Thank you for bring back Yoda !!!

Prev1
Am so excited :) for the grandmaster.
the 5* Yoda is mine!

Thank you the developer.
(Please fix at the gear, the gear is not right like.before.)
Thank you for Yoda EA he is no trapped for now

Replies

• I would have rather have the surprise been...you know...a surprise. They aren't putting any effort into this game with new content. Not even the new update in a few weeks is new content. They are just tweaking things to keep the money flowing
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    When they announced a surprise I was quite (a bit) exited. Yoda event was the surprise. I got him at 7* last month ... so I just can go back to my gear farm. Next surprise maybe.
  • I was hoping they would wait a few more weeks. Still have 1 jedi to go to 7* and I will miss getting her to 7* by 2 days. Ugh....
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    How to get Yoda? I can't even get pass stage 4 because I was lacking 2 jedi that require 5 stars... :(
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Great, 5th Jedi is only 30 shards from 5 stars.
  • Yes! Loving my 7* goblin!!!
    Thanks!!!
  • JediMasterSavageVic
    110 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    post removed.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Am so excited :) for the grandmaster.
    the 5* Yoda is mine!

Thank you the developer.

I'll second that emotion. He's great and when used properly , is an asset to your tram. Thanks!

• Phern
    172 posts Member
    the 5* Yoda is mine!

Thank you the developer.

I'll second that emotion. He's great and when used properly , is an asset to your tram. Thanks!

You look hot in that picture Carth. Is 1973 when u were born or is it a random #. Oh, this isn't a creepy stalker forum?????
  • I was hoping they would wait a few more weeks. Still have 1 jedi to go to 7* and I will miss getting her to 7* by 2 days. Ugh....

I'll have to wait next month in order to have a full team of 7* Jedis too.
    oh well, i'll be patient
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Phern wrote: »
    the 5* Yoda is mine!

Thank you the developer.

You look hot in that picture Carth. Is 1973 when u were born or is it a random #. Oh, this isn't a creepy stalker forum?????

You look hot also. Love your ears :)
  • You will discover that is not worthy of the 7*. Its just a player controlled hero. AI use it.... There is no word to express actually how the AI use it. On the other hand, 5 Jedis to 7* to get the chance to get it, and its just "Battle Meditation" mantra like Poggle. Not worth the effort. 6* is more than ok, and takes 2/3 of the resources needed. Yes, that last Star is 1/3 of the effort. And doesn't worth it the slow down in everything else.
  • Surprise!
    Yoda is back but you didn't see it coming so now you're not ready because you didn't farm to star your jedis!
    :D
    :)
    :|
    :o
    :/
    :(
    :s
    :'(
  • I'll be ready for the next tier of Yoda in 8 days. I wish they would have given notice of the plan to bring him back ahead of schedule.
  • And please someone compliment me on my sexy white eyebrows, and yeah I'm only 578 years young!
    Still in my teens compared to ol' Yoda!
  • haha congratulations @PrincessPeach97

Does this mean we won't get any more of your drawings? :/
  • Yes I was quite happy on that too. I got my 7* gremlin!!!!!!
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    I'll be ready for the next tier of Yoda in 8 days. I wish they would have given notice of the plan to bring him back ahead of schedule.

They don't talk to us or answer questions. We're not worthy, at least not yet. Maybe if we keep feeding them our money.....no guarantees tough, you just have to try. Feed. Them. More.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    And please someone compliment me on my sexy white eyebrows, and yeah I'm only 578 years young!

I wanna stroke your beard. May I? Pls! <3
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    7th stage of yoda event is RIDICULOUS!! it shouldnt be that difficult.
    my team:
    QGJ, Ahsoka, Lumi, Kit, Asaj
    (each are purple x2 gear and lvl 70)

help? (and please dont tell me to farm baris, she is a 6* currently, so chill) :)
  • kbonifay wrote: »
    my team:

help? (and please dont tell me to farm baris, she is a 6* currently, so chill) :)

Asaj?
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    This is not the Yoda as we know him. He came without any warning and everyone got shocked(Daka/Dooku kinda shock). Who does such stealthy things and cloud our vision? I hear you saying "omg it is a sith" and you are right. This guy (who looks like and acts like Yoda) is probably a sith undercover agent (i vote for Sith Lord Jar Jar) and he will crush your phone after stealing all your money from your bank account. You have been warned!
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Skammadix wrote: »
    kbonifay wrote: »
    my team:

Asaj?

whoops, ayla.. ;) my b LOL
  • aerendhil wrote: »
    I was hoping they would wait a few more weeks. Still have 1 jedi to go to 7* and I will miss getting her to 7* by 2 days. Ugh....

I'll have to wait next month in order to have a full team of 7* Jedis too.
    oh well, i'll be patient

Like you have a choice? LOL

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    my team:

Youtube FTW.. there are PLENTY of people with videos go look at their strategy.. and you are doing something wrong.. focus the ancillary support FIRST, leave Yoda last.. hint hint.

Also heal every chance you get, even if you think its minor you may never get a shot again.. and Make Lumi the leader if you aren't already. Speed will not help you with Yoda you want healing > evasion > speed in my opinion...
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Aayla is at 7*?! Dude, who cares about Yoda then. You already have the best Jedi in-game.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    my team:

You don't have enough heals. Lose Aayla and put JC in. Not gonna lie though, Barris would be a massive benefit to your team; I completed it fairly easily on my third try with - Barris (L), Anakin, JC, Lumi, QGJ. Yoda had JC and IGD as his teammates. I focused Yoda and then killed the rest. Easy peasy.
  • Vodo wrote: »
    And please someone compliment me on my sexy white eyebrows, and yeah I'm only 578 years young!

I wanna stroke your beard. May I? Pls! <3

I wanna stroke your --I had a different ending in my head when I first saw it..-- Unless beard is a euphemism?

• kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    my team:

Youtube FTW.. there are PLENTY of people with videos go look at their strategy.. and you are doing something wrong.. focus the ancillary support FIRST, leave Yoda last.. hint hint.

Also heal every chance you get, even if you think its minor you may never get a shot again.. and Make Lumi the leader if you aren't already. Speed will not help you with Yoda you want healing > evasion > speed in my opinion...

thank you so much for your help. :) this is why i love this community.
  • Surprise!
    Yoda is back but you didn't see it coming so now you're not ready because you didn't farm to star your jedis!
    :D
    :)
    :|
    :o
    :/
    :(
    :s
    :'(

First law of becoming Jedi is you are ALWAYS prepared, I have been steadily working on my Jedi since the day Yoda was announced :)