• Killed dooku and RG before I won.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    ClAQ7zW.jpg
  • wisenuts wrote: »
    Killed dooku and RG before I won.

That's nuts
    not scared at all... get that GS to 7* and then i might be slightly shaken... lol
  • @Bonifay 78/100
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Bonifay wrote: »
    wisenuts wrote: »
    not scared at all... get that GS to 7* and then i might be slightly shaken... lol

My 6* GS has taken off over 11k with critical hits.
  • I was in a similar situation at payout for #1 today. My Dooku, Han, and QGJ were in the red, Daka was yellow, and Gs was green. Came down to Gs in red and Daka with a sliver. I can't complain though the team I faced was Dooku, Liea, Rey, Gs, and poggle. I opened with a force lightning on Rey and it stunned her and Liea. Gs assist one shot Rey and QGJ assist to Liea took her to just a sliver. Neither of them got a move. I consider that an RNG win for me.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    I was in a similar situation at payout for #1 today. My Dooku, Han, and QGJ were in the red, Daka was yellow, and Gs was green. Came down to Gs in red and Daka with a sliver. I can't complain though the team I faced was Dooku, Liea, Rey, Gs, and poggle. I opened with a force lightning on Rey and it stunned her and Liea. Gs assist one shot Rey and QGJ assist to Liea took her to just a sliver. Neither of them got a move. I consider that an RNG win for me.

Stuff like this and Doku in general is why I'm looking forward to the slower change in meta.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • I was in a similar situation at payout for #1 today. My Dooku, Han, and QGJ were in the red, Daka was yellow, and Gs was green. Came down to Gs in red and Daka with a sliver. I can't complain though the team I faced was Dooku, Liea, Rey, Gs, and poggle. I opened with a force lightning on Rey and it stunned her and Liea. Gs assist one shot Rey and QGJ assist to Liea took her to just a sliver. Neither of them got a move. I consider that an RNG win for me.

Winning!
    @Bonifay 78/100

the shakes are starting to happen. :) very nice brother.