality quite clearly drops towards the end. I then posted proof of all my initial claims, claims only made in the first place because you were making a big deal out of it, as if it was something that mattered. I never cared about them in any way at all before you brought them up.

Look, enjoy your ranking I hope you are super proud of it and keep those screenshots for years if they mean so much to you, I can understand it can be quite intoxicating to be a big fish in a little pond for a while.

I am sorry I could not get through to you and free you from this blind and pointless rage, I hope you find the path to happiness one day in the future.

"Spoiled rich kid ignored me? LOL, no it's more like the people who are dumb enough and desperate enough to get ranks by paying money accused me of having "bad strats", when they pay to win, that to me is just the true trolls. Oh yeah, they totally don't care, that's why you're having a hissy fit over my post right now LOL, and all the other pay to win players had one too.
    Also I like how you tried to write f2p and irl poor to try and bother me LOL. So you're saying that people who don't pay to win are f2p and irl poor and you're saying I'm generalizing. Maybe some people just aren't that desperate for ranks like you and they can actually use strats to win. I'm 100% f2p and I rank from 10-20, and once I gear/star up my luke and replace him with chewie I guarantee I'll be in the top 10, but no, I can speed that up by paying to win since i'm so desperate for ranks! who cares about strats! Pay your way to win!"

Here's my original comment to you before you insulted my intellect, and humiliated yourself by not being able to differentiate between then and than.

I assumed you were being sarcastic in this post, and trying to insult me. I was wrong on that matter, but I did not say anything personal. Saying that you had a hissy fit is not a personal attack.

I love how you act like you proved a lot. You made like 50 claims, and proved 1 LOL, and because you proved that 1 claim you think that everyone is going to believe everything else you said.

Like I said, who said I was super proud of that ranking? I'm in a fairly weak server, compared to yours it's extremely OP, and you wouldn't break the top 100, but yes compared to other people's servers it's weak. I've seen servers where I'd be lucky to get to the top 100 by the end of the day.

"Well, this has saved me a pile of cash. I bought the Dooku pack and the Barris pack, even if I did think the latter was a bit on the steep side. Then they nerf smash Barris on the day they bring out a hundred dollar character pack."

Hmm, I was wondering why he insulted me. Isn't it just hilarious how almost 99% of the insults towards me besides @Wispsi are from pay to win barriss users still upset that I think that they deserve nothing for the barriss nerf.
  • Is there a way to change servers? I see everywhere people talking about lvl 51-55 on top 20, or lvl 60 only on top 20. But in my server the lowest level on top 200 (yes, I said 200, not 20) is 56, and I've only seen one with that level. I'm close to 16k power and I'm about to get kicked out of top 500.

Nope, that's why I suggested in my other thread for new players to join weaker servers.
  • **** phantomewok, I missed this....

B)

"Well, this has saved me a pile of cash. I bought the Dooku pack and the Barris pack, even if I did think the latter was a bit on the steep side. Then they nerf smash Barris on the day they bring out a hundred dollar character pack."

Hmm, I was wondering why he insulted me. Isn't it just hilarious how almost 99% of the insults towards me besides @Wispsi are from pay to win barriss users still upset that I think that they deserve nothing for the barriss nerf.

I don't actually think anyone deserved anything for it, though I did think it was a nice touch for them to throw people a bone. It has impacted my willingness to spend again, but that's about it. Apart from a couple of small crystal packs, I'm f2p these days and will be until there is (which may never happen) another pack that's as good value as Dooku was.
    Ah yes make up more things about my server. You came at me first, I was not insulting your intelligence at first I was doubting your education due to your claims. After pages of boring drivel about pointless unrelated **** I stopped typing properly, you can see the quality quite clearly drops towards the end. I then posted proof of all my initial claims, claims only made in the first place because you were making a big deal out of it, as if it was something that mattered. I never cared about them in any way at all before you brought them up.

"Spoiled rich kid ignored me? LOL, no it's more like the people who are dumb enough and desperate enough to get ranks by paying money accused me of having "bad strats", when they pay to win, that to me is just the true trolls. Oh yeah, they totally don't care, that's why you're having a hissy fit over my post right now LOL, and all the other pay to win players had one too.
    Also I like how you tried to write f2p and irl poor to try and bother me LOL. So you're saying that people who don't pay to win are f2p and irl poor and you're saying I'm generalizing. Maybe some people just aren't that desperate for ranks like you and they can actually use strats to win. I'm 100% f2p and I rank from 10-20, and once I gear/star up my luke and replace him with chewie I guarantee I'll be in the top 10, but no, I can speed that up by paying to win since i'm so desperate for ranks! who cares about strats! Pay your way to win!"

Here's my original comment to you before you insulted my intellect, and humiliated yourself by not being able to differentiate between then and than.

I assumed you were being sarcastic in this post, and trying to insult me. I was wrong on that matter, but I did not say anything personal. Saying that you had a hissy fit is not a personal attack.

I love how you act like you proved a lot. You made like 50 claims, and proved 1 LOL, and because you proved that 1 claim you think that everyone is going to believe everything else you said.

Like I said, who said I was super proud of that ranking? I'm in a fairly weak server, compared to yours it's extremely OP, and you wouldn't break the top 100, but yes compared to other people's servers it's weak. I've seen servers where I'd be lucky to get to the top 100 by the end of the day.

That was not an insult on your intelligence, I said thinking deeply did not appear to be your thing, as you lashed out at me for saying a spoiled rich kid ignored you...which from what I can tell, he said you had bad strats and did not listen to you because he had paid for everything...sounds like your points got ignored.

You then ignored my point, that generalizing all paying players under the same brush as this one and treating them as such was not a helpful way to go about things and proceeded to mention a load of arena rankings.

Do you think that reply shows you lean towards deep thinking? "he did not ignore me he just did not listen to me" into "my ranking is hopefully higher then yours"...when no ranking means anything because there are so many servers and they are so very different.

I don't actually think anyone deserved anything for it, though I did think it was a nice touch for them to throw people a bone. It has impacted my willingness to spend again, but that's about it. Apart from a couple of small crystal packs, I'm f2p these days and will be until there is (which may never happen) another pack that's as good value as Dooku was.

You're not f2p, at best f2p players are crystal/dooku buyers, you've spent 50 dollars. You're not in the same level as the super try hards, but you're still a pay to win player.

• You're not f2p, at best f2p players are crystal/dooku buyers, you've spent 50 dollars. You're not in the same level as the super try hards, but you're still a pay to win player.

Hence the "these days", meaning I've spent on character packs to get an early boost, I won't do so again especially at the current prices.

• Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Curious posts here.

What i only want to say .i am on a old server . I am a f2p
    And i am since 15 days . Each day the first on my server .
    Every player are 60 ,7* and full gear with Lando leia etc etc but i finish every day the first .
    Why everyone here need to proof any thing here ??
    Everybody know that it's more Easy to fight then défend . Due to bad AI on defense . Computer is bad , so everyone Can beat everyone .
    Don't be agressive it deserve no one and it give nothing to no one .it's Help no one too.
    What i have to say to finish , it's to keep your rank, your need strategy and win the good fight at the good moment .cause the place may change often due to bad defense .
    Computer don't play like human.
    Si be human here please , it'**** game.
    And i Can give as many screen as you want , And give the id, it Should be lost of Time , it's only a game , with his défaults/bugg , like us. Lol

• You're not f2p, at best f2p players are crystal/dooku buyers, you've spent 50 dollars. You're not in the same level as the super try hards, but you're still a pay to win player.

Hence the "these days", meaning I've spent on character packs to get an early boost, I won't do so again especially at the current prices.

There is no "these days", once you buy a pack you're always a pay to win player. Please don't categorize yourself with us real f2p players. We don't want you to be grouped with us.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015

That was not an insult on your intelligence, I said thinking deeply did not appear to be your thing, as you lashed out at me for saying a spoiled rich kid ignored you...which from what I can tell, he said you had bad strats and did not listen to you because he had paid for everything...sounds like your points got ignored.

You then ignored my point, that generalizing all paying players under the same brush as this one and treating them as such was not a helpful way to go about things and proceeded to mention a load of arena rankings.

Do you think that reply shows you lean towards deep thinking? "he did not ignore me he just did not listen to me" into "my ranking is hopefully higher then yours"...when no ranking means anything because there are so many servers and they are so very different.

I actually did not lash out on you for saying spoiled kid ignored you. I was correcting you on the matter. I thought you were done btw LOL, that desperate for the last word huh.
    The reason I gave that snarky response was because I thought you were being 100% sarcastic, and you were trying to mock me by saying that I'm poor and I'm mad at people who have money. And yes, thinking deeply did not appear to be your thing is an insult, if you don't think it is you're slower than I thought. Well you don't know the difference between then and than so there's no surprise.

he did not ignore me he just did not listen to me" into "my ranking is hopefully higher then yours"

So when did I write or insinuate anything close to he did not ignore me he just did not listen to me LOL. Please quote me on that, and show me where I said that. Don't ignore this, tell me what page I wrote this. Also it's my ranking is higher than yours, jesus you're stupid. And it wasn't one person who claimed that I had bad strats, it was probably anywhere between 5-10 pay to win players, who had that character. It had absolutely nothing to do with him ignoring my points or ignoring me. The reason I was annoyed by this is because they took to a personal level because I was expressing my thoughts on the situation. Instead of assuming and blabbering on and on maybe you should have just asked?

You're far slower than I thought, you keep exposing yourself over and over again. And btw go back to my posts, I said that I believe you broke top 50, but you never go to top 5. So you never proved anything after all.

Here's the quote from page 3
    "Oh and I believe you've broken top 50, but I definitely don't believe for a second you placed 5. I'm not even saying it's difficult to achieve this, but the fact that you write essays, but dont back yourself up is telling of this"
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The "essays" I wrote were not about how highly I could place in squad arena. You have spent 3 pages obsessing over this, when time and again it has been shown to be pointless, squad arena ranking means nothing, proves nothing.

Making a comment about you not thinking deeply may be considered an insult, if you aspire to such. It is not so much an insult on your intelligence though, as to your approach.

" no it's more like the people who are dumb enough and desperate enough to get ranks by paying money accused me of having "bad strats", when they pay to win, "

I mean it sounded like you were telling them your strats and they told you to **** off because they pay money and dont care what you say. Or they were right..and it was bad strats...either way?

I do not know what happened how would I, the first time I remember ever seeing a post of yours was in this thread. However, that is completely irrelevant, even if I was slightly off and it was 5 people not listening to you instead of 1, that does not change that 5 people out of the probably tens of thousands who play this game do not make up "all people who have paid money into the game". And you should not therefore treat all of them as you would those 5 who hurt your feelings about squad arena strats.

"You have to find it hilarious how you accuse me of boasting when I'm willing to post proof, when you say stuff like I can easily get to top 10, blah blah blah, and you end up being rank 70+ ahaha."
    You spent pages posting **** like this...well look I was around the 70s area and it was easy to get top 10 and I also had to beat people 4-6 levels higher then me.

At what point have I ever lied? Yet you keep on boasting about all your rank and begging for people to ask for your hoard of screenshots...why so desperate to get them out there? why not just address the issue at hand from the start? Oh wait...still not even mentioned it...tooo caught up on some bad english :) I wonder...do you actually believe yourself? Or is this really that huge a case of cognitive dissonance.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The "essays" I wrote were not about how highly I could place in squad arena. You have spent 3 pages obsessing over this, when time and again it has been shown to be pointless, squad arena ranking means nothing, proves nothing.

Making a comment about you not thinking deeply may be considered an insult, if you aspire to such. It is not so much an insult on your intelligence though, as to your approach.

" no it's more like the people who are dumb enough and desperate enough to get ranks by paying money accused me of having "bad strats", when they pay to win, "

I mean it sounded like you were telling them your strats and they told you to **** off because they pay money and dont care what you say. Or they were right..and it was bad strats...either way?

I do not know what happened how would I, the first time I remember ever seeing a post of yours was in this thread. However, that is completely irrelevant, even if I was slightly off and it was 5 people not listening to you instead of 1, that does not change that 5 people out of the probably tens of thousands who play this game do not make up "all people who have paid money into the game". And you should not therefore treat all of them as you would those 5 who hurt your feelings about squad arena strats.

"You have to find it hilarious how you accuse me of boasting when I'm willing to post proof, when you say stuff like I can easily get to top 10, blah blah blah, and you end up being rank 70+ ahaha."
    You spent pages posting **** like this...well look I was around the 70s area and it was easy to get top 10 and I also had to beat people 4-6 levels higher then me.

At what point have I ever lied? Yet you keep on boasting about all your rank and begging for people to ask for your hoard of screenshots...why so desperate to get them out there? why not just address the issue at hand from the start? Oh wait...still not even mentioned it...tooo caught up on some bad english :) I wonder...do you actually believe yourself? Or is this really that huge a case of cognitive dissonance.

No matter how desperate you are for the last word, the embarrassment of hypocrisy that you've exposed upon yourself is not going to go away.

And no, they weren't telling me to fk off, they generally believed what they were saying. And I can respect people who believe that barriss wasn't op pre nerf. Also it wasn't just 5 people like I said, it was 5-10 people and basically every pay to win player on this board. Did I offend a good portion of people who didnt accuse me of bad strats? Sure, but trust me a huge portion of active members on this board were getting personal first, and you got it all wrong. You think I'm just making my threads about changing servers etc to **** p2p players off, but that's not the case. It's actually what I really think, I held back before because the p2p players weren't out of hand, but now that they've showed that they're not going to be respectful, why should I hold back. Why shouldn't I tip off the f2p players to join easy servers like yours, instead of try hard servers? Also if you go back to the beginning of this thread, I was keeping this 100% on topic, before getting attacked by pay to win players.

Sure you had to beat people 4-6 levels higher than you LOL. Your top 1-50 is full of low level 50's, I wouldn't be surprised if you had 40's in your top 50 still lmfao. You didnt prove one thing, if you read my post properly I claimed that I believed you could break 50, just not 5, and you just couldnt make the cut. Sorry man. To be honest though, I thought your server was much stronger, now this really weak server, I actually do believe you can break 5, but you failed I guess.

I wasn't boasting like you, making false claims about making it to rank 5 only to fall short at 10. You keep making me repeat myself, if I wanted to boast I'd say that I've ranked below top 5 several times, there's a difference between ranking below top 5, and acutally getting the reward. Like I said, the point of that post was to say that the pay to win players are trolls, giving advice to a f2p player that can break the top 20, and compete with p2p, it really had nothing to do with boasting. But again, you're insecure that you have a hard time actually GETTING the rank 10-20 prize, so you took it as boasting.

"why not just address the issue at hand from the start? Oh wait...still not even mentioned it...tooo caught up on some bad english :)"

Can you blame me? You write a lot of incoherent babble, and you're all over the place.
  • You are putting words into my mouth. I did exactly what I said I could, with ease. I have never had any reason to screenshot my squad arena ranks before this day, I got to rank 5, it is barely any different from rank 10, I have no proof, I felt no great acheivement at it, so what? Hell mine is a much harder more active server then the other 4 I have seen. Why can you not grasp how incredibly insignificant you actually are? Who cares if you are like number 5 big fish in your little village? There are THOUSANDS of people who can crush you with ease your rank literally depends on your luck with the server if you are f2p...Why bring this up? Why even start with it? let alone continue for 3 pages focused on nothing but?

What point are you trying to make?
  • attackoftheewoks
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You are putting words into my mouth. I did exactly what I said I could, with ease. I have never had any reason to screenshot my squad arena ranks before this day, I got to rank 5, it is barely any different from rank 10, I have no proof, I felt no great acheivement at it, so what? Hell mine is a much harder more active server then the other 4 I have seen. Why can you not grasp how incredibly insignificant you actually are? Who cares if you are like number 5 big fish in your little village? There are THOUSANDS of people who can crush you with ease your rank literally depends on your luck with the server if you are f2p...Why bring this up? Why even start with it? let alone continue for 3 pages focused on nothing but?

Nope, go read my post, I said I believe you can break top 50, but that you never placed top 5. I actually would have believed you could have broke top 5 if I knew how weak your server was. You were making it out to be like you were some pure f2p player on a monster server. But you failed by not getting rank 5.

Why do you keep thinking that I'm showing off that I made top 5 before? How insecure are you LOL, I've said several times my server is weak, compared to yours it's super op, but it's not that impressive. If I was making top 5 on a real server, then I will be patting myself on the back. How many times do I have to say that I KNOW that I'm on a weaker server than most(10 times stronger than yours) for you to get it through your tiny little brain. :D
  • I didn't read past the first post, just another topic by a low level or inexperienced player who has still yet to work out the many ways to counter the squishy Dooku.
  • I didn't read past the first post, just another topic by a low level or inexperienced player who has still yet to work out the many ways to counter the squishy Dooku.

dooku is op nerf please
  • I have to admit that even at level 55 I dread hitting Dooku in GW. I don't know if I'm on a super powerful server or if I just don't know how to play (doubt this) but my GWs are jam packed with 5* dooku and i can't get past the third to last GW battle because of him. He kills the retreat method and by the time I get to the end of the GW I'm worn down to a 50% health on all my healers and as soon as I get in the fight, I get zapped or doubled by dooku. His AI must be programmed to hit healers first.

Not complaining about nerfing, He is fine, I'm just frustrated because I can't advance in GW and my leveling of GW toons has come to a crawl.
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    What many no sens.
    No one listen orhers here !
    They Just speak Alone to have the last words. And never listen others ...
    There no issus in that sort of discussion with so many wrong things.
    It Should be better to stop the dialogue .
    Everyone is able to be first on server without paying for that.
    Why argue so long for that , cause it's What i do every day ...

dooku is op nerf please

You make us f2p players look bad. How many accounts do you have now? Just to cry about p2w players and how people are op just because you have yet to develop tactics and strats pass mashing the screen and auto.
  • attackoftheewoks
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I didn't read past the first post, just another topic by a low level or inexperienced player who has still yet to work out the many ways to counter the squishy Dooku.

dooku is op nerf please

You make us f2p players look bad. How many accounts do you have now? Just to cry about p2w players and how people are op just because you have yet to develop tactics and strats pass mashing the screen and auto.

You clearly dont understand sarcasm. I've never complained once about a character being op and that they should be nerfed. The only times I said a character was op is after the nerf. Hell I think Leia is OP, but I don't petition for her to get nerfed.

Oh and I make f2p players look so bad, that's why I compete with the pay to win players in the top 20. I haven't developed the strats, but somehow I always finish in the top 20 strictly against pay to win.
    You are putting words into my mouth. I did exactly what I said I could, with ease. I have never had any reason to screenshot my squad arena ranks before this day, I got to rank 5, it is barely any different from rank 10, I have no proof, I felt no great acheivement at it, so what? Hell mine is a much harder more active server then the other 4 I have seen. Why can you not grasp how incredibly insignificant you actually are? Who cares if you are like number 5 big fish in your little village? There are THOUSANDS of people who can crush you with ease your rank literally depends on your luck with the server if you are f2p...Why bring this up? Why even start with it? let alone continue for 3 pages focused on nothing but?

Nope, go read my post, I said I believe you can break top 50, but that you never placed top 5. I actually would have believed you could have broke top 5 if I knew how weak your server was. You were making it out to be like you were some pure f2p player on a monster server. But you failed by not getting rank 5.

Why do you keep thinking that I'm showing off that I made top 5 before? How insecure are you LOL, I've said several times my server is weak, compared to yours it's super op, but it's not that impressive. If I was making top 5 on a real server, then I will be patting myself on the back. How many times do I have to say that I KNOW that I'm on a weaker server than most(10 times stronger than yours) for you to get it through your tiny little brain. :D

What? So you know it is pointless, and yet you continue to bring it up over and over? I never set out to get rank 5, why would I? I was not making it out like I was on a monster server, I was pointing out that my server is clearly more active then yours. After you bring up rankings in the first place, FOR NO REASON, lol :) I said your server must be placid, it does seem to be the case and you yourself even point out how weak it is....so why take offense to this?

Oh and I make f2p players look so bad, that's why I compete with the pay to win players in the top 20. I haven't developed the strats, but somehow I always finish in the top 20 strictly against pay to win.

Seriously what point are you trying to make?! Why are you just complaining about things I have never said that are not relevant to any discussion ever...? I know more people irl who make it into the top 10 then dont make it into the top 10...and then I am sure there are f2p people out there, who are better then either of us, who cannot make it into the top 100 because of their server, or maybe even top 500.

So now that is thoroughly established...what are you trying to say with it? Did you literally just take offense to the fact that I think generalizing all of the players who pay money into this game and being **** to all of them simply for that fact is wrong and nothing but harmful to all sides? So decide to spend a few hours trying to insult me by proving how mighty you are compared to me in your easy squad arena?

All you did in that post was talk about how much you cared about my squad arena rank before, point out how weak my server must be if I am able to beat people thousands of power higher then me and multiple levels with my f2p chars and then say it does not matter you know you are on a weak server...

Also...you really need to define weak...I mean there are many different ways it could be considered weak, yours could be considered weaker then mine, seen as there is apparently less movement and less people crystal boosting attacks at high levels. (secret strats with chewie and "several jedis"? riiiiiight.... must be why you are never taken.......)
  • attackoftheewoks
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015

What? So you know it is pointless, and yet you continue to bring it up over and over? I never set out to get rank 5, why would I? I was not making it out like I was on a monster server, I was pointing out that my server is clearly more active then yours. After you bring up rankings in the first place, FOR NO REASON, lol :) I said your server must be placid, it does seem to be the case and you yourself even point out how weak it is....so why take offense to this?

Seriously what point are you trying to make?! Why are you just complaining about things I have never said that are not relevant to any discussion ever...? I know more people irl who make it into the top 10 then dont make it into the top 10...and then I am sure there are f2p people out there, who are better then either of us, who cannot make it into the top 100 because of their server, or maybe even top 500.

So now that is thoroughly established...what are you trying to say with it? Did you literally just take offense to the fact that I think generalizing all of the players who pay money into this game and being **** to all of them simply for that fact is wrong and nothing but harmful to all sides? So decide to spend a few hours trying to insult me by proving how mighty you are compared to me in your easy squad arena?

All you did in that post was talk about how much you cared about my squad arena rank before, point out how weak my server must be if I am able to beat people thousands of power higher then me and multiple levels with my f2p chars and then say it does not matter you know you are on a weak server...

Also...you really need to define weak...I mean there are many different ways it could be considered weak, yours could be considered weaker then mine, seen as there is apparently less movement and less people crystal boosting attacks at high levels. (secret strats with chewie and "several jedis"? riiiiiight.... must be why you are never taken.......)

Sorry,

Summarize what you want to say. What question do you want me to answer?

I did catch your last post, and like I said, the strat has absolutely nothing to do with character choice. You need to think outside the box. And no your server is far weaker. You don't have to worry about snipers because you wouldn't even make it to the top 50 here. Your server is the second weakest server that I've heard of. I would definitely recommend new players to join yours. The only weaker server i saw was 51-54's dominating the top 10.

And no your server isn't clearly more active than mine. That's 100% assumption on your part.
    Post edited by Hillsop on