Since when does Ackbar heal the whole team back to 100% health!?

As far as I knew, he removed debuffs and allowed free turns, and that was about it.

Now he has a full-heal that applies to the team!?

That seems new to me.

Was he always designed that way?

Replies

• You should read his ability description, that will explain better than us.
  • Yes
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Says they heal 7% per debuff removed.

Lumi had 2 debuffs and healed over 50% of her health.
  • Man, I think I'm done coming to the forums..

Every time I do I get either rude or insulting responses, or y'all just assume I'm an ****...

What happened to the 'friendly community'!?

Anyway... I'm curious to know if ackbar's heal goes beyond 25% health per debuff, or if it tallies ALL debuffs and heals the entire team for that amount (ie. 5 teammates with 2 debuffs each = 10x (X)% heal for everyone)
  • Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Man, I think I'm done coming to the forums..

Every time I do I get either rude or insulting responses, or y'all just assume I'm an ****...

Anyway... I'm curious to know if ackbar's heal goes beyond 25% health per debuff, or if it tallies ALL debuffs and heals the entire team for that amount (ie. 5 teammates with 2 debuffs each = 10x (X)% heal for everyone)

His heal does a guaranteed heal + a certain percentage per every single debuff (as I understand it). Hope this clears everything up.

Edit: I made everything so much worse... There is no guaranteed heal (unless my Akbar is really that underleveled). Level 3 ability= 6% of each character's max health per effect dispelled (if Lumi has 4 DoT on her, she'll get 24% health back), and the higher leveled Akbar's get lots more healing per debuff.
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member

this place has been toxic since day 1......

about the same as PVP forums on MMO's

i come here to see latest news if your looking fr meaningful discussion your better of heading to reddit (thats gotta be the first time thats ever been said)
  • gummybear
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Man, I think I'm done coming to the forums..

Haha look at your original post. Anyone who first reads it will assume that you clearly did not read about the % heal your team gets on each dispel.

If you clearly explained your situation by adding "Lumi had 2 debuffs and healed over 50% of her health." to your first post, people would have tried to help you out. How can you expect an informative answer if you dont provide all the facts in the first place -_-

And if you're still looking for an answer, the example you provided is accurate. This has been discussed multiple times on both the forums and reddit
    My Ally Code: 663-767-459

Only accepting requests above level 65

Daily player | Maximizing ally points | <200 Arena | Day 1 player
  • Yes, your second post. The bonus is for every debuff he removes. So if the entire team has 10 then it's a 70% heal (based on your 7%)

Never fight a rebel team with a debuff team or you will have a full heal against you.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Vallik wrote: »

this place has been toxic since day 1......

about the same as PVP forums on MMO's

i come here to see latest news if your looking fr meaningful discussion your better of heading to reddit (thats gotta be the first time thats ever been said)

Reddit is exactly the same as here except you can freely drop the f bomb there.... :|
  • In that case that makes Ackbar potentially viable.
    (I still wish ventress had her team heal. If she's not in lead, she's useless. =\)
  • In that case that makes Ackbar potentially viable.
    (I still wish ventress had her team heal. If she's not in lead, she's useless. =\)

Yep, my Rebel plus GS team (AA, Leia, Han, HRS) is very viable against any team, but more so against debuffers. You can replace GS with Phas or Ben (or a couple others) and they are still deadly.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Tardis1205
    102 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I've got 9% heal with 25% turn meter for Ackbar. Since it's a group heal aren't all of the debuffs added and then heal every one for that %... I also need an Omega ability Mat to upgrade... Where do I get that???

• Tardis1205 wrote: »
    I've got 9% heal with 25% turn meter for Ackbar. Since it's a group heal aren't all of the debuffs added and then heal every one for that %... I also need an Omega ability Mat to upgrade... Where do I get that???

Total number of debuffs removed (total, as in across all characters) multiplied by x% max health. That's what every single character on Ackbar's team gets healed for.

Lobot's is the same principle (just lower value with the turn-meter gain per droid ally for himself).

Barriss's is similar-ish. Each character heals for x% max health after the equalization, just no cleanse attached to it.