Clone Wars

pac0naut
3236 posts Member
I know most of you have watched it already, but I'm halfway through and then I start Rebels. I have Spark of Rebellion and I think season 1 on DVD.

I'm legit halfway through CW season 3, but I bounced throughout the Maul / Savage / Kenobi / Ventress arc. WOW. I was thinking "this is a kid's show?" Definitely well executed.
Meanwhile, down on the farm....

Replies

• Good feedback. Thank you for sharing it friend.

I never seen them before because I thought it was just a kids cartoon, and as it is Star Wars is kiddy ish enough.

But maybe I will try to watch it on the tv now because of yournfeedbacks
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Trust me, it gets pretty brutal in some story arcs. So does Rebels from what I hear. Yeah, CW can be corny at times but the story lines are engaging. Imo it fills a lot of gaps between episode II and episode III.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    The thing that bothered me with the episodes 1, 2 and 3 is the fact they didn't delve into a lot of the back story. They could have started 1 at duel of the fates, got through the start of episode 2 and used episode 2 and part of episode 3 to explain the trade federation, techno clan and banking guild. That was severely lacking especially in Dookus case.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    The Y-7 rating on Rebels concerns me. The kiddie version of Hondo made me so mad.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    The clone wars gets really good in the later seasons @pac0naut glad to hear that you're enjoying it.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    @Dooku_for_days - yeah, I'm playing a bit of catch up. I started watching it this past fall and then took a break from binge watching. I've liked and enjoyed it for the most part.