lvl up refills

What are people's thoughts on having your current max energy amounts given as a bonus on lvl ups? Not sure how they've figured the bonus amounts we get. For instance I have 112 energy but get 90 normal and 45 cantina on lvl up. Just seems a bit random. Getting 112 of each wouldn't really advance me much to next lvl but would give a few more battles and more play time. Could help ease frustrations with 24 hour resets. Just curious what people's thoughts are.

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    JonnyB wrote: »
    What are people's thoughts on having your current max energy amounts given as a bonus on lvl ups? Not sure how they've figured the bonus amounts we get. For instance I have 112 energy but get 90 normal and 45 cantina on lvl up. Just seems a bit random. Getting 112 of each wouldn't really advance me much to next lvl but would give a few more battles and more play time. Could help ease frustrations with 24 hour resets. Just curious what people's thoughts are.

it is not random. Perhaps you need to understand that it take

6mins to generated 1energy
    12mins to generated 1 Cantina energy

so 45cantina and 90energy is make sense.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    duplicated post
  • I'd settle for refill at reset. That way everyone would benefit even those at 60
  • id love refill at reset especially for cantina, but they would lose money again because no one would refresh with crystals