Post Code and I'll post your stats

Prev13456789
Crankndapot
49 posts Member
edited December 2015
So I'd like to know my winning ranking and see just how bad AI is at managing my team.

If you post your code i'll request you and you can see my stats. And Vice Versa.
Then post on this thread so we can see how we are doing.
Any takers? Thanks!
Post edited by Crankndapot on

Replies

• Crankndapot
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    My ally code is 723-346-847. Request me and i'll post SN of your stats.
    Post edited by Crankndapot on
  • Options
    Says no results found... mine is 665-853-175
  • Crankndapot
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thraken wrote: »
    Says no results found... mine is 665-853-175

Sry I edited my number. Try again plz.
    Also, see below for your stats. Rank 15 nice!
    weKgqF.jpg

• Options
    Thanks, bro. I've been wondering what my arena record was..lol. Shame that you can't see it yourself
  • Options
    Thraken wrote: »
    Thanks, bro. I've been wondering what my arena record was..lol. Shame that you can't see it yourself

Np! Anyone else post your codes and i'll post your stats.
  • Options
    166-344-366

Sent request as well. I really do wonder how well the AI does when in defense with my droid squad
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    166-344-366

Sent request as well. I really do wonder how well the AI does when in defense with my droid squad

Nice to see you here. Post my stats when you can if you don't mind. See below for yours. Enjoy
    NEjPiv.jpg
  • Heronmar
    433 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    166-344-366

Nice to see you here. Post my stats when you can if you don't mind. See below for yours. Enjoy
    NEjPiv.jpg

Huh, seems squad is performing much better than what I expected. Sadly I already had closed the app but from my memory I can remember the ranking of something like 190, with 120(?) wins and 30(?) something losses, surely when someone else requests they can actually remember to take a screenshot.
  • Options
    815-611-588 thanks!
  • Crankndapot
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks Heronmar
  • Options
    Warren wrote: »
    815-611-588 thanks!

Sup Warren! You guys have nice stats. Not really sure if I want mine posted yet lol

vHTvVg.jpg
  • Options
    I find it extremely odd that my leader is luminara... And has never been
  • Options
    Warren wrote: »
    I find it extremely odd that my leader is luminara... And has never been

I read somewhere it goes with the last squad you fought with correct? Or does AI auto-organize the group? hmmm..
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Maybe that is your most powerful char?

My code is 925-117-391 and I still find it incredibly odd there's no way to see your own stats.

Crankndapot you are rank 190 with 116 wins and 31 losses. It shows a lvl 54 Sid as your avatar.
  • Crankndapot
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

My code is 925-117-391 and I still find it incredibly odd there's no way to see your own stats.

sup sly. Not bad! see below:

DagRma.jpg

Ok. thanks for the stats Sid
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Very nice. I must get attacked a lot. I'm the lowest power rating by far in the group around me. It's a shame that you don't get mats for a successful defense. Also Luke is my 3rd most powerful char in power rating and has never, ever been a leader in any format.
  • Options
    Really odd.....
  • Options
    Very nice. I must get attacked a lot. I'm the lowest power rating by far in the group around me. It's a shame that you don't get mats for a successful defense. Also Luke is my 3rd most powerful char in power rating and has never, ever been a leader in any format.

Maybe we found a glitch.. My most powerful guy is Sid and hes showing up as the leader.
  • Options
    I would like to know my stats :)
    Ally code: 722-269-541
  • Options
    Tavomunk wrote: »
    I would like to know my stats :)
    Ally code: 722-269-541
    Nice win ratio Tavomunk!

5igDiN.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks crankdapot :)

• Options

Maybe we found a glitch.. My most powerful guy is Sid and hes showing up as the leader.

Mine is Poggle and HK47 is showing up, I am quite certain leader is based on your last battle be it Arena, LS/DS battles(whether you SIM ticket them or not), cantina battles and even possibly GW.
  • Options
    Mine is Poggle and HK47 is showing up, I am quite certain leader is based on your last battle be it Arena, LS/DS battles(whether you SIM ticket them or not), cantina battles and even possibly GW.

I've never used Luke as a leader. In any format. His leader level is only a 2. My leaders are always Sid (Arena/DS) and Luminara (LS/GW/Squad). I've used Teebo, and Datcha for special situations.

Thinking it through Luke was the last one I upgraded. I just added gear to him. I might come back to this later after Poe gets his next piece of gear and have someone check again. See if it changes to him.
  • Options
    139-874-357
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The data recorded only shows the numbers when you attacked: the times where you attacked and won or lost. Sadly, this data doesnt reveal how your team performs on defense.
    Verify this by comparing the numbers to the wins in your arena achievement.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Rheen wrote: »
    139-874-357

Rheen you are rank 1, 266 wins, 36 losses. 6* Phasma is your avatar.

Can someone tell me my avatar now? I just upgraded Poe. Curious if he'll show now. 925-117-391.
  • Options
    Rheen wrote: »
    139-874-357

Rheen you are rank 1, 266 wins, 36 losses. 6* Phasma is your avatar.

Can someone tell me my avatar now? I just upgraded Poe. Curious if he'll show now. 925-117-391.

Yours still shows luminara. 170 wins, 11 losses.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Sly. Strange I typed in your number but no results found. Worked last time..
  • Options
    OKS30l.jpg
  • Options

Crankndapot you are rank 190 with 116 wins and 31 losses. It shows a lvl 54 Sid as your avatar.

I checked with my achievements stat as Pilot suggested. Looks like he's correct as it matches 116 wins with what Sly saw on my stats. So posting these is only shows you how many losses and missions completed. Doesn't show defensive stats unfortunately.